How do any of you stand being neets for all your lives?

how do any of you stand being neets for all your lives?
I’ve been coaxed to take 10 days off work to deal with my manic episode and I feel fucking dead inside.

Attached: 0AD27453-CF88-4681-960D-4FD109607C8A.png (1266x1775, 663K)

no really, explain.
some of you fuckers explain.

There's no other choice. I don't want to die and I have no confidence that I can keep a non-depressing job.

I'm a manchild NEEThood feels like a very long vacation from school that never ends.

Salman bin Muhammad is that you?

also explain
>manic episode and I feel fucking dead inside.

Attached: 5d2c6f627e62d92bc5ccfa4bde512134--pakistan-defence-pakistan-army.jpg (640x640, 48K)

It's just comfy. I'm not a NEET now but I liked every second of being one.

to add to this, no, it's not fun. But again, if I move out, I might make it for a while, but I'm scared that eventually things will get too stressful and difficult and I'll have no fallback plan.

My manic episode started over a week ago and got taken into the clinic by my friend, and I’ve been diagnosed with bipolar.

Neetdom was the best time of my life
Don't neet to wake up early, do what you want all day, how is it worse than wagecucking?

how were you two comfortable with doing nothing productive for hours?
doesn’t it eat you up and make you feel worthless?

Yes it makes me feel worthless. That's why NEETs tend to go through an insane amount of anime, tv, videogames, etc. It's all a distraction.

I seek to be objective and bottom line, we are all worthless

>you need to work your ass off 8h/day earning money for your boss to feel worthy

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 274K)

You can’t distract yourself forever.
If humanity really was worthless, we wouldn’t have bothered building and evolving our societies.
I feel content with working as much as I need to because I am contributing to something, but I disagree, I don’t like seeing most of the value I generated with my labor get hoarded by executives who contributed nothing to the company.

>we wouldn’t have bothered building and evolving our societies
That's because most people are gullible enough to fall for the "meaning" meme

Yeah but what are the alternatives?

we build society to create better standards for our families and ourselves, how is that gullibility?

Worthlessness is an interesting feeling.You're being pressured by society to follow the norm or you will not have an happy life.Most people don't find enjoyment in working,they find enjoyment in getting a paycheck every month that let's them persue on their actual interests(books,movies,videogames,anime,anything really).
Most neets feel the pressure of having to find a job or continue education because they know that they won't be able to keep enjoying their interests when their parents stop paying for their shit.

How do we cope with being neets?Well I was a neet for a whole fucking year and I would have felt like a fucking disgusting human being if I didn't go to the gym everyday.I got much better physically than I was 1 year ago and my confidence was very high from then on.I am one of the happiest people alive but there's always that lingering threat on the horizon that keeps reminding you that you have to find a job(I am still studying).

If you live in a place with good social security, like your country for example, you could be trying out new skills or discovering new passions.
If your passion is work, then work. If your passion is art, then do it, and get financed through creating commissioned art. Make do with the leverage you have and don’t let your energy and life go to waste.

I dont have a passion and I dont have social skills

To the american neets here. How do you get the moeny.

What if my passion is playing video games(not competitive ones because my reflexes are shit) and shitposting?

Then go out and explore what your passion could be. No one in this world lacks a passion.

Thing is, you’re doing two activities you’re passionate about; exercising and studying.
You’ve dedicated time and energy to those activities you love, and as such, you aren’t wasting your life.

That’s not a passion at all, it’s nothing but empty entertainment that is a hobby at best.

There is no wa to be proud or glad when you are dead.

and...?

I was a NEET for 1 whole year but I got through it by going to the gym everyday.But I guess that being a neet also includes not doing exercise...In that year I still felt bad from time to time so I can only imagine NEETs that don't have any side activity to do

Why build soemthing only to abandon it?

Carpe Diem

I don't enjoy doing anything else. If I was forbidden from my PC forever I would judt go kms.

You don’t build stuff to abandon it, you build it to make life easier for others.
We humans have always functioned like that.

>make life easier for others
I don't give a fuck about most others.

Then no wonder you enjoyed being a neet.

>implying this place is full of NEETS
Half of Jow Forums are 6-7 figure wagecucks and here I am just struggling to find a job after grad school

been a NEET for 1.5 years. feels good

I got bored of being a NEET and started my own business with a friend.
Not profitable yet but fingers crossed, and it's something to do.