BASED motherland bringing peace and prosperity to their allies!

BASED motherland bringing peace and prosperity to their allies!

Attached: 1529756141323.png (888x606, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EOtVTypuvQ
minfin.com.ua/ua/2018/06/21/34039726/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why out of ex-Soviet states Estonia is always better than the rest? Finns > Slavs? Clearly.

Attached: 1519433084345.jpg (918x3635, 571K)

>Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Azerbaijan
>russian allies

Moldova is Russian puppet state. Georgia and Ukraine were all good friends before mother Russia had to discipline them a little.

Attached: srysrthbfd.jpg (464x640, 97K)

our countries still use russian type of government
youtube.com/watch?v=5EOtVTypuvQ

>Moldova is Russian puppet state.
Not even close. There is a power struggle between pro-russian and pro-EU forces going on right now.
>Georgia and Ukraine were all good friend
You are literally clueless. Even Yanukovich was not a russian puppet, despite what media claims. He just tried to milk both sides and utterly failed.

It's not "russian-type", that's what Ukraine itself is. Unless people realize that it's not just russian influence, but it's mainly coming from within, both the government and society - nothing is going to change.
minfin.com.ua/ua/2018/06/21/34039726/
And If you are going to tell me that Russia had any significant influence on Ukrainian government and politics after 2014, then fucking neck yourself.

>My country is shit, it's because of Russia.
Typical Afwican mentality

> Finns > Slavs
Eastern slavs all ARE finns, except poland, what are you talking about?

No, but government-to-people relationships is still copying russian. After 2014 they just switch on western values and shit, but not actually accept them.

>people who are very similar to russians behave similarly to russians
Hm, I wonder how it happens

Hardly anyone lives there (the whole population of Estonia is less than population of my city), yet they get a lot of transit revenues.

poles are similar to us as well, yet they going well after 1990s reforms

it's more about governing system

Attached: 3776928_original.jpg (1914x656, 585K)

>Poles are similar to us
Not really

This pic made me laugh. Poland used to be like this in the 90's I really hated it but after some time it changed. Things like this can still be found here but people are more and more aware of management of public space and everything around us. I think this is a matter of time when people realize the same thing in Ukraine. Anyway I wish you all the best to recever your country.

>Eastern slavs all ARE finns
Ukrainians experienced Indo-Iranic and Turks influence.

>This pic made me laugh. Poland used to be like this in the 90's I really hated it but after some time it changed.

It's still like this, concerning ads. I drove trough Poland last year and I've never seen so much ads plastered everywhere on fences/houses/billboards fucking everywhere.

90s are 20 years ago

Ad pollution is still same

Portugal noooo...

Attached: 1495652566302.jpg (1439x1079, 128K)

Trust me, it used to be even worse.

Are you retarded?

>poles are similar to us as well
>this is what chochoĊ‚y actually believe

Attached: comment_vAaCUg9bqtHR9xaXR9LxqgYAkJIQ5MoN.jpg (764x960, 218K)

WTF I HATE ICELAND AND DENMARK NOW