>scales violently

Attached: EOS.png (313x313, 10K)

I don't use the word "scamcoin" a lot, but EOS is a lot of promises and no delivery (so far). So, in my opinion, it's a scam until proven otherwise.

sage

Get this Charles Hoskinson wannabe out of here

The millions of lines of code on their github, the fully functioning public test net, and the success of dans previous projects indicate that you're a brainlet

PoW as voting means the PoS is PoW

It isn't even dipping lol. I don't understand how these neets can sit here and watch it moon and ignore it day after day. Easiest money in crypto leading up to mainnet in a month.

Pumped by miners vying to be block producers. It’s gonna continue pumping until mainnet. And it’s making me rich

Poor people will stay poor lol. I tried to shill when it was $5 and they all told me it’s a pedocoin and it’s going to 0. Look who’s laughing now

Next fucking bitconnect right here

It's still got all the fundamental problems of bitshares. It acheives scaling by single-threaded, few block producers which is hardware limited as opposed to something like shareding. It also has the same paradox of voting problem of bitshares where no one bothers to vote and you get entrenched witnesses which can't be voted out.

So this is what a sub 80 iq looks like

> fundamentals
Kek. You will never make it.

rationally the chance it dips increases the more it rises, so this is actually a bad thing
buy the red dildo, sell the green pillar

> degenerate gambler

I win in the long run bitch

> rationally
You. Will. Never. Make. It.
Go back to the stock market grandpa

user did you see Tron and Verge 3x on their pumps on absolutely nothing but fomo and buy the rumor?

Crypto doesn't make sense and buying the red dildo more often than not leads to bagholding. Sell the June 2 mainnet news if the only rule you need to know. I spent all last year buying the red and investing in good projects and my gains this year buying what idiots will buy before they know they want it has been a night and day difference in gains.

Found the chink

In the long run we’re all dead
I either make it or fuck it

ITT:samefags pleading to god that they didnt buy at ath

Attached: ad0b51bea2cad9616df5ee87497ba3500387790069f47a5f032059226f6f7dc1.png (1508x892, 171K)

>hurr durr he bought ATH
Are you dumb? EOS has been breaking ath's in sats every few days lol!!! Everyone who bought the top still profited a lot.

i poo poo my pants

Attached: 1523140762511.png (689x795, 67K)

Bought in February/march. Why do you hate money?

Attached: Screenshot_20180427-201055.png (1080x1920, 92K)

Why do coins drop in value once their main nets are operational?

Because rapid crypto gains are based on speculation, not adoption and the sooner a person realizes that the faster they make money.

>mfw eos right now.

Attached: Untitled.png (1175x549, 113K)

>Typical shill portfolio
Get out of here poorfag and get a job.

You seem upset about something

he's not upset it just buzzes people to feel superior. i think he just despises weak people

Replace weak with successful and I think we have a winner. Imagine how low your selfesteem would have to be to get upset at someone else making successful trades

> successful
> $2500

lol

Attached: 1524855822939s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Turning $300 into $2500 during a market crash isn't successful
>being this butthurt over someone elses portfolio
You need to see a therapist.

who wants to take bets on how many months before danny boy leaves this project too?

It isn't successful. $2500 is nothing you fucking loser lol I've got 10 BTC and that still isn't enough to even give a shit about

Nice, people who measure stuff in Sats still exist.

THAT FACE WHEN I SOLD AT 0.14 ON THAT DIP

Wow I'm so jealous of your imaginary money and I'm sure you aren't just a butt blasted soiboy who bought ethereum at $1k

Attached: tips.jpg (300x400, 19K)

>centralizes quietly

How does it scale?

P O V E R Y

By forcing it. But no one really cares that much, the world simply wants a blockchain that fucking works. This will keep mooning. Chink mining cartels will make sure of that.

It's such a fucking meme
Why even bother with subpar blockchain speeds if your just going to use a centralized one. Might as well use a regular server

sell the news

testnet is up, mainnet is ready to go live

Yeah, im basicly learning this myself. All the research did shit for me. What coins you on for this year that the normies will flock to?

get in now! this coin will lead the charge to bring the normies back into the market!