Tfw parents don't respect my crypto gains

>tfw parents don't respect my crypto gains
>tfw I made $70k in profit and dad said doesn't matter
>tfw said I need to get a job

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-180045.jpg (978x978, 442K)

take 5k out and start living on your own

Just move to SEA and wait for the real moon.

Having a day job helps with stability and shit. I made about 600k in the past 3 years doing crypto but I’m still working at my hospital.

70k is nothing you poorfag get a job

he is mad because your spirit is weak

>tell dad about the 100k I made in crypto
>he tells me to be grateful to God for the success
FUCK that. This is MY success and only MINE. Just be proud of me for once.

Attached: 1451181146876.jpg (700x700, 99K)

You need to make spiritual gains user.

he's right, $70k is fucking nothing. come back when you have at least 500k and can afford your own house and mailorder bride, maybe then daddy will be proud.

This.
Your dad wants you to get a job to build your character. It's not about the money.

he's right, you know.

70k Is 1 years wage you fucking poorfag. 70k ain't shit.

>Tell them nothing about 563k funny internet money
>get a wire every month to help with "studies"
>parents struggle with paying mortgage payment and paying off their loans
Feels good being an asshole

>pajeet detected

If you're not capable of explaining the concepts and significance of blockchain & crypto to a layman, you probably don't know enough about this field and don't deserve the gains anyway. It was luck. Of course your parents don't respect you.

yikes

>It was luck
Maybe
>don’t deserve the gains
Sounds like jealousy

You are just jealouse. They are idiots. Had a star economy and could have made millions upon millions but decided to buy shit they couldn't afford. No pity for the fools. I have a feeling they just send me money in hooe that I will take care of their mistakes one day, which will never happen.

No. OP's likely a pajeet.

It's a status thing. It doesn't matter how much he's made unless it's 'fuck you money.' OP's parent's want him to get a job as a doctor or engineer so they can brag about him to their boomer friends like he's a fucking trophy.

He's right tho

Damn you sound like a real piece of shit.