Reminder that BLACKED...

Reminder that BLACKED.com and Hapa kids are memes; The real racemixing happens with mexicans because white americans LITERALLY cannot stop fucking mexicans.

Attached: sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-05.png (290x349, 17K)

By gender.

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Hispanic is pretty much white. Like I dated a Mexican too and he looked pretty much white. He dressed white, talked white, his dad was kinda tannish but his mom wasn't. ONLY reason why Spanish is brown and Italian/Greek/MENA counts as white is because of earnings.

Hispanic are set to join the white pool just like the Irish, Italians, etc etc etc before them.

Reminder that northern mexicans (who are 100% evropean) are included in hispanic numbers.

how many fucking times are you going to post this shit
nobody cares, acomplejado
shut the fuck up, faggot mutt.

As I told you a few weeks back, this is white America's plan to vaccum you into the white race. They literally made a "white hispanic" category years ago to begin the process. In no time at all it'll be removed and you'll just be lumped in with 'white'.

But it's weird that there are more hispanic/white couples than with Blacks (who are more prominent and have way more time in the US) or Asians (who actually live in white neighborhoods and go to white schools/colleges), don't you think?

We don't like blacks and Asians don't like to mix. Hispanics are the largest minority and probably the most willing to mix as well.

Everyday until we get BEANED.com memes.

tfw i've met a lot of half white half mexican people

kill yourself. i fucking hate race fetishists niggers like you.

what do they look like? srs, never seen one

they look whitish usually, even if they're brownish they act very white

Yeah, this is how I was born...

And they look the most European compared to the others

No because like I said, the cultural difference between black/white is a lot bigger, and the visual difference is a lot bigger too.

Hispanic and white is just almost the same thing once you get to 2nd generation. A latino born here and raised middle class is MAYBE tan. But other than that pretty much the same.

Attached: 040715JebBushAndFamily.jpg (520x300, 79K)

A lot of Hispanics label themselves as white so the statistics may be a little skewed, just go look at all the mugshots of Hispanic men and most of them are classified as “white”.

I want hispanic gf NOW

Attached: 1527139410354.png (666x607, 158K)

Pretty much. Most Americans can't differentiate higher class Mexicans from White Americans of Italian/Spanish/etc ancestry.

kys

kys you fuckin faggot
I would literally beat the shit out of you if you said this irl

if you count white asians and castizos we are still white

Attached: Pitbull-Pictures-1022x475[1].jpg (1022x475, 23K)

fuck off we are not wh*Te

kys you deluded CHI faggot

BASED

>fat 30 year old virgin neckbeard living in his moms basement with his swastika flag up
I'd be surprised if you could even utter a word to anyone's face before retreating back to your virgin lair.

Why do people get mad? Can you tell who is Latino in ? Top left guy I'm sure, but even then he's just a tan guy. I've seen darker skin white people ffs.

Who is those other? Irish?

Kys you delusional chi faggot
Mexicans are in no way white

>fernando: Por que, don't leave us ese! They will assimilate you in America!
>Paco: Don't worry about it homs! I'll be fine
>10 years later
>Paul Bunyon III (formerly Paco): HOWDY YALL! I'M BACK! WHAT DID I MISS RIGHT HERE?

Reminder that this poster is a mentally ill CHI who LARPs as white. Do NOT play along to his delusions.

Other combinations like Hispanic/Asian, Hispanic/Black, Native Americans and Multiracials with other races.

Tough day at the trailer park?

you're not white
stop

kys chi faggot
You aren't white
Your a brown spic

Mexicans are pretty damn white. Yeah most (not even all) are mixed with Native but thats true of all white people who hang out in the Americas long enough. You can't tell who is Mexican most of the time.

Reminder this poster is a mentally ill MEX who larp as aztec. Do NOT play along to his delusions.

And take the "spot latino challenge" in

>le 56% meme

They just have bigger butts and better taste in food

Attached: 807.jpg (1200x629, 117K)

Los CHICANOS son AMERICANOS

>Mexicans are pretty damn white
Some.
>most (not even all) are mixed with Native but thats true of all white people who hang out in the Americas long enough
If a White American having 2% Native counts as mixed with Native, everyone is.
There are white Mexicans, but they're a minority, makes no sense to generalize like that.

