Yeah i just broke up with my boyfriend...

>yeah i just broke up with my boyfriend. we both met at Harvard I was the valedictorian but had to go our separate ways when our law firms were in different cities. He was super successful, even his parents are really rich, but I guess we just didnt connect on a personal level, sometimes i still miss him though. So what do you do user?

your response?

Attached: Cm7-LvpUcAA3H7t.jpg (749x903, 105K)

who cares

i make women orgasm until they die

>So what do you do user?

Whatever THE FUCK I wanna do!

*grabs her by the pussy*

SIEG HEIL!!!

I’m a trader. My job is more demanding and well paid than you or your successful bf.

I go to my country's version of an elite university so I do encounter this quite often. I don't understand how these upper class children can be so smart, good looking and socially skilled. They got the whole package. Personally I'm an autistic ugly STEM-student raised by an alcoholic single mother so naturally they would never want to date me.

I would just laugh in her face at that question.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I give mean dick. That's what I do. My raison d'etre. My life's call.

>I go to my country's version of an elite university

Yeah, no you don't.

everyone can seem perfect when you yourself are so broken

I am a project controller. I handle a bunch of forms and enter them into the system.

>10 minutes in and she starts talking about her ex
Ditch her ass, that's my response

I shape and assemble various metal pieces and weld them together.
Sometimes I make blueprints on the computer and get sure people mounting them on various places have the tools and the room to bolt them. I also laser cut cute keychains in stainless steel remains when I'm bored.

Attached: 1528497650974.jpg (125x140, 5K)

Why are you talking to me?

she is really ugly desu i won't talk to her

>my country's version of an elite university
>Sweden

Attached: 215.jpg (223x226, 20K)

We have nothing in common I suppose. I wouldn't even want a gf who's obsessed with status and all that.

>I'm Greek

>I don't understand how these upper class children can be so smart, good looking and socially skilled.
since their parents are upper class they likely have more successful personalities and probably even better genetics, which is passed on to their children who also live in more enriched environments (private schools, nice homes, vacations, etc instead of depressing flats and alcoholic single mothers)

the first country that manages to socialize genetics will shit on everyone else probably, I'm not talking some superhuman advancement thing, just taking all the good genes from the best of society (or even the world) and distributing them to everyone

>take the best genes
YIKES

> so you're saying your bf is single ? Can I have his number then ?

I don't care about your ex woman, now shut up and grab me a sandwich

Over here it's often because very wealthy men just get a very handsome wife and the kids inherit the intelligence of the father and/or the looks of the mother.
A friend of mine moved into a upper class neighborhood during highschool times when his fathers business started to boom and quite literally all the other teens there were good looking as fuck, had young stay at home MILF mothers and some father who inherited a company.

>the first country that manages to socialize genetics will shit on everyone else probably, I'm not talking some superhuman advancement thing, just taking all the good genes from the best of society (or even the world) and distributing them to everyone

You are dumb. Not just a little bit dumb, but really dumb. Maybe it's due to your mother being an alcoholic and stunting your development in the womb, but this kind of shit is beyond ridiculous to say.

>Law

eew get away from me you IQ-let whoaaa

I’m so low-class i would never meet a person like that. So can’t relate

I make $11.50 an hour flipping burgers and have shitty prospects for the future. Great talk.

If you're an engineer, then you don't get to talk about IQs.

I dont do you.

*dab*

Cya sandnigga

thats harvard law youre talking about

interns can make about 160,000$ at the most prestigious firms and seniors 5 mil $ a year at least.

