Last call for Origami Network under a 1M market cap

Hey anons,

It's me : It's my opinion that you have missed Origami Network below 1M market-cap, likely for good. It briefly touched 850K last night, but got scooped up immediately.

It hit the 0008's yesterday at the peak, and now should have a floor of 0006's, but in my opinion, not for long.

Do not be swayed by the low volume red candles, for it's just pajeets selling their sheckles for naan money. Look at the trades.

With a healthy Q2, bi-weekly updates, no Coin Market Cap (yet, but volume is getting there), and the Chainlink partnership, it's my opinion you should get the fuck in at all 0008's order, as it's still well into a 1M cap.

Read the original thread for more info.

Buy on : IDEX (ORI)

Cheers, and for those who listened the first time, good work.

-twu

Attached: Origami.png (337x385, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8fha44/origami_network_a_decentralized_marketplace_about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My first time going in on your pick. Hope it pays off. Will tip you for sure if I make it.

Good work, user.

Also, t.picrelated

Attached: CMC.png (1174x136, 43K)

I'm so drunk but I think I got 1 eth in at like 4000 or some shit. I can't remember ,

POst afain in June and let's see wha thappened

thx

the marketcap is actually over 15 million, brainlets

False.

Attached: MC.png (950x366, 62K)

Holy shit, you ARE drunk. Congrats on this, seriously.

$0.40 * 5 million circulating supply is 2 million market cap. This will be $1 by CMC listing, just watch. OP, bought in yesterday, holding a comfy bag of 10k

I legit am. I ahne;t been on a night out since january back when I was obscenely rich from crypto and used to do drugs and part hard. Then I lost it all and have bene ina a terrible pit of depdression since.

That sucks bro. With ORI you will make it. Honestly holding a good amount of any lowcap with a pretty solid project will make you wealthy in the upcoming bull market

True, but even 44 cents x 4,200,000 is a 1.8M market cap.

Do you think DAPS will moon?

bull market began 6 weeks ago and I fucked up in the bear, sold my promsing ICOs (bax and rem) and generally messed up my portfolio. Went from 15btc to like 4.

But yea I can prob still make it back, if They permit it. I have only about 1 eth in ORI but I can imagine that hitting 10x in a months or whatever. The nice thing about small investmenets is that I never care to heck the price so they just grow naturally. Same happened with TOMO, sweet little 2.5x without me even noticing.

I am still deep in DAN, what's your sell recommendation? If I sell everything at 15mil I will have gained about 2btc total, which is a big deal to a fag like me.

Their web site is shit. Can’t scale to mobile and pc. What makes you think they will be successful. Oh the cofounders are a bunch of finance faggots. You fags are getting played

bull market, buy small cap and moon. Simple as that fuck off. Summer is going to amazing.

Whats your opinion on SLT? I got in under a dollar so already 3xed. Not sure if I should hold or sell.

so many typos on the website. HARD PASS

Unsure. Thought about throwing down, but seems like a long road for a "maybe", plus there's so much competition in the space now, not sure anyone will ever give enough of a shit.

I'd sell half your DAN now and re-invest (If I were you I would throw it into this and wait 2 months minimum). Ride the rest to $1 or $1, as advised last night.

None of this matters, and it doesn't matter what you think.

If you're unsure, sell 1/4 or 1/2, let the rest ride.

Always have targets for yourself, and don't break them.

Who cares. See : NEO's original website (a fucking mess)

Regardless, it will get ironed out soon.

Nice find here. I will unfortunately have to pass on this for a couple of days until I get some more funds. You think it'll stay in the low MM range until then?

next stop : 075

TOMO is a good hold, holding 3k of that myself. This project has more room to grow but they both could do 10x from here

...thanks. A couple of days? Unsure. Doubt many will sell any majority of their stack under a 5M market cap. A new exchange could come at any moment with all this new interest.

If you can't do anything now, you can't do anything. No sense in stressing about it. Just get in when you can, if it's still around 1-2M cap.

Last call for 07's.

All we need is one medium-sized dick to get a new floor of 08's.

Come on, pussies.

TOMO will haunt my dreams. Sold 1/4 of my stack way, way too early. Thought I had time.

Stop shilling John

This shit is up 600% this week anyone buying now is a complete retard

can you please stop shilling this nobody can fucking buy because of you pajeets

It's not exactly a multi million cap coin you know.

"Anyone buying a solid use-case project with a bright future at a 1.8M cap is a complete retard!"

The absolute state.

I bet you were in my DAN thread saying "nobody will buy this, pajeet."

Yes, you can buy. As I advised, buy up to 08's, and then be patient for a month or two, FFS. Nobody is going to sell any healthy amount of this under a 2M market-cap anymore.

Lmao ok man. 99/100 shit coins that go 6x in a week crash back down. Regardless of how "legit" it is you are straight up retarded if you buy in right now.

I need to be in your group man. Teach me your ways!

I don't think you understand how decent, low liquidity, small market-cap projects work.

As i've said, sure, you might get lucky with some pajeet selling you 5K in the 05's range for curry money, but once this cracks 5-10M cap, you're going to hate yourself for not grabbing 20-30K at these prices.

Dude, the exchanges to get this on are borderline impossible to use.
If you help me figure that out I’ll be more willing to buy these shit coins

I don't have a group. I offered to take a few user's under my wing, and this is what happened : Never again.

IDEX is very simple. Download MetaMask plug-in, link it to IDEX, then deposit / buy and sell as you would any other exchange.

075's.

Here we go boys.

Thanks for the shill but I'm gonna pass

I feel like there have been 3 or 4 threads made of this already and I'm too late

I don't gamble on new shitcoins anymore. I only gamble on coins I know have had been hit hard with crashes but survived and made it back again

I wish you pajeets the best tho

It hasn't been listed on CMC yet tho. Doesn't that mean we are still early?

Sorry dude. That sucks they fucked you on that one. Some people just like to gain an advantage by manipulating people. Sucks too cause I sure could use some of your insight.

Yes.

John they even asked on telegram for you to stop shilling this

I'll stop shilling this when it hits a 5M and the pajeets take over to get their 5X from there.

076's starting to fly.

Oh, look : a Reddit thread.
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8fha44/origami_network_a_decentralized_marketplace_about/

COIN MARKET CAP LISTING VOLUME BREACHED.

Attached: CMCLISTING.png (1842x216, 61K)

I dont think you did this for daneel. This project will be fine without the incessant shilling. IT's a turnoff to potential investors

Let the project shill itself

I did exactly this, to a T, for Daneel, until it went well over a 5M marketcap.

I don't really care about your opinion, as I've been doing this for a long time.

Also, one thread per day while it's still VERY early is NOT incessant shilling, it's allowing people who don't endlessly refresh Biz to get in on the ground floor.

bought in during this dip

Good job, user.

If you gripped ORI, use the CMC listing submission form in the Telegram, and SLAM THIS SHIT.

Only a matter of time now.

Goodbye, 07's. FUCK YEAH.

Should I sell my STK to get more? I had next to no spare eth.

OP what do you think of DML?

Yes.

is 11,477 enough to make it?

Is it too late to get into this?

Price is 00076.

Also, what's stoping pump and dump groups from pumping the coins after you start shilling them here on Jow Forums?

No opinion.

I get in and shill to you first. It's up to you to decide to buy, or not.

I do not run a pump group, and I never will. I'm unironically just trying to make this place less of a shit-hole.

I'd bump to 25,000 if you can. Still pretty early, user.

Holding 7,500 of these until the end of May

Been a fan of your threads for awhile. Thanks for your signals and insights.

OP, do you by chance have any familiarity with the StellarTerm coin “XIM”?

Also...

CMC listing is happening. 150K volume today.

Moon time, lads.

Give it a week or two.

I don't even see the shit on idex

scam

I don't. No. Will look into it.

Thanks for the kind words, user.

ORI (origami network)

>It's another ICO scam thread

Hey that's a cool useless ICO token with no actual possibility to be used for the usecase displayed since ETH can't even handle cats

Thanks.

I'll think about it. Not sure if I should buy now (it seems a bit too late) or just wait for another opportunity.

Keep telling yourself that.

DAN replies : "I smell curry. Bye pajeet" (Goes 1,200% in 4 days)

0xBTC replies : "I smell curry, Scam." (Goes 600% in 6 days)

ORI replies : "Scam" (Goes 400% in 4 days)

The absolute state of biz.

>ico token

ok

a whole btc in this...user

Lol at Whoever got dumped on.
It's the same pattern every time.
10 shillthreads for s low mcap thread Pop up, only shills in the threads, only comments highpighting how insanely good the coin is.
It's so fucking obvious that these are telegram or discord pnd groups .

What s shame that it works every time and mods don't care.

Is it still good to get into ORI? It's at 00076 or some shit.

Wrong.

I was the first person on this. I go by the handle -twu. I have posted here for a long time.

I don't give a flying fuck if you believe me.

But hey, I told you to screencap the DAN thread when I shilled it at an 800K marketcap, and you probably called me a pajeet then, too.

See : GFY.

xo

-twu

Yes. Still a good buy, IMO. Volume for CMC has been breached, so you can expect that to be a thing in the coming weeks.

Anyone not buying this in the 07's is outta their fucking mind. Just as people not buying that DAN dip were out of their minds.

Gotta jet. Cheers, biz.

Check your discord

what's his discord?
would like to chat

Am I the only one not seeing this on idex?

https: //idex.market eth ori
im holding off on buying this for now

why?

you're doing god's work twu
been getting richer by the day thanks to your finds, love ya man

It's changing the name to "FirstBlood"

I have other projects i'm looking at. might just buy a bit of this though

nice 4x pajeet

fuck off with your discord pumps

What possible reason would this be missing from my the coin list on my idex?

Fuark, as usual, wish I had bought more! Thea low caps just don't dip.

God bless you, op - more pls!

I was late to Dan but have still almost 2x on it

They just submitted form for CMC listing.

gonna explode once it's listed next week

i go by the name assfucked dumped on retard
thatnks for selling me your bags

kys

Whoever did that sale is going to hate themselves. Why the fuck would anyone sell after we get enough CMC volume is beyond me. It's literally the only barrier to this taking off to the fucking stratosphere.

As I've said. My first sell target has now moved to a 10X, so 5M cap.

The rest rides to Main Net.

wait let him dump, i havent bought yet. im buying a big bag at least a few dozen ethers. trust. if i make it ill dm you and give you some back as repayment

Deal. Find me.

fuck, not yet you bastard! do it slowly

thx twu, your a great person

dw im not going all in at once. ill accumulate over several days just keep the FUD going

Buying more today, laddy? I got about 1 eth in yesterday, but have woken up to 2btc in gains from DAN and others so am feeling like GAMBLING MY PROFITS AWAY on more ORI.

This is all going to go horribly wrong, isn't it.