>found everywhere in the top of business/finance/banking
>found everywhere in the top of politics/world affairs
>found everywhere in the entertainment industry
>connections everywhere
>all while they were continuously being exiled/genocided
>less than 0.2% of world population
>best cuisine
>best holidays

Why couldn't I have been born a part of the Jewish master race...

Attached: md7H7tK.jpg (1280x1692, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>best cuisine

what????

They have been everywhere so almost all food is Jewish food

They achieved all of them because they work hard and study hard.

why did jews only become the master race when they started mixing with europeans?

Attached: hmm.jpg (514x544, 23K)

So do East Asians, but they haven't achieved nearly as much.
You have to be God chosen's people

Who is pic related?

Because Asian people have had their own relevant nation unlike Jewish until 20th century

>best cuisine
You must be joking

Alison Brie
One of America’s many jewess goddesses

Hot damn I'd love to get her feet pregnant

american jews are 80% WASP (white anglo saxon protestant) DNA/culture

>virtually every great "Western" thinker
this has to be hasbara ... Jews have some achievements, but are you telling me that Newton, Euler, Hegel, and the rest were all Jewish?

>they haven't achieved nearly as much.

WTF are you talking about? Everything you listed in the OP can also be said of East Asians,

>Nobel Prize recipients
Since 1980, in the hard sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Medicine), 18 of 51 Nobel prizes in those 3 fields in 17 years were awarded (or co-awarded) to an East Asian or team of East Asians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nobel_laureates

The most influential philosphies in the world were made by East Asians from Taoism to Confuciasism.

>dominance of the West in business, politics, Hollywood, etc
All this other crap you listed is Western-based. East Asians dominate all the above in their own countries.

Here is something people like the OP dont recognize, it is all Askenazi JEWS (who are European) who are doing all the things you listed in the OP and not Sepharidic JEWS (who look like Arabs). Just because JEWS follow a religion different from Europeans, it doesnt change Azkenazi JEWS are White.

Attached: 19764408_1701993726496307_8413004689846566912_n.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

lmao there are billions of chinks... jews managed to do this while being 0.2% of the world's population
there are also great jewish mathematicians
and marx (jewish) was just a better hegel anyway

>0.2% of the world's population
Jews are about 2% of the US population. That number was probably higher back in the 1920s when America was ascending to the status of the most powerful nation in the world. And you trying to make JEWS into this special group while ignoring again that JEWS are White / European.

What is their secret?

Jews are not white and definitely not European. That's like saying gypsies are European. Their DNA was found the have much more middle eastern markers than any European people. They're often darker, bigger nosed, and curly haired than Europeans. Genteitcs and history say you're wrong. Jews are comparable to mestizos from Latin America, only instead of native and European they're middle eastern and European mixed. And besides that Israel is mostly brown Jews and still accomplished much more than any other country as Brown as them and even more than some shit tier white countries.

>Why couldn't I have been born a part of the Jewish master race...
I know how you feel. I was unfortunately not born as a chosen one, but I was adopted by a couple of Jews when I was a baby.
I have brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. So, I’m able to successfully LARP as one. Somehow I’ve ended up with a pretty high IQ — which I can’t really credit to my heritage at all (I’m a churka, half-Russian, half some nondescript Caucasus ethnicity). I believe the Jewish IQ can be acquired by maintaining close proximity with Jews. Wh*tes kept exiling or killing Jews instead of befriending them, and as a result, wh*Tes are at the moment essentially niggers compared to the two-legged, Semitic children of God.

Also,
>22.5% of Nobel Prize recipients
This doesn’t add up.

Ashkenazi jews are closer genetically to other jews like sephardics than they are to Europeans.