Tfw have to go to magic school with Mexicans

>tfw have to go to magic school with Mexicans
I wish I could just go to Hogwarts.

Attached: 1520592627601.png (1248x533, 187K)

ugh, wheres our school tho

CHI

Germany, probably

I always got the wipe that Durmstrang was all of eastern europe and it was russian

>One school for more than 3.5 billion people.

>BR got noname school.

Rowling said it was in Scandinavia

>Durmstrang was founded sometime during the Middle Ages by the great medieval Bulgarian witch Nerida Vulchanova who served as the first head of the school, followed after her mysterious demise by Professor Harfang Munter who established Durmstrang's reputation for emphasising martial magic as an impressive part of its curriculum.

HOL UP

Attached: chad krum.jpg (600x600, 41K)

AUSNZ should be a part of Hogwarts to be honest

miss me with that gay shit

>going to school with cute East Europeans
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The Russian school is misspelled cold storage while the African school's name is the bastard child of Uganda and Ouagadougou. So much originality.

>is misspelled cold storage
The name of this school is likely derived from the Russian words "koldovstvo" (кoлдoвcтвo), misspelt as "koldovsto" and meaning "witchcraft", and "tvoretz" (твopeц), meaning "creator". Together the words form a partially overlapping portmanteau with the meaning "(the) creator of magic". By another version, the second word is "dvoretz" (двopeц), meaning "palace", that makes the whole name the "palace of witchcraft".

the fantastic beast series is pretty neat

>HP fans education

it's acceptable then, she's only half a hack.

All that distribution is retarded.

why the fuck do aus and nz come over to NA to go to school. ive had enough of this bitch and her shitty books

Potterverse is literally more retarded than motherfucking Gor. Its exactly what you'd get if you made an average soccer mom do worldbuilding w/o internet connection. Way past the time to draw a veil of silence over that lump of hot garbage.

It's not acceptable, because it's misspelled as fuck

>mfw have to go to magic school with shitskins
why
these borders are complete bullshit what the fuck they've just made them randomly

South of France actualy.

magic lmao :))

I'd rather wish I was not in the world of one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1453656323224.jpg (1588x2862, 1.17M)

the count of monte cristo was a banger.

it is really so lazy to simply give schools to "regions." in reality surely schools would at least be confined by language. why do all of the spanish speaking countries in the Americas have to go to brazil to learn magic

>magic slavshit school
No thanks