LINK MARINES

This will be the 2nd edition of where are you located and stashing your linkies.

SINCE SINGULARITY IS APPROACHING

In the first thread we had lots of Linkfags in Brisbane...and a couple faggots from Vermont of all places reporting in.

State your location. So we can become a closer community and make connections.

Also... obviously since ROPSTEN is an actual fucking place in the former white (now Muslim) country of Sweden. That makes the most sense to have our annual pilgrimage to party there.

Attached: IMG_1881.jpg (1054x1212, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

six-interbank-clearing.com/en/home.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arizona marine here. LINK is all I can think about these days!!!

Florida

In and around the Chicago area. About 20 minutes from downtown

Attached: B7BD184D-AA04-4A3C-8BC9-026242BF976E.jpg (989x742, 579K)

Scotland

Arkansas - Brigadier Faggot reporting in Sir, yes, Sir!

Netherlands marine. Reporting in

TX, USA

so far the candidates are NYC, Las Vegas, outside Sergey's office, Thailand, and now Ropsten

DPR that recommend you KYS

Half black guy and I don’t feel comfortable sharing my location. Thanks for making me rich but I’m gonna avoid being lynched by a bunch of emboldened NEETs.

Texas if ne you linkies look for sucky

Also reminder you all whale food

Attached: b94374c2eff639407dd211f1fef8df4a.png (800x1132, 1M)

Pasadena California

I vote Vegas. I already decided well beforehand I’d go there for a week of debauchery to celebrate my new found wealth before doing anything else. Holding 103k so I think that’s manageable

Attached: 5DA0C5E0-9684-4586-8282-F58C531BE7D5.png (520x1232, 592K)

>Link and Sergey confirmed working with Microsoft and Facebook

Literally how has this not mooned yet?

Attached: 1519739344053.jpg (1622x1080, 377K)

Michigan

Attached: LINKK.jpg (640x640, 124K)

>A whale with a $400 portfolio

Attached: 1516525448012.jpg (499x449, 55K)

Tell me that Fuoco's Pizza in Fullerton is not the stinkiest of all stinkys. I know another Stinky Linky in Pasadena too :)

How much link for the suck

Houston. Like as in Nasa and shit, nigga. We finnuh be rich.

stay right there i'm taking a plane for that succ

Melbourne Australia (cuck capital of Australia)

General. Aussies don't understand shit about crypto.

San Burnanegro here. good to hear there are so cal stinkers

what was the facebook news?

Dude I'm in Arizona too. I'm the OP...

I'm in Scottsdale where are you???

West Los Angeles area...

i'm 25 years old. NEET with about 135k linkies to my name. Yes, i'm serious. I went all in on link

Seriously tho we should meet up. When singularity hits... I'm gonna be happy and no one to share it with. We can give each other handjobs the night it hits. My wife has turned me into being gay.

How does I into LINK? Is Binance all I need to buy a moon ticket?

Sweet. I'm from kenilworth

ITT: Literal meme-spewing brainlets.

I'm in Tempe my dude. I am more than down to meet up. Handjobs and everything, no homo tho

Pittsburgh, PA link marine here holding 10,090

I went to UofA so I hope you aren't an ASU student. Email me.... az_wildcat1234@yahoo

It's all I think about too. I don't even enjoy blowjobs or pizza anymore.

is 10k still enough?

Such a weird thread..... I make the thread and the two first responses are from where I live.... arizona...... and where I'm from.... Chicago.

Can you imagine? Like Bonfire of the Vanities, except toxic gamer culture instead of coked-up broker culture

Yeah definitely... I'm not gay. But when it shoots up to 1k we def have to get together and tug each other's cocks for like 3 seconds just to celebrate

no shit
link marine here with 100k
i'm in regent square

This is hilarious. I would def date the lumpy white trash chick you impregnated and obviously left.... and support your 1/3rd shitskin bastard child. You are that cool

Arizona

Dallas.
~28k hope that’s enough.

So, the question is then how much of swissbros larp was truth and how much was fake? Have at it,

six-interbank-clearing.com/en/home.html

Bangalore

Fucking Christ.... I make a thread from Arizona.......

And in the entire world.... after only like 35 responses 2 people report in from Arizona.

Where have you two been? I drive on the 202 and 101 suicidal in traffic thinking I'm the only linkmarine in this hispanic infested state.

You two give me a glimmer of hope.

Seriously if you both email me tonite. My email is in a previous post. I'll take you both out tonite to some strip club. I'll pick you both up. No joke. Because i might beat the shit out of my wife instead because she won't shut the fuck up

Miami, Florida here

Attached: 08D99392-32F0-40F3-B322-0CC450A6E127.jpg (480x594, 50K)

But the only thing you have to deal with is my AK -47 being in the car too. Since I'm the ran out of gas fag.

We will take pics and make a new thread for tomorrow. To inspire other link fags tonget together

Los Angeles.

65k LINK

Attached: 6563B32C-4B40-464F-A649-6C2567A21902.png (672x342, 113K)

Masshole here, reporting for duty.
Where are these Vermont folk?