I'd legally immigrate to their cunt, if ya know what I mean

Attached: 6E7.png (1123x690, 803K)

>Mexicans are pretty damn white.
come to mexico and you will be proven wrong

Even this level of tan is washed out in a generation or two. Not everyone looks like a migrant farmer

Attached: la-nina-mexicana-mas-bonita-etnia-zoque-2.jpg (680x452, 111K)

Kys chi
You aren't Italian or spanish
Your a brown spic and everyone hates you

There are almost three times as many hispanics as Asians.

what kind of cretura is that?

You sound like a trump supporter

A 56% mexican

Attached: michelle.jpg (900x498, 52K)

>If a White American having 2% Native counts as mixed with Native, everyone is.
Yeah most people ARE mixed, duh. Mexicans same as anyone else. Point being, that lot of Mexicans often don't look too different than white people, except maybe tan (either due to mysterious native heritage orrrr just some sun exposure one of the two).

Definitely can't compare to Asian or Black where they look very different physically. Even if a Mexican is 10% or 20% Native then he gets married to a white person it shrinks down to 5-10% and at that point they are just straight white people anyway, go another generation 2-5% Native voila.

We should all intermix with Chileans. Anglo Chileans are the most beautiful creatures on earth.

no one here is getting bean'd by jose the 5'6" gardener you delusional spic retard

That's wrong tho

Attached: CIBjwEjUkAAmLQp.jpg (720x718, 63K)

Native American girl from the Zoque tribe.
I can assure you if I bleached an average Mexican to the point of their skin looking like a Nord, they'd still have facial features that gives them a distinct look. I can totally believe that there are Mexicans that look pretty white, but those aren't representative of the whole.
I'm already part Anglo, and I agree with that assessment.

Attached: 126.jpg (667x500, 92K)

The future PM of the UK married not once but twice to latina women.

Attached: Jeremy-Corbyn-wife-Laura-Alvarez-Corbynpic.jpg (620x387, 106K)

Here's a real Anglo Chilean

Attached: Maria Elena Swett.jpg (768x1152, 66K)

kys you fucking cuck
please stop using this site

damn it is obvious that this would happen, with the great immigration of the last times in the USA, they do not have much to choose

>Hispanic is pretty much white.
fucking off yourself

Look at the woman in: or the people in Would you say they have "distinct facial features"? Mostly they look tan and even then in comparison to anglos, not in comparison to other meds necessarily.

I like how hispanic immigrants in the US integrate, unlike the aloha snackbars in yurup

You are always welcome in New Zealand mi hermano pacifico :)

It is, if part Native DNA makes you not white then Americans can't be white either.

Mexican guy I dated was just a white goth guy with a tannish dad. He didn't speak any Spanish, hung out with all white people, only signs he was Mexican is a Spanish last name and sometimes mentioning his Mexican heritage like "haha I am Mexican so I am sweaty".

do you really consider the girls in the pic as tanned "whites"? holy fuck

you come to talk about indigenous tribes, your disgusting Mapuche

Yes I would say so, in the Jeb photo those on the left definitely, the ones on the right can pass I'd say. Corbyn's Latina woman also has a distinctive facial structure, and while it's closer to looking White than Native or Black it still looks distinctive
I remember one of the prettiest girls in my class was Chilean-New Zealander, hopefully life over there is nice, mi hermano.

In the pic he posted? ? The girl furthest from camera and the girl walking behind don't look white, more native.

The girl up close and girl in middle are brown skin and don't look that white but like brown whites.

Woman in just looks like a tan white woman. Not even a brown white woman, a tan white woman.

Jeb Bush aside, the 2 people on the left are tan white, and everyone else isn't even tan anymore, just regular pale white.

Lacreatura.jpg

OK maybe you can see the facial differences better than I can.

Either way, no way between Black, White, Asian, and Latino, Latino and White are the closest related because Latino are already very Euro to begin with (minus higher % of Native DNA than white people have already).

*Either way, between Black, White, Asian, and Latino, Latino and White are the closest related because Latino are already very Euro to begin with (minus higher % of Native DNA than white people have already).

end yourself

I think the problem here is that the term "Latino" is absolutely detrimental to any discussion regarding genetics. There are many types of Latino, among them "Mestizos" aka the average 50-60% White 40-50 Native inhabitant of the Americas, there are "Castizos" who are 75-80% White, who probably are the people you're referring to. It is true that Whites and Latinos of all kinds are the most similar as far as genetics are concerned, but just keep in mind: Castizos are in no way the majority, and if you're seeing a lot of them, you're probably in a higher than average income area.

