Is now a good time to buy in?

Is now a good time to buy in?

Attached: wancoin.jpg (400x397, 20K)

any price sub $100 is a good time to buy in

buying ATH is a sound strategy.. especially on WAN. This thing was HYPED but forgotten about

might as well give up on the WAN threads lad. everyone here is holding 100% stinky linkies and won't jump on this until it's top 10

>mfw 10k WAN & 80k LINK

Attached: 1496758372867.jpg (253x229, 48K)

I've been waiting for it to drop for days. Do you think it'll drop down to 7-7.4k or something tomorrow?

wishful thinking user, i guess the best thing to do is just have you money ready to jump on a drop if it does happen

no chance. heading to 0.001 very soon.

You should be buying PFR instead of whatever crap youre holding. Their mainnet comes out on April 30th. Do you realize that Localbitcoins now has KYC? Do you understand that once PFR is out, people will all jump ship to avoid having to upload documents? People kept doubting the project but these guys deliver. Do you want to be poor forever.

fuck off with your pasta, pajeet

i bought 5k last night lets c

I love me some WAN but I constantly see people comparing it to ETC and suggesting itll top out around $20. What do you guys think? Why couldnt WAN be worth 100-200+?

it can easy, look at eos just pumped from 4bil to 14 bil mc this month alone. wan 12 bil market cap eoy.

and eos doesn't even have a working mainnet
wan is live and has already implemented the ring signature features and announced icos. eth interoperability and staking coming soon. 12b is seriously achievable by eoy with only a mid-tier bull run

also what i believe

Yes my friend my god the prices are looking good. Buy now to hold up some steep profit good friend.

I want to buy more WAN, I honestly want it as my biggest holding, I just think maybe UUU and or ELEC may outpace it in earnings in the short term which I could then use to buy more WAN. But if I were to sell some of either UUU or ELEC to buy more WAN, what would you guys suggest?

Attached: Portfolio.jpg (1080x2168, 157K)

Go with your gut feeling. But if you have trouble making a decision, go the safest route

i know nothing of UUU and ELEC but this honestly looks okay for such a small stack. just set targets for moving to a bigger WAN % and stick to them.

>team holds 49%

Kek, anything above 1 sat is overpriced.

shitskin cope

Go on, buy this scam. I can't believe /biz falling for this shit. How a shitty token which the team behind it holds almost 50% of total supply can attract so many pajeets? Why they absolutely LOVE to be always scammed? kek

Attached: 1518816967942.jpg (400x311, 18K)

shitskin cope i bought at ico and am well over 20x roi now

stay salty pajeet

>yfw

Attached: 1510280426343.jpg (682x1024, 95K)

Retard

>$8.44 and still climbing

getting nervous rajesh?