XLM had been so strong for weeks now, and this board remains silent about it...

XLM had been so strong for weeks now, and this board remains silent about it. Except for that one guy who posts everyday, but warns that it's his last warning (he doesn't count).

This board is so obvious sometimes. Here's your next King, biz. Make sure your shitcoin pawns have crossed the chess board and upgraded before it's too late.

Attached: theeconomist-phoenix_get_ready_for_world_currency_by_2018.jpg (420x579, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anthony_barker/status/989882634909241344
stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
soundthemidnightcry.com/life_church_of_lafayette_/2008/10/theres-a-new-dey-coming.html
futureworldcurrency.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Jow Forums doesn't talk about it then you know its a good buy.

I'm unironically going all in on xlm

I'm all in. I wish I went all in sooner. But I was hesitant. And watching all these other alts get crazy moon missions while this thing went sideways forever was really hard. But it finally feels like toughing out that storm will be worth it in the end.

Attached: 553d7a371db555fb98584135812e9c23--kazakhstan-videogames.jpg (714x1118, 119K)

Waiting to add. Fucking go down so I can buy more
stellarport.io
Stellarterm.com
>doesn't know about decentralized exchanges.
>doesn't know the difference between a coin and a token.
xlm is obvious
Superior to eth
I want to say $20 by 2020

$1 by mid summer, possibly 2 by eoy

Smartlands. Nuff said

its true, that only high quality ico are on stellar.

also stellar is clearly the google of blockchain, 2004, just everything, easy, speed, design, plus mining is tard waste, and its decentralized, cause like a mesh all embroiled ledger is unchangable.

was 50% in october then gradualy all in, except for the stellar icos, mobious kin, they doubling every week from now on for a bit

Does the massive supply not bother you?

No.

Attached: 528_Ly9jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy9iOTRkZTNkZmU2YzVmZWJmNjFlYzhkMmQ1M2U1M2U3 (528x352, 47K)

how many XLM needed to make it and what will be the price of XLM at year end 2018?

thisssssssssshhhhhh
don't tell biz they deserve Link and poverty

well if this chart is to be believed, we'll be in the $20s by summer

Attached: xlm-23-dollars.png (1431x1405, 230K)

So
Many
Green
IDs

Its a sign biz BUYBUYBUY

twitter.com/anthony_barker/status/989882634909241344

Buying $0.42 XLM is like buying $5 amazon after the tech bubble burst.

why do you believe that a meme article from thirty years ago foretells XLM as a world currency

Isn't it obvious? It's no coincidence that they put 2018 on that coin on the cover - and it's this year that the real cryptos will emerge. This has been the plan for decades. XLM wasn't the original plan. BTC was. But between 1988, when BTC first came out, and the final fruition of the master plan - something happened that they didn't account for in 1988. And that was too many BTCs going into the wrong hands (Chinese miners and NEETs), as well as they didn't anticipate improvements to BTC. So they needed a reset. XLM is that reset.

To help prevent XLM going into the wrong hands now, there's been heavy price suppression since December, and all the nigger/cuck FUD. Remember when XLM was going to be a PBC pick, but then it was pulled out? Teeka was told to pull it.

The writing is all over. You just have to have the right glasses to see it.

Attached: rodsj65cmy3k8d5yukig.jpg (800x476, 43K)

Xlmanons, what is a good desktop wallet for Stellar?

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

Just use the desktop client there. Or Stellarterm

its not really obvious, no. there are many points where your logic doesn't add up.

1. they would have to know in advance and control the development of technology and the internet for 30 years globally. the internet hardly existed as a thing when the article was written, and isnt mentioned in the article. whoever we are talking about would basically have to be omniscient and omnipotent. if whoever we are talking about had the power to know and control technological development around the world for 30 years, a) there's no way they'd BTC would have gotten "into the wrong hands." and b) its illogical that they could hold it down for 30 years of tech but somehow not "anticipate improvements to BTC."

2. if they had a 30 year master plan for launch in 2018, bitcoin would have launched in 2018, not 2008.

3. if their plans got fucked up that means their 2018 year got fucked up too. so it wouldn't matter when the "reset" is released

4. your point about price suppression doesn't make sense. low prices means XLM can go into anyone's hands for cheap. high prices are a barrier to accumulation. as it stands, XLM is more accessible to NEETs and the Chinese than BTC.

5. if "they" (still not sure who we are talking about here) are implementing global currency and they can't even control the world's #2 GDP economy, they don't have control of shit.

i dont know wtf writing you are seeing that is "all over." i just see a magazine cover with absolutely no connection to whats going on with crypto except its the year 2018. your glasses are schizo glasses that block out all the contradictions in your logic and evidence to the contrary

Attached: 6a00d83542d51e69e20148c6c4d760970c.jpg (597x874, 149K)

Why dont I count user?

Attached: 15122532443144.png (1755x1068, 1.75M)

whenever i see an XLM thread I spread the nigger fud so I can accumulate more lmfoa

>tfw sold all my xlm for req when tgey were both low 20s and 2 cents apart
Meh

This is exactly why i sold my xlm for req. I believe in stellar, don't get me wrong, but i expect a higher return on REQ just due to this
>inb4 muh marketcap
Look at the fucking circulating supply

>i expect higher return on something with no partners, real world use, or confirmed future news

>i just see a magazine cover with absolutely no connection to whats going on with crypto except its the year 2018

Right, if you ignore the symbolic burning Fiat. And you ignore the artistic representation from 30 years ago of what a Bitcoin might look like. And ignore the GLARING part of a world currency. It's like you don't understand what XLM is trying to do...Become a global currency. And it'll happen in the same year as the "meme cover."

You truly are blinded. You need Rod's sunglasses more than most.

>low prices means XLM can go into anyone's hands for cheap

That's not how it works at all

Nah dude it's still BTC. XLM will see adoption sure, but that article is referencing BTC. I have positions in both, but BTC is gold my frend

It was. And it was too invested in to simply abandon it. XLM was the adaptation to the plan - but yes, BTC still has its purpose.

No plan that spans decades can't not be adapted to changing tech, and social awareness, and many other potential downfalls, and still succeed. They've been running these types of plans for a lot longer then we know, and are really good at it.

burning fiat does not equal crypto. the magazine is talking about national fiat being replaced by an international fiat, represented by a coin (which is still fiat).

>artistic representation of what bitcoin might look like

like a coin? you mean to tell me the bitcoin logo, a coin, and the thing on the magazine cover, which is also a coin, is sufficient evidence of a global 30 year conspiracy?

>GLARING part of a world currency

like i said, its just a speculative article. other people have published articles about the possibility or effort for a single world currency. have a look at this guy's article: soundthemidnightcry.com/life_church_of_lafayette_/2008/10/theres-a-new-dey-coming.html also, the gold standard and breton-woods was effectively a world currency, and since dropping gold USD is similarly effectively a world currency as well.

>XLM is trying to do.... Become a global currency

Any crypto has the potential to become a global currency. moreover, XLM is not the first nor last attempt to become a global currency even outside of crypto, for example:

futureworldcurrency.com

you also didn't address any of my 5 points that are holes in your theory.

>buy btc
>trade btc for lumens

am i missing something?

>mfw I only have 17,000 xlm and I had 170,000 last year.

XTC DARK PAPER OUT

TWITTER.COM/TAICHICHAIN

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUYBUY

Attached: oooooyaaaaa.jpg (347x516, 56K)

>Downloading a pdf from wily
wew thats a hard pass from me son

I've been all in since 0,002 dollars.

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

It's a game of 4-d chess. Maybe even more than 4. You are stuck thinking it's regular chess. Which means they are winning (over you). I hope that as the events (continue) to roll out this year, you'll at least be woke enough to comprehend it in hindsight. I am the Fisher King. And you are a lost Knight.

A friend of mine traded 80% of his stellar away as well. He made some nice gains, although he could've been rich if he had done nothing at all.

thanks willy for letting me get in cheap

just think about it, privacy on stellar

Attached: 1518483939396.jpg (789x608, 371K)

you can buy thousands of xlm coins compared to 100 of a low supply coin.