Leadership divided into two with no unification in sight

>Leadership divided into two with no unification in sight
>PLO's chairman (the president) is dying with no suitable heir to be found
>Hamas is in an all-time rock bottom both strategically and military
>Gaza won't be suitable for life in 2020, according to the UN
>Arab World no longer supports the Palestinian cause
>Most pro-Israeli US administration of all times
>Israel's economy is the strongest it has ever been, to signs of incoming mass boycott

tick tock tick tock

Attached: palestine.png (2000x1000, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-unexpectedly-meets-with-indonesian-muslim-leader/
wjro.org.il/our-work/restitution-by-country/poland/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>to signs

no* signs

Don't forget that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

Irrelevant to the topic though.

Israel is a chad country right now

>Most pro-Israeli US administration of all times

Right after, strangely, the most anti-Israel US administration ever.

Attached: 1523291896314.jpg (1200x896, 85K)

i chant this phrase every night

so basically jews gloat they won through attrition and not abiding by the rules of engagement, color me surprised

Attached: 1245397665642.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Why the constant rioting and arsons though?

Fuck palestine but Fuck israel even much more

Attached: YOU.jpg (958x775, 1.1M)

It's not like we had no engagements.

I love and support Israel and I hope every Palestinian starves, frankly.

>rules of engagement
>"Stop being unfair while killing us"

What about the reserves tho?
>inb4 gas jokes

*gas reserves

What do you mean?

Not saying you didn't, you just refused to abide by any sort of rules. In the normal situation after a military victory is won, both sides come to the table and redraw the map, creating new borders and agreeing on certain things: disarmament, limiting army size, making some trade agreements etc. In your case however, ya guys just roll over the bulldozers and crate enclaves, making any future agreement impossible as there is not a single country that looks like a swiss cheese. The state you've made the Palestinian territories to look like after all the settlements, roads and waterworks build. Thus the two state solution is being specifically made impossible to work. Thus your aim is to make life so fucked up for them that they will pack up and leave, getting you all the land. Ethnic cleansing included. Not that Palestinians are any better to be honest but you are the stronger side and could have made something, let's say less fucking evil. However it appears is in your nature to generate misery wherever you are.

Attached: 1235406873947.jpg (1205x881, 61K)

see

The Palestinians got very generous offers from Barak and Olmert. Barak suggested them about 90% of the WB, iirc.

Why did they refuse?

i would argue you need two armies to even have a war in the first fucking place. the arab world won’t get involved because Israel will cry victim and start ww3 effectively ensuring the end of civilization.
Death to Israel btw and death to America

I'd wager they are just as determined to see you driven out of the land as you are. Thus I mentioned they are no better, quite the contrary they are objectivity worse. But it is your folk who have the upper ground in any negotiations, you have the military, the political support and the economy to generally devise a solution and finally stop the flaming pile of bullshit the region have been in the last 80 years or so. It's not looking you are actually really willing to do so. Thus the reason why people hold you accountable for the situation more than they to with them.

Attached: 1240674642093.jpg (217x208, 8K)

>In the normal situation after a military victory is won, both sides come to the table and redraw the map, creating new borders and agreeing on certain things: disarmament, limiting army size, making some trade agreements etc.

yeah i'm sure hezbollah , hamas and isis will agree to disarm and/or limit their fighting force....

Borders were drawn. we won they lost we took land what's the problem?

ok so should we make trade agreements with lebanon , syria and iran while they clearly don't want to?

>Thus the two state solution is being specifically made impossible to work

A 2 state solution will never work.
Gaza is a mini model for a palli land , we gave them gaza and let the PLO govern them , as soon as hamas went in the strip gunz blazing the PLO bailed and left the pallis to hamas , what makes you think it won't happen again? and this time they will be closer to our main cities.

Well, you cannot make an agreement with them if they don't want to. I mean, we cannot just abandon West Bank. The case with Gaza and Lebanon taught us that.

ok, how about this

You move out of the west bank and gaza, build a fucking fortified border with it and leave them to their own devises. If they start rocket trowing, you level the place. If they attack, you smash them to oblivion, impose trade sanctions and get them cut off from international finances and weapon supplies. Then live merrily in your part and enjoy the sunshine.

Attached: 1236947815000.jpg (467x600, 170K)

>Jewish conception of generosity

>Bring your enemy closer to you for the off chance they won't let a terror group govern them
>potentially risk the lives of even more of your civilians
>Get bombarded
>Level the west bank and all pallis
>International backlash more than even before
>Risk the reputation of your country and potentially harm your own economy because of that

Good idea

*Sends condoms to your way*
Heh nothing personal kid

Attached: pali-condoms.jpg (681x401, 60K)

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-unexpectedly-meets-with-indonesian-muslim-leader/
indonesia embassy in Israel when?

>Gaza won't be suitable for life in 2020, according to the UN

Is it going to run out of water or something?

Hopefully soon

woops misclicked i meant this dude >>

>>Arab World no longer supports the Palestinian cause
Why is this? It seems strange that they would not care now after decades of animosity

But that's exactly what we did in Gaza and Lebanon.

Another good reasons why we can't abandon West Bank. We don't need flying arson condoms in half of Israel.

Remember when people used to get riled up about starving african children? no? me neither

Being pro palli is a fad and it will be over

Because they are more concerned about Iran desu.

GIB JEWESS QTS YOU DAMN JEW

What's that?
They fill them with gas or something?

