OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: transferir (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

btcprivate.org/team.html
twitter.com/BitcoinPrime_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NEW RUMOR

RHETT CREIGHTON = ALTER EGO OF

NONE OTHER THAN

PRAVIK PAJEET

He's done it again

but seriously its for the best they removed him

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

BOUGHT AT 45$ WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING, WHAT THE FUCK RHEETTT

Attached: fuckingJusted.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Hooooooly shit what did you guys do

Its going to zero?

going down to 20.

So did I, what coin is this again?

This is too much. I'm going to market sell my stack.

Buy le dip

rhett gone. good riddance to that manlet basedboy. he got the ball rolling, but now there's a solid team and community left behind.
better scoop while it's cheap. triple digits in a few months, guaranteed. btcp forks to come.

desu, the moment i saw what he looked like/sounded like (this was when zcl on its way to $200+ or so, i got really fucking nervous, but didn't get out in time). that was my fault.
now that he's gone, sure btcp might/will tank in the short term, but it's looking solid for mid/long.

Attached: farewell rhett.jpg (480x360, 23K)

scam scam scam

Attached: 1524805188364.png (640x360, 195K)

real question is who has control of the btcp developer fund from the donation mining pool??? did Rhett steal and dump it?

Attached: GOWPWZE.jpg (221x246, 34K)

How do you know he's gone? Where's the announcement?

Lmao. So rhett left for his next fork or what?

btcp twitter

we gon' mek it.

Is this like Bitcoin?

WE'RE GOING TO ZERO SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL NOW!!!!!

Attached: images (5).jpg (224x216, 9K)

it's satoshi's true vision.

Holy shit Rhett is finally gone.

Finally we won't have to deal with that dumb piece of shit....

Also for those curious, check their main website under contributors. He's gone from the list.

I've been telling people that already...
Bitcoin Cash is the only LEGIT contender for the bitcoin crown. Everything else is just copy/paste after BTC and BCH success.

Why did he leave?

Was he behind the troll zcl tweet?

How can a man influence two markets at once by that much. Holy cocoa.

Yikes.
This dip might be brutal enough to buy lmao

yessssss I love it when retards lose all their money. you deserve it.

btcprivate.org/team.html

>he's gone

HAHAHAHAHAH
THANKS FOR THE MONEY KEKS

Attached: QmsWJHBs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 48K)

Op here im going to confess. I bough zcl@ 200 usd and held through fork

JUST

This is so fucked up. Dude probably made tens of millions of dollars off of this whole debacle

if you're not buying this dip from dead weight leaving a coin, idk what to tell ya.

not worried. rhett on camera/youtube was like watching gollum irl. learning from my mistakes. optimistic af about bitcoin private this year.

His Reddit still takes PMs
Send him one

Shill me on this. I'm unironically more interested now that rhett is gone.

Well it's BTC with equihash, they have a merchant platform that is in beta.

It already had ZK-Snarks, planned by end of year is Segwit, Lightning, Cross Atomic Swaps and a major exchange listing which is supposedly already promised.

How does it compare to monero? I heard some stuff about zk snarks being only semi private?
I have some ETH sitting around being shit that I can mess around with

Rhett's new baby

twitter.com/BitcoinPrime_

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA time to buy primecoin boyos

just one look at him (from a potential investors POV) would put them off of going into btcp. first time i saw him on cam, my stomach actually turned, but i was balls deep in zcl and ignored le gut.

i do feel bad for rhett. growing up and looking/sounding like a literal gremlin does warps someones psyche. idgaf about 'looks don't matter,' they do.

that being said, the remaining 'leads' of the coin are at least above 5'5 and seem to have more...integrity? lmao. we'll see where they take it, but i'm way more confident without rhett at the helm.

@rhett. if you're reading this, gl. watch out for yaself, kiddo. lmao. hopefully you made some people happy, too, as this dip is quite delicious

hang in there. zcl + ltc fork rumors floating, but that could just be desparation

He’s doing it again with Primecoin. Do yourself a favor and do not buy that massive shitcoin

Wait so I should buy prime coin?

>ttps://twitter.com/BitcoinPrime_

he's the white pravik pajeet

im unironically buying prime just to ride the pump heartlessly

lmfao how many projects has rhett abandoned for his personal gains?

there was community talk of making btcp privacy mandatory, but the decision was made to make privacy optional (assumably for regulation compliance in the future).

zksnarks is (afaik) one of the most advanced forms of encryption and least researched (also afaik). if anyone could help explain to user, myself and others, i'd appreciate it.

This guy is gonna get killed eventually

No I'm being serious. Could he pull it off again?

RHEEEEEEEET WHERE ARE YOU RHETT

I'LL FUCKING MAKE SOUP OUT OF YOUR BONE MARROW

Attached: 1517955562709.png (218x231, 8K)

yes

Dam I'm already too late. If only I was on cryptopia.

whats wrong with polo?

Keep scooping em up boys

Attached: btcp.png (870x1157, 1.36M)

I'm not there either. I got money on Binance, bittrex Forkdelta, bibox, IDEX and some shitty site called stocks.exchange. I need to just keep a couple of eth on Cryptopia for when shit like this happens.

>kiddo
12 y/o detected

This cuckcoin made me lose 90% of my folio. The ultimate cuckcoin.

I was so close to fomo into this until I read that nobody is litterally into this yet. Its not early. Thing is, this thing hasent started yet.

They are just talking about it and people are allready fomoing like crazy.

I dont know. This might be that x10 or x100 biz thing but I will pass.

The telegram group is gaining members by the second. Twitter is chatting about it. This Primecoin is gonna get into the teens in a 2 weeks. Can you not wait 2 weeks for a 5x gain??

Real talk, do we drop a few in Prime?

I'm dumping my bags on tradesatoshi

We've all been there. Not the coin's fault, you just fell for the bait.

Yea. It’s way early but Rhett the scanner he is going to make something out of it. You are buying in under $1.50. Name one bitcoin fork that isn’t worth 5x that

"Trusted setup" is retarded in a trustless system. Also some unverified fud was spread a while back about the devs willingly giving 3 letter agencies a backdoor

I'm now officially a BTCP bagholder.
Might put actual money into this if it dumps hard.

Attached: btcp bags.png (492x227, 3K)

YEAH HE IS NOW PROMOTTING ANOTHER FORK, THIS IS NOT A JOKE, LOOK IN HIS TWITTER

fucking lmao

Attached: RHETTTTCONNNNNNEEEEEECCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTT.png (1201x492, 99K)

Fuck this bitch. Flame him

JUST. h-hodl guys