Jow Forums, I'm tired of watching you fumble over yourself trying to make gains. Let me spell it out for you...

Jow Forums, I'm tired of watching you fumble over yourself trying to make gains. Let me spell it out for you. These are the next tiny market cap gems which will each 5-10x by the end of May (minimum). If you are playing with a bankroll of less than $10K and you actually want to make it, then please, for the love of God stop buying massive market cap projects with minimum room for growth.

Here are the coins I am comfortable sharing today:

0xBTC

XIM

ORI

REM

Full disclosure: I am holding bags in two of these, as of now. I will not be selling until at least mid-May barring an immediate mooning. I am simply sharing some knowledge with the board, not dumping bags. This is not financial advice, do whatever you will.

And good luck.

Attached: IMG_3988.jpg (3000x2253, 776K)

Attached: IMG_3987.jpg (3000x2253, 834K)

>hover handing

Thanks user. I hold 3+ nodes of REM, I would hold more ORI but im not buying this high

Nah

>Full disclosure: I am holding bags
You don't say

what i would give to spread those fat cheeks and shove my snout into her shitting hole

Attached: 1518214365234.jpg (359x195, 44K)

Nice pic ruined by nigger hand. Better luck next time user.

Niggers are disgusting.

dont forget RLX

That is my hand, user. And my ass. You are the one who needs better luck next time

Women have buttholes that smell the same as male buttholes. I really don't get the interest.

Condolences. Better luck next life.

White girls are really starting to take a liking to non whites. This is a bullish for me.

Timestamp on her ass. She is a whore anyways might as well

t. virgin

you've obviously never shoved your nose into a shitty butthole on a qt before

Attached: 123wwwwwweqweq.jpg (262x192, 11K)

They dont. A womans asshole is amazing. Of course I am talking about white women here. Nice thicc ass, pink turd cutter. Taste like heaven. Tease it a little and watch it wink at you.

sauce this brap

ORI is the only one of these I would hold

OP says its his bitch. Waiting on timestamp.

she isn't here right now

we are getting sidetracked from the purpose of the thread, anons

Attached: IMG_3522.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

That you, twu?

I just looked at ORI & I got 3x from last night...

So, if that's you, thank you. Otherwise:
Fuck you nigger. Go back to Africa.

surely you got a pic of her butthole somewhere

you knew this would happen when you posted these pics

>tfw not good looking enough to get an ass like that

>you will never punch her brown eye with your schnoz and inhale her womanly fumes until you pass out

Attached: 1519343555670.png (633x758, 210K)

Weird ass eyebrows tbqh. I would say that my gf looks 100x better, but she's underage so don't wanna get b&

It's an burger thing. Their zog masters tell em to like licking shit out assholes so they obey.

sticking my nose in some cheeks or in female asshole is unironically what I live for. If it wasn't for that I would killed myself already. look forward to it virgins, it's gonna be all you hoped for and more

>tfw all these ass threads unironically gave me pink eye

test post to see if im banned

>chicken menu on the back of her tshirt

like clockwork

Was that your post that got deleted?

Assuming you're talking about hot girls with zero fat, then I agree with this. I will literally be talking to a girl and have difficulty following what she is saying because I'm imagining my tongue in her asshole. Didn't care about this until I turned 30, now it's what I live for.

Attached: WiQEpeY.jpg (875x1024, 140K)

well I'm definitely not talking about landwhales but I don't mind thicc girls. I do the same thing, I just imagine what their asshole looks like and what it smells like

what is it like?

Attached: never (2).png (264x400, 26K)

Don't tease them too much. We already know one of them has wizard powers.

here in the states "thicc" is the most broadly defined word.. niggers will call a chubby girl thicc and treat her like Nicki Manaj

About the smell, I can't say I actually try to smell anything. To be honest, I prefer when a girl just came out of the shower and has a sort of soapy/body wash scent.

Shit thread ban OP

Yep. Fucking degeneracy.

silly nigger, there isn't a wallet there!

I would suggest waiting an hour after she showers that way you can smell some of her pheromones instead of smelling nothing/soap. it should smell sweet/intoxicating and oddly adildicting

I guess I'm just into knowing that the girl is really clean and "fresh", and I'm about to stick my dirty dick that I piss out of into her. And cum is disgusting to me, that's why it's so hot when they let you bust in their mouth. I can't imagine ever doing that shit. I get grossed out when I get my own cum on my hand ffs.

>0xBTC

>The mined bitcoin-like token for Ethereum

you fookin wot m8

Attached: 1517410191501.png (300x499, 81K)