?
yeah, genetics
no it's not, it could probably even be done today at a non-competitive price if you just take the entire fertilized egg
schooling is socialized not out of the goodness of our hearts, but because the government doesn't want uneducated hicks running around and lowering their GDP, this is the same principle
we're running IQ shredders, since smart and successful people in general have less kids than charity cases, this would reverse this trend with no real social restructuring needed

or don't tell me you're one of those people who don't believe in genetics

Attached: 1527018181523.png (162x154, 22K)

>cheating on 7.5/10 white canadian gf with 7.5/10 /mena/ girl

And ive never been happier

Attached: 96733E03-7DAA-453C-8E6E-53ABA62E1C47.png (1280x1374, 711K)

and? Law students are retarded

my uncle has kids like this. they're miserable behind the scenes

???
Education is simply.for indoctrination and state control

>I'm a successor of Samsung Group and after my father passes away, I'll be the legit owner and chief manager of the company. And I happened to start dating a girl from Switzerland who went to Havard. She was looking for a job here in Korea so I decided to give her a job as a CEO of a branch of my company when I inherit the company.

Attached: icon_9 (6).png (100x100, 16K)

I am laughing at you assuming that there are best genes of anything that themselves aren't mutations. IQ itself is a multifaceted criterion of intelligence which depends on nature as well as nurture.

They are experts on appearencea and deception in reality they do drugs, are degenerates and other shit.

Like all the other people their age.

Just like pastors and other cult leaders appear perfect and holier than thou but rape kids.

t. bitter autistic STEM-fag

Yes, like the low class they insult.

ok pietro,meanwhile youre paid 500euros a month at your internship

There is nothing intelligent about the content or even the style of your post. Nothing at all. Everything you just said is wrong on every level. It's not exceptional though, because most people aren't very clever and believe in all kinds of nonsense. They also tend to be very confident in their folly, exactly like you're appearing right not.

Attached: fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg (546x418, 44K)

I get paid 300 at mine:--DDDDD

is this pasta?

>gold diggers
Not even once. Not even worth a quick fuck. Much more fulfilling things to do.

''Who are you talking to?''

Feel free to copy if you want some, it's all yours friend.

they're not that hardcore but their mom is basically a psycho, forces them into all kinds of shit, they have zero free time - piano lessons, mountain climbing then back to the cottage for bbq with friends then back to work the day after, 24/7 postcard family. Found out she beat the kids for 10 years and uncle (neurosurgeon) is in denial. Kids cut themselves now. Daughter (my cousin) cant get periods now because her body is fucked from the beatings so she can never have kids, not sure about the son.

even economists are leagues smarter than law students

t. your ravaged asshole

Hey I work at a law firm too. We have so much in common.

looks like mario here was rejected by a pretty law girl. SAD.

Bitch ass nigga

I think the most uncomfy thing about being from the upper class is that there's so much competition. Sure they are socially skilled and beautiful and smart, but it is because they have to be in order to survive in their hypercompetitive social groups.
It has upsides and downsides but personally if I'd ever get a fortune I'll probably just make a small mansion somewhere secluded and get wifi and leave everyone else behind.

I don't know how it is viewed in Italy, but lawyers and the legal profession is largely respected in Anglo countries. We have a very high regard for the rule of law.

t. assblasted brainlets

Explain why he's so retarded instead of writing long posts just to call him a retard, that would be more interesting.

OP here, i went to a school like that where i was the lowest of the low. i can confirm that it really is suffering. kids from beautiful, rich and successful families are socially aggressive as fuck and intelligent to boost. i went to that school with fear everyday.

this
>talking about your ex on a date
>ever

they are respected but just like cops it doesn't mean they're particularly intelligent people, especially regarding all the fields that aren't their own niche

Over here the attitude is changing rapidly. It was very respected but nowadays people call studying law a 'fun studies'

nah, they want you to be able to read and do math and all that basic shit as well
of course there are best genes (for specific purposes), and I don't get your mutation point since all genes are mutations. I'm not saying genetics isn't a super complicated field with genes interacting in unfathomable ways, or that genetics is everything, but there's a reason why cats will never build mars rovers and that's because they have shit genes. The same genetic gap exists between humans as well, though obviously much smaller, and it's not all about IQ. Did you know they found a gene in some finns that predisposes them to violent alcoholism?
bra brev kerstin

They are shit just like anyone, they just try to one up each other.