Rory confirmed

check your email
I fall in love with strippers easy fair warning. One stripper I fell in love with in Rocky Point got shot like two months after

I remember you posted in the last thread like this actually. Crazy how much smaller it feels biz gets as time goes on and you see a lot of the same anons posting

Downtown LA and a mere 50k LINK.. is $50MM enough to get by in cucked Cali?

Must be something about AZ...reporting in AZ...too fucking hot already

Germanlink here hallo!

Yeah where are the two Vermont faggots from the last thread

Let’s make a google doc or sheet with locations and tally which state is most patrician

what is this shitcoin?

Sydney. 12k.

SF Bay

From Melbourne, Aus, but I will be in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for the rest of the year, so I will be watching the singularity amongst the Jungle Asian hordes and sweltering heat

Germany
259 Link-Recruit
will buy another 250 today

Attached: 1435145341.jpg (1247x880, 505K)

Fuck off I ain't telling you shit. You'll just try to get my link.

Hey user, me to from newark

Jow Forums was just down for days and now the most promising project destined to make us all mill/billionaires, and you want us to tell you how much we have, where we hold it, and where we live?

Okay sure.
My name is OP. I live in Fuckoff, Faggot. And I hold my Link over your head as I surely hold more than you

Don't. It's a meme. All these partnerships you're seeing are bullshit. Watch "The China Hustle" and you'll realize 98% of crypto partnerships are just hype about a Google form

I'm on the Cumberland Plateau in TN. Have 8k Linkies, going to buy more tomorrow, still trying to get that blessed glorious 10k. Would love more though

Brisbane. Wasn't here in the last thread. Would be cool if we did actually all meet up. And the venue would need to be decorated with our favorite fud lines.

Haha not a bad idea

Can we pool our riches together and begin purging the Islamic Ghetto's of Europe? I need a purpose in life once I'm rich and can't think of anything more noble than igniting Crusades II Electric Boogaloo

This.

Guys, dont give any info out on this site. Ever.

It is priced in. FB chief engineer is an advisor. The ChainLink whitepaper is literally god tier

Canadian prairies.

Brisbane link marine here also. No idea why there's so many of us

Attached: 1509934839744.jpg (800x800, 263K)

Bongland marine reporting in with a 700 LINK stack

if we reach 1000$ ill be buying a house but I'm not sure where the memes end and reality begins

Attached: 1524805141427.jpg (943x720, 374K)

Was this thread on the same time last night? It could also be a timezone thing. One of the yanks should make one of these as well.

Romania link marine, i don't shill it in hometown because i want to have parking space for my lambo.

>Ctrl + F
>Alaska
I'm probably the only fucker out here who even knows about link, just leave me boys.

Attached: image.png (1846x867, 417K)

Melbourne here too. Stinky af.

I didn't see one last night but there was one a week or two ago and around 10 brissie anons replied. When 1k eoy happens I'm buying you all a schooner

Attached: 1511668264360.png (3056x800, 194K)

Dublin, Ireland. Fairly sure I’m the only Irish stinky. There’s a welsh stinky too who’s only across the pond from me.

Perth here.

Philippines
crypto seems to still be a novel thing here

Ayee I live in the neighbour country of Sweden so lets have a party there and fuck some hadji pussy

Singapore. I'm going to be so fucking rich plus my country has 0% capital gains for citizens. I'm going to be SO COMFY FUCK

Attached: singapore.jpg (700x425, 283K)

>700
>stack
???

Attached: DZqlsX2X0AAMY8g.jpg (720x900, 49K)

hello carlton

Attached: DZqX721X4AES_XD.jpg (720x720, 27K)

Moroccan studying in Paris reporting in, 13,200 linkies.
>tfw keep seeing memes about muslims fucking blond euro girls
>be me not a muslim
>handsome
>autismus
>maybe i should grow a beard and chimp out to attract whiteys
If I make it with link I'm going to leave this fucking shit world and go build a house in the forest and spend the rest of my life reading books and playing vidya
If I don't make it and sir gay exit scams on us, I'll jump from the top of the Eiiffel tower and record it for /biz to thank you for your help

Muslim link marine here i'm from paris :)

>state your location
>be paranoid as fuck

shit

Also Perth, probs gonna bail on this place though if link gets high enough.

Attached: flink.png (601x917, 323K)

Original VT hoop-jack reporting in. Holding strong in central VT since just after the ICO.

Free maple syrup and Headytopper for all you faggots when singularity hits. Stock up on Eggo's and pancake mix.

Russian shithole, 67k

You're implying anyone here actually has this scamcoin

MONGOLIA HERE. 900 LINK. SORY MY ENGHLIS. THANK GUY

Attached: 1512469889822.jpg (660x960, 69K)

O hai feloow mongolen baskit weavir, 534 link here also from mongolia

regard!

Attached: bartit.jpg (352x352, 97K)

Who else unironically /neverfuckingselling/?

I have thousands of Link, and the initial investment I do not miss.

I don't want to experience the regret of selling early

Dutchfag reporting in. Want to double my meager 3k at the next dip

10k stinky, 100% of my portfolio
PNW USA
Fuck California