Just lost 3 eth on bitmex, and i am from estonia so poorfag

Just lost 3 eth on bitmex, and i am from estonia so poorfag
If someone wants to prevent suicide 0xaa5711a1b839d124a97054143575b503230291b0 (eth)

Never again trade on x10 not even x5 remember that

Attached: IMG-20180421-WA0008.jpg (200x210, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/6482231
youtube.com/watch?v=NucJk8TxyRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reported begfag

before you're reported for begging,
please explain how you came to the conclusion on that trade

And that was my whole stack... How stupid can i be fuckfuckfuck

What do you mean i just didnt expect it to move so violently, 8800 was my liq

like how did you decide "this is a good place to put a 10x short" meme lines? gut feelings? I'm getting wrecked with gut feelings right now for FOMOing into a DANEEL

>"this is a good place to put a 10x short"
he went long

You don’t wanna be a mexican, in real life or in crypto.

>lost

Funny way of saying gambled away

>warosu.org/biz/thread/6482231
>begging in a suicide thread before

You're scum, OP

MODS

Attached: delet-this-28685032.png (500x532, 146K)

Foad you fake scandi

I've never used leverage before; don't you just get to hold as long as you want until it goes back up?

No.

Attached: 1212892196.png (1095x805, 26K)

thats literally 1 month of wage you poorfag

fuck i haven't laughed this much in a while

I am unemployed, that was almost 6 months worth

how much do you have left?

0 in cryptos
150 eur in cash

Back to the drawing board. Serves you right for buying a dead corecuck currency.

>150 eur in cash
fuuuuucccckkkkk duudeee!!!

loll laps mida sa gambled

cant even feel bad for you if you are retarded enough to gamble

jesus christ, just how fucking stupid can you be

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

SOME KIND PEOPLE JUST GAVE ME 0.04 ETH THANKS MATE :D t. ap on computer

let the recovery start what do i buy with these :D eos? omg

update i bought 36 ripples with someones giving

Mods pls ban this shit so that junkies, gamblers and addicts can find a real job and not gamble their hard earned slave money away. Thanks!

i am never going to put penny into any leverage trade

Feel bad for the dude that gave you money to give it to some centralized crypto system. Again you just gambled away your money. Please get help!!!

how is ripple bad investment? tell me what isnt then

Stellar
Easy 10% in 24h

i had 3k stellar before i went to bitmex, it just feels bad to have 100 xlm compared to that but maybe i do 50/50 stellar / ripple

put it in daneel. shit's done an 8x since the begining of the week, i got a 2x in, and just put more money in. with luck you can catch a 3x in there. you can also take a gamble on ori or odyssey.
ripple is going to be a longer term hold. Also because of AssBlaster, something about too many ripple makes them worthless.

Hey little kid, you are TILTING, go learn what it is. You just lost money because of a really stupid mistake. Now you are just begging for money to try to make that money back. You LOST. Deal with it. Summer is here (boom time). You will not make that money back. Best bet start working and get some money. After summer reinvest. YOU ARE FUCKING TILTING YOU JUNKIE ADDICT.

You better invest in a centralized crypto system, than in a sjw cesspool that is stellar

i have played my fair share of poker ( suprise suprise) so i know that i tilted, but ill just hodl from now on

i got 0.04 eth and withrawal is 0.01 so only binance

wait is TILTIng real? I unironically think I have that.

Attached: IMG_0801.jpg (239x229, 19K)

This is such a shitshow... I have played poker and i have 150$ in cash xD. GTFO, mods pls ban him forever.

its very real if youre day trading

dude how long are you even going to live off of 150 euro? Are you gonna sell your car or smth?

it was when poker boom was going on, so 4-5 years ago

when lambo

Attached: backtofeet.jpg (1812x692, 105K)

Little mousyboy. Even if XML or XRP makes 2x of its MC, which is fucking impossible right now, you will have 60$! Gratz! You made it! Time to go back to serving people coffee and burgers :). You will earn more in a day than in crypto.

i dont have car, but i expect it to last 1 month easily on pasta

you mean its time to get rid of anxiety :( thats going to be hard, only work that i could fit is somekind of computer rat, maybe time to learn javascript

With a small amount you have to chase shitcoin moonmissions

Good luck with fixing your addiction! But unfortunately i still reported you because you are an addict and its time for you to go back living the peasant life! :)

You fucks all are crazy to not be exploiting the steem blockchain because u're too lazy to get into the community

i haven't worked a day since utopian.io launched

Whoa how do you do that? Do you pay rent?
I spent like $1,000/mo on living expenses and my parents pay rent.

i just dont have energy left to day trade, i just will hold these and look how things are in 5 years, ill buy more when ill get money in june

i do but its estonian slum 100€/month already paid for 2 month, but how the hell 1000??? cocaine and hookers??? where you live man

I don’t have any good content to contribute tho. I definitely thought about it though like gambler user cause I don’t see myself finding a job.

btw if u know any good airdrops id like to participate, feel free to give your refs

haha you fag. 30 USD. you deserve to lose all your money by leveraging.
i wipe my ass with 30 USD.

some people here live in 1st world countries

1000$ for month of living is crazy fucking low, i could live for 500$ in Poland which is a shithole

Wait but if you’re jobless how are you gonna live until 5 years later
Duuude I have no idea
All I buy is food and gas. And cellphone bill.

and it isnt even my own money, some kind soul gave it to me here
do you live in switzerland or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=NucJk8TxyRg
dunno, just trying to stay alive mate, i hoped that crypto helps me exit but i am stupid so

It kind of warms my heart how grateful you are for just “$30 that I can wipe my ass with” as that other user put it. Now I really want to see you make it.

i just dont have any other things going on than crypto man