/brit/

Capitalism edition

Attached: 1509835903169.png (339x351, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HExOdnZ3eJs
vocaroo.com/i/s1s8VVr5cC1x
youtube.com/watch?v=JK1eWkSRnME
youtube.com/watch?v=VyhK6xTpaUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

state of portugal

Attached: fbgvhy.jpg (960x554, 89K)

any kiwis in?

Attached: 1509606126551.jpg (1200x1707, 253K)

Attached: 1518488221243.jpg (424x565, 48K)

Attached: 0xazzzyk3pss.jpg (640x960, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HExOdnZ3eJs
STOP flying the St. George!!

think ill open the window and enjoy the British sum---
vocaroo.com/i/s1s8VVr5cC1x

Why does Twitch still allow these these camwhores to use their site?

going to sneak an invasive species into the Australian ecosystem

it's over for sub 8 men

Attached: wkt1hkw02n511.jpg (807x1050, 85K)

wow

bought this to deal with the heatwave. tastes lush.

Attached: IMG_20180623_105235.png (1080x1004, 338K)

Confirmed fucking retard. The FT has collapsed in the past 4 years into a trash paper and shed all of its good staff who used to write the in depth financial stuff. The economist is just basic; it's for sheltered wonks to get a basic intro into any old topic.

my mem

youtube.com/watch?v=JK1eWkSRnME

ARE CALLUM

*shuts the window*
>it's still loud as fuck

Why isn't there a nobel prize for astrology as well?

Yep that's the danger of yellow fever for you, most on Jow Forums would incorrectly agree that they're similar lookswise. They'd probably even say she was way more attractive.

>tastes lush

Attached: 1520379539586.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

looks nice
youtube.com/watch?v=VyhK6xTpaUE

what's the plan for today lads?

What the fuck are they doing?

Genuinely starting to worry now

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 10.41.17.png (764x281, 251K)

Bet he wakes up every morning feeling like a right dickhead

Hmmm yes this seems like a good and rigorous reading of Plato and the purpose of the Repiblic and definitely some wiki shit

BAIN?

Attached: david-bain-021.jpg (594x439, 42K)

What's a Repiblic mate?

Why do male models always have huge noses?

Attached: IMG_20180623_105711.png (1080x728, 606K)

BIG FACKING STROKEY NONCE

squat day

WTO rules arent bad and the PM needs to be in a position to reject a deal otherwise it stops being a negotiation and starts being the EU dictating terms

afrikaans translation of the Republic

There's a lack of attractive asian women represented in the media. Probably because the white roastie is afraid that their only value will be diminished (their pussy).

I'm more worried that the lead Momentum guy said he expects the pound to crash and the economy to risk collapse should Labour get into power, but that risk is fine

England play in 26 hours

>nothing about sheep

I agree, jsut sad it's come to this

stay in bed and watch the footy and order a dixy chicken for tea

Women have become too degenerate at this point. Wish we could biologically not want them. I would do anything do remove the feeling

Attached: lh89k28fyk511.png (800x1394, 221K)

Oh a spelling mistake - I'm undone. Joke's on you; it's the secret sequel where Plato puts this madman in charge

Attached: mr-pibb-vintage-soda.jpg (650x819, 215K)

thoughts on the dg album

A great demonstration of how ethnic identity makes true integration impossible. The only reason he can't relate to St. George's Cross is because he is black.

ok now this is epic

Attached: 1529698429410.jpg (591x680, 114K)

imagine not being bisexual in this day and age
imagine limiting yourself to only half the population (coincidentally the same half that can and will use sex as leverage at every turn)
astounding stuff

The thing is 30 years ago to meet somebdoy you'd basically take what you thought you could get down the pub or at work.

Now you can basically just select from a litany of people through apps.

So if you're a mildly attractive girl you're not limited to the best you can get down the pub, you can literally take your pick.

their jewish

funny how incels will spend time compiling data on the effects of the skewing sexual market and such rather than just using tinder or something and actually trying to get a girl

im gakked lads

is it noncey to shag a tranny on hormones since they have a shrunken penis+balls like a childs and puffy tits like a 13 year old girl?

His father's name?