Hell Jews and lighter skin Arabs too supposedly have 'distinct facial feature' (longer nose?) too and are counted as white in the census even if they are arguably not white (at least by stormfag standards). But honestly I don't see them either. My brother dated a chaldean girl and she was 100% white and paler than me.

So the girls in are more poorer Latinos (higher % Native), and then the Latinos hanging out with Corbyn and Jeb Bush are richer Latinos?

I am pretty middle class.

More than that, whites in America have Anglo/German roots, whites in Latin America are med.

Not necessarily. Jeb Bush and Jeremy Corbyn's wives met their wives in the poorest and most rural states in Mexico.

Nah tons of white people are also Italian, Middle Eastern or Greek in USA too, plus tons of people who are neither German nor Anglo nor Med. So yeah they can get tan if they spend too much time in sun as well. USA is a melting pot of all peoples thats where Amerimutt comes from.

They look white though, and Chilean guy said that whiter looking Latino are mostly from higher income areas? Or just higher income areas in USA, but in Mexico are the whiter people more poor?

Hell the Pope is Latino too but he looks white too not even tan just regular white. Probably doesn't go out in the sun enough to get a tan.

>but in Mexico are the whiter people more poor?
Across Latin America, usually the Whiter you are the richer you are. Maybe not always, but chances you're seeing more whiteness than there is in that woman.

t. Kevin Garcias

Are people more racist against you the more brown you are? Like they peek at your facial features and think 'this guy is probably 30% Native fuck this guy, I am 20% Native so I am better'?

and if not then how come lower % of native is more rich? Just culture?

this is not true, many mexicans love saying they're white and shit on mestizos, but you can see in their indio faces and asian tier eyes that they're not white. mexico is 5% white at most

>mestizos become castizos

You can spot the white Americans by the goofy inbred look on their faces. The Mexicans are better looking in that photo.

>MENA counts as white
Ayy lmao, I wonder how white america really is.

W's family is uglier even though JEB! and his wife are uglier than W. I dunno how that works.

Attached: jenna_bush_hager_and_family.png (593x445, 782K)

We haven't been white by Jow Forums or Jow Forums standards in forever. MENA (including Jewish), Greek and Italian all count as white, and Spanish don't count as white by a fluke where a lot of them are poor immigrants but whiter mexicans (castillos?) blend in fine and most are only tan. Even Indians counted as white until recently.

To be fair it depends, I've had some pretty brown friends but people don't seem to really discriminate against them, although maybe because they're of somewhat affluent backgrounds. But yeah if there isn't a sense of "You're worse because you're brown", there probably is a sentiment of "I'm better because I'm white(r)). Grandmas to this day still love saying things like "Look at how white looking your baby is".

By Indians I mean India Indians. They traditionally counted as white and recently got moved into Asian (with East Asians)

You people have stood in my way long enough: I'm getting a cute Mexican gf!

Attached: CRn6CdpWEAEpiGH.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Damn White Americans are so weird looking, like uncanny valley strange. Maybe it has something to do their dumb facial expressions, but there's also something very odd about their features.

END YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CHI INSECT

The White American ethnic group is a Frankenstein of various European ethnicities, and is pretty recent in the grand scheme of things, it'll fix itself over time I'd guess.

Europeans are white, don't try this divide et imperea shit. MENA are not though.

>The White American ethnic group is a Frankenstein of various European ethnicities
You actually believe those memes?

Attached: 1515693822330.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

You expect me to believe that White people from all sorts of backgrounds wouldn't marry one another? Especially when the alternative is marrying Black people or marrying exclusively within your own ethnic community? Use your brain for once I beg you.

Attached: 5d8243baba518826d84d4d87ddc7d1cbb6f2aba76f0a1f0a579308c532bd30bd.gif (500x493, 291K)

unironically this
fuck whites

>top-right
what's wrong with it?

The US isn't really white. There's more whites then there are non-whites but it's not an overwhelmingly white place. That being said, there's very few MENA immigrants here so that part of the census wouldn't affect anything

It's not just a blanket of white people composing of mutts all over the states you know.
Use your fucking head and do some research.Especially the older states had established ethnics in it.

For example, in Wisconsin they have a higher Scandinavian population than the rest of the country.
New England area has a higher Anglo population
Places like even Kentucky and West Virginia have a high Scottish population.

The mutt Americans you think about mostly reside in the west coast or the middle fly over states.