Who here /made it/?

Who here /made it/?

Attached: IMG_20180416_185017.jpg (2560x1920, 629K)

Not me

Attached: 243.jpg (585x300, 21K)

hit $200k in blockfolio today but i'm not selling until 2020

Not even close. I have ~4k BAT and ~100 stinky linky for the memes. I'm a poorfag. Hopefully it'll pay off some day.

Attached: JUST of the jungle.jpg (1296x720, 201K)

Why not cashing out some profit at least?

1.2k tied up in the worst shitcoins ever. /nevermakingit/

Attached: 1523859916252.jpg (960x960, 106K)

I have a little over 300K and about $30-40K spread across other coins. I'm thinking about cashing out that $40K, which is about how I make at my job, and quitting and riding the rest of the year out. Is this retarded?

300K LINK*

What are you gonna do tho, shitpost on biz all day when the could be making more money to put into more crypto to make even more money?

I would work part time, user.

Depends on your expenses. If that $40k is enough to sustain you for at least two years, then go for it. Otherwise it's risky

My job is pretty easy and I spend all day shitposting on Jow Forums anyways but the routine of waking up early and sitting through traffic is eating away at me. I just want the freedom to wake up when I feel like it, etc.

Maybe in a few years. I have 75k stinky, all I am holding. Good job getting me £4k/month. Just buying a nice house with gf. Good car, comfy life. Maybe my 75k link will be worth something one day, its a good feeling knowing I won't need to sell anytime soon

>My job is pretty easy and I spend all day shitposting on Jow Forums anyways
Consider yourself lucky, user. Keep in mind that the cushy ok-paying gigs are rare. The price for taking a year off might be higher than $40k.

>cashing out
>ever

Never going to make it.

I hear ya dude.

Currently $4k in crypto - no gains - all fiat hard-earned cash. I really really fuckin hope one of coins moons soon...

I lasted from November 2017 to now without cashing out a dime. Winter was very very difficult...

I feel like ill be waiting forever...
Wish me luck please /bros/

Attached: received_1914122235267838.jpg (612x960, 47K)

Family business so I probably wouldn't have too hard of a time coming back. I'm just so tired of the routine and if I'm going to sit around all day I'd rather be at home.

You need more saved IMO. I think it would work but it can get you.

You get bored pretty easily. I quit my job and have been chilling at home with my parents. I did have over 300K ATH last run and I quit. Watched it dwindle down to 50K. Also, I didn't factor in crypto to crypto taxes. When I calculated that, I owe a lot more than I anticipated so I filed an extension.

I've been fucking bored and depressed

I see, it won't be much of a problem then. Enjoy your free time.

This

Are you sure that wouldnt eat away at you man? Whenever I have time off I end up just rotting at home and waking up later. It gets kinda old

Shit i meant to quote this user

Nope. I have a PC, a nice TV, a bike, can go to the gym while everyone else is at work, etc. Most of my job is just killing time and if I afford to not have to wake up at 6 AM and fight grueling traffic just to sit around I'll pay it.

I had $900K during the winter 2017 run and didn't cash out a dime, I feel your pain.

Made (after taxes):
About $250k on NEO (bought ANT @0.53, sold @130), $27k on DBC and another $11k on various other coins. Lost $13k in bad trades (FOMO'd).
Currently have all of it (+ a little extra) in various coins, grand total $312k.
Not really 'made it' by Jow Forums standards, but considering I started with like 15k I'm quite proud.
Gonna double my money before EOY:
There's one coin that I'm accumulating ($30k goal) thats waaay undervalued (10-20X). Trade volume is quite low, and I won't be a taker while it's trading horizontal, so I'm halfway there.

Attached: 1521828696433.jpg (573x430, 84K)