Albert Einstein

ashley rider

sue

Attached: su6600.jpg (1200x867, 131K)

listen lad if women aren't literally lining up at my door gagging for cock then something is terribly wrong in society and i refuse to take part in it

Getting penetrated by a penis is literally the worst thing that can happen to a male, it's worse than death. We all subconsciously fear it, that's why hatred of fags is so widespread.

Woking is a fucking failure

>Gridlock traffic
>Station way over capacity
>Ugly as sin

Can't for the life of me understand why people would choose to visit or settle here. Thank fuck I'm on a train out.

Nah, it's still pretty gay though

absolutely fine lad

isnt origin on tonight

Thinking of moving to Woking lads

>woke-ing

meme town

imagine thinking you have to be a bottom to be bi
wow

thinking of wanking lads

WOKEin now has a skyscraper

Attached: Woking_Aerial_Day-Final36409-600x414.jpg (600x414, 320K)

I have that now with the HRT

Attached: 1446819529595.jpg (289x424, 40K)

Dixy Chicken is a fast food chain that specializes in halal chicken. The company was founded by two British Pakistanis, who offered halal versions of products found in McDonald's and KFC. It is owned by an English company, SABT2 Limited. Dixy Chicken was founded in 1986, and has 110 outlets within the United Kingdom.

There are four in Syria, and one each in France, Norway, and Egypt, as well as India, Brunei, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates.

The Food Standards Agency lists hygiene ratings for the 73 outlets in the United Kingdom, and 39 have received 4 or 5 stars.[2]

In February 2012, after being open for just two weeks, an outlet in Staffordshire, was awarded two out of five stars on Staffordshire Borough Council's Rate My Place food safety inspection scheme, noting numerous issues including 'haphazard' refrigerated food storage methods, infected blood found on the packaging of some cheese slices, inadequate hot water supply and cooked chicken being stored below the required temperature of 63 °C.[3]

In 2014, the Dixy Chicken food chain had the worst hygiene record across the United Kingdom, a third of the outlets failed to meet "satisfactory levels" of hygiene,[4] and nearly half in London failed to meet satisfactory levels.[5]

A worker in a Birmingham branch was filmed washing their feet at in a sink, and another was shutdown and fined £10,000 after mouse droppings were discovered.[6][7] A branch in Hackney was also shutdown after a rat infestation.[8] Another in Luton was closed, due to a cockroaches in the kitchen.[9]

absolute state of origin

we really do live in a society dont we

stunning post

Attached: katrina-for-backroom-casting-couch-001.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

*without
fuuuuck

pics x

Hunt: Showdown looks cool

is it tonight or tomoz?

my mates ex is really fat and ugly but i really really want to shag her

tomorrow pal

top m8

imagine getting to 18 and never having a gay experience

bint at work talked about her sick dog for weeks on end, then when it died took a day off to mourn, then replaced it in less than a week

important reminder that you will be sterile, unable to achieve orgasm and unattractive to 97% of society

Attached: 1514086758691.jpg (1199x477, 101K)

not really a mate more an associate if that

This. Rubbed willies with one of my childhood friends underneath his bed for the banter.

when i say i will NEVER copulate or form a relationship with an ethnically british female i GENUINELY believe it, and that is because i ABHOR them (but unironically)

>have one shot at life
>develop a recessed jaw and phimosis
Fuck sake

The new match

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-200920.png (1080x1920, 938K)

Alri phimojaw

>wanking lads
Bender

It's all kicking off in the /Brit/cord!

>cat lady
major red flag

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

yeah same haha my other defects include being under 6ft and having a 5.5inch willy

Men are run ragged by female sexuality all their lives. From the beginning of his life to the end, no man ever fully commands any woman. It's an illusion. Men are pussy-whipped. And they know it. That's what the strip clubs are about; not woman as victim, not woman as slave, but woman as goddess.

I wish I had the style of Turtlemong. The physique of Alan and the tenacity of Tim.

I’m so sad and alone

who's height do you wish to have?

At least you're not Moni

I hate having schizophrenia, and I hate it too

What happens if a man takes The Pill?

well in Tim

the pleasure of rape is in forcibly invading the sacred sanctuary of another body

Well I'm a cat man so it's alright