Why were all the old pagan gods of the world so cool? Zeus God of lightning, Jupiter God of War, Ra God of the Sun...

Why were all the old pagan gods of the world so cool? Zeus God of lightning, Jupiter God of War, Ra God of the Sun, Poseidon God of the Sea.
All these sound cool as fuck and you prayed and allied with the God that was the epitome of what you did.
Semitic god are all just dudes with beards, why?

Attached: 17274556.png (657x527, 13K)

Mars* not Jupiter sorry

Are all Nords like this?

>Are all Nords like this?
What, 13 year olds listening to Black Metal and sipping Monster? Yeah I think so

Like what?

>semitic gods are dudes with beards
This is yahweh, god of Jews.

Attached: 220px-thumbnail.jpg (220x330, 19K)

This is Zeus God of Hellens.

Christians robbed Zeuses and the images/aesthetics of Hellenic religion to market their cult.

Attached: Zeus_Hermitage_St._Petersburg_20021009.jpg (306x480, 62K)

this
t. lapsed catholic

What he said

Pagan gods are flashy cool, superficial, they're associated with weather and seasons because that's all they are to humans. Loud booms of thunder, lots of rain, and so on. They are merely things that happen, a pagan god is no more scary than a black hole. It's just a thing that exists that could kill you, a thing you perform a ritual to in the hopes that it will not kill you.

This is sumerian God annuki.

Attached: godanu.jpg (300x389, 27K)

Attached: 1524155829555.jpg (389x390, 61K)

The christian god is pagan of jews

t.

Attached: f4f11afa45d59202534216687973aaaf.jpg (735x539, 41K)

Is this Yahweh the God of Abraham or an image copy pasted of what the greco romans always called God, Zeus?

Attached: images (7).jpg (318x159, 7K)

You worship a jew pagan god

Attached: download (9).jpg (257x196, 16K)

This is peak European religion.

Attached: 12-olympian-gods.png (606x464, 528K)

Yahweh as in spooky statue man/=/ YHWH as in "I am that I am" "ipsum esse subsistens" Jesus is not merely a bearded man like Zeus he's understood as Logos made flesh. I'll leave it at that because it's basically impossible to have a conversation about this when you only refer to different gods according to how humans depict them instead of how humans actually UNDERSTAND them.

Yahweh was never a deity of law, justice, good etc... Just of regular tribal.deity control and laws for the tribe of the deity, hebrews.

Damn, you're peak retarded, Yahweh is just a semitic deity out of many of sone semitic tribe, Yeshuah was just a Jew carpenter who got executed, that is all.

>"I am that I am"
You realize how retarded that sounds?

If you want to know how people saw yahweh, then that is indistinct from how Swedes saw odinn.

Worship of yahweh never got Jews anything or Christians.

Go ahead worship Yahweh for something, he wont do shit because it is an indistinct semitic cult.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14-20-54-07.png (720x1280, 840K)

I would just toss Christian "holy" relics to dung and fires and tear down some churches just for fun, retards.