Greece is surrounded by arabs

Greece is surrounded by arabs

Attached: 1504810190373.png (2000x1027, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orthodox_Church_of_Antioch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melkite_Greek_Catholic_Church
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14586639
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>

Attached: DAQ_TTvVYAAVEs7.jpg (1200x996, 151K)

Ottomans were muslim Greeks

What you're referring to as Arabs is in fact a kernel of Muslims plus Arabs, or as I prefer to call it, Muslims plus.

Wut

What you're referring to as Turks is in fact a kernel of Greeks plus Islam, or as I prefer to call it, Greeks minus.

based finland

So this is what trolling has come to? This is the standard you guys have? Pathetic. You can find better efforts on a random chatroom or Twitter. In fact every board has 'that one minimum effort guy who just spams nigger but takes himself seriously'.

Attached: greece-flag.jpg (480x320, 23K)

The haplogroup similarity with Greeks is more because Greeks share a lot of common ancestry with pre-Turkish Anatolians, and only a tiny minority of Turks are part of any Central Asian Y-DNA haplogroups.

Greece is Arabic.

no look at the map arab

What's with all the Arabs in Africa?

If Greeks aren't Arabs then why do Greeks allow Orthodox Arabs to call themselves "Greek Orthodox" "Greek Church"? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orthodox_Church_of_Antioch en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melkite_Greek_Catholic_Church

That's clearly not a map of Arabs. It seems to be a map of Muslims.

Stale meme

Attached: 1524056571575.jpg (1807x1308, 846K)

You mean Muslim.
Arab is a language group.

Greek was the language of traders in the east. Even during the Roman empire Greek was a important language.

>Stale meme
Except research confirms it. 3.4% of Turks share Central Asian haplogroups.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14586639
>with only a minor share of haplogroups related to Central Asian (C, Q and O; 3.4%), Indian (H, R2; 1.5%) and African (A, E3*, E3a; 1%) affinity.
>high resolution SNP analysis provides evidence of a detectable yet weak signal (

Attached: Turkey_Y_chromosome(in_20_haplogroups).png (1037x848, 40K)

>pic
in the last photo city's name looks totally russian - гaдapa. lold

So? In no way does that cringeworthy image answer the question. The pic is an exaggeration, by the way. Even Antioch was not entirely Greek.

its a funny picture

you are obviously not white and hate Greeks
i could write whatever i want, you arabs would keep blocking everything

The J group is not commonly found in Semitic people?

Haplogroup J1 is.

Attached: HG_J1_(ADN-Y).png (613x411, 37K)

Here's J2.

Attached: J2(Y-DNA).png (1832x991, 523K)

Interesting. Both have a strange peak at the Azerbaijan, which is strange because they where not a huge trade link.

Attached: cousin marriage.png (850x607, 429K)

Yes, i am aware of the old costume that was consanguineous marriage in Muslim countries. I even read something about the number of mentally handicapped children born in Pakistan as result of the weakening of the blood.
But as far as i know, this is now being repulsed by the people and society.

But you hate white people anyway so what's your point?

Greeks > whites > asians > blacks

white people love Greeks

All Muslims arent Arab, brainlet

some of my cousins r qts tho.

I mean there's no going around it, Greeks just forced an entire country to stop calling themselves Macedonians, but they're satisfied with Orthodox and Catholic Arabs from the desert calling themselves Greeks for hundreds of years, how are you supposed to explain that?

Anyone know what Corfu is like I'm off on my honeymoon in a week there

there are different Greeks
but Macedonians are unique

and those slavs hate Macedonians and other Greeks, unlike the christian arabs

in ottoman times, if you were Christian, you were Greek
and if you were muslim, you were a turk