You can learn to read and do math from your parents.

That's why the state allows homeschooling as well, but it doesn't like noschooling. The school system is often a giant mess that doesn't work well, but the idea is there.

Wanna do cocaine at my penthouse

"I post images from asian comics to the mongolian knitting forum."

Attached: moi.png (252x255, 45K)

Me : *SNAP*
Her : A-user, what are you d-doing?
Me : I have just put you in my cringe compilation
Her : Nooooooo :(
Me : *smirks*

F*moids owned........

Attached: 1527267137648.gif (554x400, 122K)

>Explain why he's so retarded instead

There's a point to not dignifying such nonsense and to not engaging with people like that as if there existed a peer relationship between you. You should never take these idiots who espouse their crackpot theories like that seriously.

Look at the kind of idiocy he's confidently talking and further gets encouraged to engaging in with the Paki. These people have no idea what they're talking about, but they believe that they have a pretty good idea. Those people are the absolute worst. I'd post the Dunning-Kruger graph for illustration, but I'm afraid they'll interpret it incorrectly and make things worse.

It's often better to engage as little as possible with people who don't know what they're talking about but won't stop talking. I shouldn't have mocked him like that, maybe, but it's so hard not to.

There exists no relationship between you and anyone here or in real life, if you don't want discussions leave the anime imageboard.

Attached: 1528798773560.jpg (721x960, 73K)

>There exists no relationship between you and anyone here or in real life,

Exactly. That's why I don't engage in discussions as though a peer relationship existed and instead mainly mock people who talk like that. The point of writing my reasoning out like I did isn't for the purpose of discussion either, it's just for briefly reflective purposes really.

he based

Which uni?

Lol dumb roastie just got snapped

Faggotson University of Gayness

Attached: 1529162649941.png (1053x1080, 362K)

F*CKING OUCH

*SNAP*
He cringe collection.

NOOOOOO....!!!!!! T-THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.....!!!!! IM THE SNAPPER....
H-HOW CAN YOU SNAP THE SNAPPER NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Say "Cringe" please.
*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*

pretty nice tits but uggo face

I'm truck driver in a company who is selling construction site toilet boxes.

>ever telling women who are obvious gold diggers about your real job or income

You should never do this anons.

>genetics exist
>crackpot theory
lol

It is a lot different when you actually talk to them on any meaningful level.
A lot of them are deeply unhappy, fucked in the head on a whole different level.

My boyfriend is your classic upper class, elite university guy. Born into money and made more money, handsome, smart, socially skilled. I have never met someone as depressed and as broken as he is, and a LOT of his friends are this way. A ton of them killed themselves, I am scared my boyfriend will kill himself most days.

she'll actually think you're a murderer if you say that.

OwO

Wrong guy for you

Yeah, so what do you think about wing of new 737?

Attached: 1527017493669.jpg (1024x678, 82K)

That’s the upper classes every where man, elites who tend the have a higher statline than lower classes. Elitism is a thing. I’m upper class too and I admittedly dodged some women if they didn’t have enough education

I,m umm full time rapist?

Work a pleb job use my money on beer, cars and travelling. And?

Wanna fuck you look kinda cute? (too much makeup really)

*chewing* mfmmfmfg *shoves a whole pastel de nata into my mouth* HRKKKK *cough* *wheeze* *downs a bottle of Sagres* *glances over the tv to watch the Benfica x Porto football match* *takes a handful of tremoços and shoves it down my mouth* *breathing heavily through nose*
>ummm... user?
sorry what did you say
*turns around to waiter*
Ó CHEFE DÁ PA TRAZER UM PRATINH D'MILHO COZIDE FAZ'FAVOR??? BEM QUENTINHO

ROASTED

Ti dispiacerebbe postare i piedi?

full on rapist*

me? Oh I'm a date rapist
no need to keep drinking, that should be enough now

Attached: 1507873880633.jpg (320x317, 14K)

based

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG