/brit/

Stupid
Fat
Yank
Twat
edition

Attached: 1519178548745.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RyEiDf582sU
youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

might do drugs

me in the op

We know

rapist

Have you ever noticed that there are much fewer ugly kids than adults? Is there some evolutionary reason for that?

Attached: image.jpg (672x454, 71K)

'ce

people get uglier the older they get

the point of the republic isn't to establish an ideal society, but rather provoke a dialogue on the part of the reader on what Socrates got right or wrong
Plato does outline his own personal ideas of what makes a good state in other works and its not like the Republic.

Attached: 1482061533479.jpg (1021x383, 150K)

ugly people are being genocided by roasties

i pledge allegiance to the slag

VIETNAMESE PIG WHORE

more mutt children and mutts are objectively more attractive than inbred whites

>Temperatures set to SKYROCKET as HEATWAVE and HOTTEST day nears

>THE MERCURY is set to climb every day until Wednesday and “a heatwave is on the way” as Britons prepare to bask in blistering heat of 30C - matching temperatures in the Mediterranean.

Attached: sweating man.jpg (234x216, 15K)

It is a relatively little know fact that one of Britain’s most celebrated, though far from uncontroversial, statesmen, Winston Churchill, was a Druid

Jow Forums, or as I like to call it, mind poison

dios mio...la creatura...

Attached: 1513908424928.png (563x247, 138K)

very high rn

Robert De Niro and Heidi Klum's kids are living proof that you're wrong

Such is the self-hatred of the English, that the English flag is now considered a hate symbol.

youtube.com/watch?v=RyEiDf582sU

Just rape and kill any Englishman you can catch. They are too weak and self-hating to resist.

>Early influences that shaped the ideology of fascism have been dated back to ancient Greece. The Greek philosopher Plato supported many similar political positions to fascism.[6] In The Republic (c. 380 BC),[7] Plato emphasizes the need for a philosopher king in an ideal state.[7] Plato believed the ideal state would be ruled by an elite class of rulers known as “Guardians” and rejected the idea of social equality.[6] Plato believed in an authoritarian state.[6] Plato held Athenian democracy in contempt by saying: "The laws of democracy remain a dead letter, its freedom is anarchy, its equality the equality of unequals".[6] Like fascism, Plato emphasized that individuals must adhere to laws and perform duties while declining to grant individuals rights to limit or reject state interference in their lives.[8] Like fascism, Plato also claimed that an ideal state would have state-run education that was designed to promote able rulers and warriors.[9] Like many fascist ideologues, Plato advocated for a state-sponsored eugenics program to be carried out in order to improve the Guardian class in his Republic through selective breeding.[10] Italian Fascist Il Duce Benito Mussolini had a strong attachment to the works of Plato.[11

that's just because racism has poisoned your brain to true beauty

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.jpg (360x899, 91K)

oh wow, wikipedia. sure showed me.

I want to bum her.

Attached: Emma+Watson+Dangle+Earrings+Pearl+Drop+Earrings+0yQsthX80rlx.jpg (681x1024, 154K)

In 1000 years this will be on the same level as The Republic

Attached: 28104503.jpg (296x475, 31K)

Fascism, and Communism and literally every other modern ideology stems from Plato and Aristotle (and Jesus)
also like I said what Socratese says isn't necessary supposed to be "correct" or the perfect ideal, the entire point of Socratic dialogue is to promote a dialectic and lead people to think for themselves/discuss the ideas presented.
when you take Plato as dogma you are severely misunderstanding the culture and intent of the texts, especially considering Socrates contradicts himself often in different works in order to set up the theme of that specific text rather than establish some metaphysical objective truth.

What does he know?

Attached: 6487BC0E-1024-4740-8E4C-C72E0B7DFA32.png (738x703, 525K)

i don't know who that is or what that image is supposed to be

business idea: abolish politics from society.

McAfee meltdwn 2 electric boogaloo

Attached: 1502910466113.jpg (296x290, 25K)

The guy who invented McAfee anti-virus software

>He resided for a number of years in Belize, but after being suspected of ordering the murder of his neighbor Greg Faull, he left Belize for Guatemala and later returned to the United States in 2013.

>go to work

Attached: lecapitalisme.png (642x696, 348K)

Oh

Something to note about his time in belize is thats where his 'enemies' come from according to him its the cartels. Want to see an actually mental billionaire go up against a south american cartel? It might be about to happen lmao.

>why yes I've read most of the greeks. I'll be honest, I look down upon anyone who hasn't!

Attached: 134453088212.jpg (720x540, 359K)

Documentary about him is worth a look

Attached: 636107685746705485-Mc.jpg (534x712, 86K)

Nietzsche made the Greeks obsolete

if i were born in 1950 i'd be successful

how do i transfer masturbation energy into brain power?

Attached: thinking.jpg (1600x1558, 512K)

Nah, they didn’t treat gays too well back then

Any self employed lads in? What do you do?

Attached: 1484648243643.jpg (650x608, 89K)

>Nietzsche made the Greeks obsolete

Attached: 1529402385740.png (231x218, 4K)

A super sleuth, often the last resort for unsolvable cases

Hitler made Nietzsche obsolete

he never said much that Aristotle didn't say prior

I'm American and literally at Wal-Mart right now.

AMA

Attached: 20180623_024942.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

>I've read the greeks. what are the greeks you may ask? you know, the greeks lmao. if you haven't read any greek essays I greatly pity you

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

put my willy on the webcam and get money thrown at me

Hey guys check out my new dog

Attached: pepedog.png (1305x663, 51K)

aaaggghhhh

Attached: 1526776540488.png (1305x663, 153K)

The slumbering spirit of Wotan has awoken once again. We shall find him in the frenzy my brothers.

Attached: 1501974118862.png (852x944, 70K)

FREE TOMMY ROBINSON

Attached: 1528980297280.jpg (1628x1260, 461K)

rough time of night for a walmart run, I guess NC is mostly safe

>the greeks

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

are tommy is an absolute unit, why is he drawn like such a twiglet?

Do you generally have to worry about going to the shops at night in America?

>the french

Attached: 1509621039613.png (515x315, 237K)

My God is more powerful

you know we have niggers and spics by the dozen here right?

i thought they were kinda contained to specific cities

not really

can't wait til later lads
not anything in particular; just really love the progression of time

back from my daily dose of walking lads

Not where I’m from, but only society’s limp would work the Walmart night shift

yeah. those are the places where it's dangerous to go out at night

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwXrcz-F9M

It's late for the ole Wal-Mart run but I need toilet paper haha x

Not where I live. I've been homeless roaming the streets at night and never worried once

Drinking vodka and elderflower presse in the shower lads haha

saw some moron walking in a park the other day. drove past him in my prius like an absolute chad

When you realize that we don't breath by choice you understand shit on a whole new onion.

Attached: 1500191644188.jpg (478x750, 84K)

*breathes manually in an exaggerated way in your face*

Attached: 1520223096747.png (365x367, 35K)

Why do Americans have so many black people?

*brainmogs you*

The Jews planned it that way

have become one with this moment

are you retarded

yet another of god's tests

lads I'm going to show you the most autistic thread I've seen in a while. it's worth a browse

Conus - Violin Concerto, preform by maestro Jascha Heifetz.

Thank me later.

We bought them. Theres honestly not that many blacks outside the south. The real question is why we have so many Hispanics

business idea: get white celebrities and instagram influencers to promote a diluted version of the nazi aesthetic that becomes increasingly overt over time until we create a generation of smartly dressed but very sexy young ladies

reminder that if the Confederates had won America would be like Brazil today

I swear I must be on some kind of virgin freak blacklist. Girls keep ghosting me before a date when everything seems to be alright. Tried messaging a couple after but no response.

>We bought them
brainlet tier post
the vast majority of slaves were bought by european aristocrats before america was a country

America will be like Brazil 40 years from now anyways

Attached: 1529435585683.webm (1280x720, 905K)

wish i was 18 again

Same shit to me lad

just put another lad on the virgin freak blacklist

sun is attempting to break its way past the horizon and i've shed a tear at its emerging beauty manifest in the clouds

but not actually
Brazil is crazy and will be turbo-brazil in 40 years while America will just be normal calm south-brazil

I want to hump Emma Watson.

Attached: Emma leggings.png (499x624, 416K)

i don't...

well it's not the same is it you fucking buffoon

el slavo...dios mio....

Attached: Untitled.png (243x339, 188K)

Thinking of moving to London and joining a moped gang. Thoughts lads?

Wonder how non-huwhite America can get before people start starving. It's not like there's any country that could give them aid.