/sfg/ Shrimpn' Farm General

How are those farms coming along Jow Forums?

I just leased out some space and ordered entirely new pumps and filters for my aquariums. I'm expected a very nice ROI within 4-5 months depending on demand. With Summer rolling around though I'm not too worried, pretty comfy desu.

Attached: p1307213027999193.jpg (600x419, 33K)

>still in shrimp
user...

the bridge/river where i live usually had 1-2 people shrimping every night during season

now there is like 15 different people there every night getting these nasty ass river shrimp with their lamps and pole nets. FOMO is kicking in hard it seems

>nasty ass river shrimp
Crawfish. mudbugs.

Setting my farm up tonight after wagecuckin.
I hate cycling tanks, especially 5 at a time. So many water tests

Just jizzed on 100k shrimps for their daily nutrient. Will I make it?

is it too late to FOMO into this? What is the minimum starting cost?

we forked shrimp to lobster. Bigger claw size ans well as colored-shells.

Lobster farming is the real crustacean farming.

Aquatics knowledge. That's the main learning curve
After that like $100 to get tank setup and another $100 in breeding shrimp
Start with guppies user and see if you are up for the world of aquariums

just bought 100k shrimp

What's the ROI on these little sandybois look like?

Somebody tell me if this is a joke or not

>can't read between the lines of biz banter
You wont make it user

I think OP is actually that autistic

Also op you do realize shrimplets take at least 6 months to mature from larval stage to sellable. I'm sure you have that worked out in your roi

shrimp $100 EOY check'em

Funny thing is that I am actually buying a shrimp farm in the pacific coast of Mexico for $20k. I have family selling soon and I had made that decision before the meme.

>buy farm in Mexico
>spend weeks setting everything up
>get shrimp babies
>take 6 months to mature the first batch
>FINALLY, TIME TO CASH IN
>get murdered for drug money

>not using monero to bribe the cartels

Smart shrimporacles are crucial

Attached: ShrimpLink2.jpg (1300x1500, 624K)

Ahaha this is the best biz meme now i love u shrimpfag larper

ok i know this might soud retarded, but can anyone PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, make Rick and morty meme, where rick is saying let's get shrimpy

very spicy user, very spicy. ShrimLink is the future of decentralised shrimp

oh and rick has a shrimp for head

get comfy with stinkie shrimpies,

You definitely need to use oracles to check the API of the farm temperature and lighting so you can be alerted no matter where you are if something is off. It can increase your shrimp ROI.

>he thinks it's a joke

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 01.04.36.png (908x638, 602K)

its not a joke but you have to market your shrimp correctly

i used to sell my shrimp under the premise that "the cheaper the better" was what the customer wanted, and after doing a lot of research i found out this wasnt the case

the real trick is actually talking out your ass and making the customers think they are getting some real high quality shrimp, even if they are no different than other ones they can buy

I started selling my shrimp under the label of "gmo free organism, fed with gmo free food, humanitarian living conditions, high quality of life" etc the list goes on and on. My sales went from making a 50% profit margin on each shrimp to about 900%

shrimp farming is profitable user, but know how to play your customers or youll be...

>sleeping with the fishes

I don't. I'm op from first thread. I wasn't asking if it was profitable for nothing

my shrimp farm's coming along nicely

Attached: shrimp farm.jpg (1000x650, 662K)

Shrimp are about to moon

How many shrimpies do I need to make it?

I have snitched multiple dealers at my uni, be careful with who you deal with ; )

>the devils lettuce

you are inferior to everyone

This is a fucking joke until shrimp fagmcgee can pics orgtfo

Cocksucker

Too bad your gay new mexico grown bullshit will never look like this

Attached: 20180423_123140.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Attached: deea88ec366bd0b570a9414d1c94f63a.png (614x345, 373K)

>he isn't in on shrimp

AWWSSOOMMMEEE!! I LOVE YOU MAN!

I'll have pics tonight or tomorrow user

You need to go back.
So does he.
Reddit and Morty does not belong here.

took this the other day while i was outside cleaning some of the algae buildup out of my tanks

winter months are the worst desu because keeping the shrimp warm and the water liquid is expensive

Attached: My shrimpin.png (463x600, 640K)

Attached: be6.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Hey Or. friend.

Shit guys the pajeets have found out about shrimpin. Pack it in fellas this market is dead.

Attached: SHRIMPJEET.png (705x517, 59K)

>SHETYE
>SHET
>SHIT
>mfw

Attached: 1517875109419.jpg (1000x1419, 368K)

fucking kys

>humanitarian shrimp
Tip kex

I love how the non-pajeet has a thoughtful question in response to the article and the pajeet just says PLZ SIR

After hauling around cinderblock, painting said cinderblock, and hauling it around more the shrimp rack is setup. I still have substrate to rinse before I can flood the tanks. More to come in future shrimp generals

Attached: DSC_0085.jpg (3840x2160, 2.01M)

If I didn't know any better I'd say it was an expert troll. Definitely just a walking stereotype tho.

i think you have something here user, just took out a 2nd mortgage and dumped my 401k to start mining shrimp