Pan-Islamism or Arab Nationalism or whatever they believe has been a major ideology among Muslims for a long time though. It's not just virtue signalling like westerners with the African children

Probably with helium. Which they get from Israel.

Yes but the western support they are getting is mainly because of the media , and when the media decides that no one cares about pallis anymore they'll move on to the next demographic disaster.

>>PLO's chairman (the president) is dying with no suitable heir to be found
Well, you said yourself his title is chairman, not hereditary monarch.
>>Arab World no longer supports the Palestinian cause
Then why Arabs harass Israelis?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-24-10-53-10-309_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 1.13M)

>Well, you said yourself his title is chairman, not hereditary monarch.
Metaphor

>Then why Arabs harass Israelis?

What metaphor?

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN

>>Then why Arabs harass Israelis?

Abbas is their president since Arafat has died in 2004. He is practically a monarch.

He didn't mean a literal heir

What's the message here?

be like us. we're gonna reform the north. we can make them rich. your country is literally a war zone. it's not good for you and your people. stop the war. stop the killing palestinians. make peace with palestein.

That was Reagan and the Muslims fucked themselves when they suicide bombed the Marines. Now the US will never work with them

That they send flying kites/balloons/condoms into Israel with the purpose of burning stuff. Israel supplies Gaza with goods on a daily basis so the helium they are using is probably supplied by Israel as well.

The Koreans in the north are the same as you. You're the same people. Can't be said on Palestinians and Israelis.

Oh, I think I got what you're saying (Greek poster).
They attach a burning material to a kite/balloon/condom. That's in its turn will light a fire inside Israeli territory in a forest or a crop field or even inside a town.

I hope it doesn't because I have been seeing a recent uptick in interest in the Kashmir issue.

Hope they jump on the Chinese Uyghur issue or the Tibetan issue.

>nepotistic old fart can't groom another nepostic fuck to squander aid gibs
Oh tragedy.

Hardcore Muslims can't be reformed. Their religion is worse than any commie brainwashing.

Same be said about Hindus btw.

I see

Hopefully we will manipulate their elections or w/e they do , to put someone who serves our interests.

Meh, we don't have holy book that is supposed to be 100% word of God and must be followed.

That gives us a lot of leeway. The RSS the biggest Hindutva organization is in favor of decriminalizing Homosexuality for example.

BASED

Attached: this is like ah nudda nakba.png (1433x2287, 384K)

One of the TOP-Four operations of Israel, in my opinion.

The TOP-Four are

Operation Focus
Operation Oprah
Operation Entebbe
Operation Mole Cricket 19

good let them die out
jesus christ they have been cancerous

also six days

>Hopefully we will manipulate their elections or w/e they do , to put someone who serves our interests.
I can't think of a single Jewish joke to describe this post, they're all great.

Attached: bad.jpg (384x407, 58K)

jews are generally ok, but state of Israel is terrible, cruel and nazi-like country.

Rather be a nazi than let romanian cab drivers breed our women

>our
what makes women who live in the same as you country yours?

Personally I'm a huge fan of Rimon 20, the IAF in general goes fucking hard but humiliating the Soviet Union as if it were just another Arab country is just something else.

Attached: commies_0.png (315x373, 13K)

هل تتكلم عن يهود أو فلسطينيين؟

الفلسطنيين

>what makes women who live in the same as you country yours?
Can you translate this to english?

He wanted to say that your women are fucked by all kinds of shitskins that's why over half of your nation looks like ones already. Do you really think that some Romanian sperm could do any harm yet?

We're so Nazi that we're constantly supply Gaza with goods on a daily basis despite the fact it's attacking us in any possible way and reigned by a terror organization.

You are talking to a retard. I can guarantee you that nobody in Poland cares or thinks about what is happening in the Middle East, and maybe one person on million would be able to tell where Israel/Palestine is located on the world map. Nazis were killing in millions, you are killing each other in thousands through decades. What really makes us angry is the jewing related directly to our country. All these accusations of "antisemitism" and participation in the Holocaust... It makes us furious. But your crimes on some Arabs are no issue here.

We fuck with other jews , doesn't matter the skin color , you know jews are an ethnicity.

I dont get whats so hard for you to admit that you did take part in the holocaust , so what if you did? everyone tried to kill jews sometime in history , we won't hate you for it just as we dont hate the germans for it.

>I dont get whats so hard for you to admit that you did take part in the holocaust

We don't use to admit things that never happened. Poles didn't take a part in the Holocaust in any other role than a victim.

Attached: Jews+_f84f8ead73a1e60d0e2dabe8187631d3.jpg (803x620, 156K)

I hate Palestinians so fucking much.

woaaa you are so kind.

Invade and isolate gaza is not a big deal , give them some leftovers as the bible teaches us.

I used to work with holocaust survivors , there was this lady that didnt talk very much after she slowly opened up to me she told me how a polish man took her baby brother from her hands and smashed him on the ground killing him , the pain in her eyes is so real that you cannot deny it , everytime she sees slavs with short hair she freaks out and starts screaming.

>I used to work with holocaust survivors

That's a profession. Most of these people are cheaters and liars who were criminals during WW2 themselves, kapos, served in NKVD and other genocidal organisations. But it is better for them to present themselves as "holocaust survivors" because you can get money from it.

Attached: 859F71D6-03EB-4CAF-917D-4D95A1F53FB8.jpg (768x768, 118K)

I don't recall anyone asking poland for reparations , personally idc what you think of yourselves , if it helps you sleep at night thinking you're the good guys than go right ahead.
The only ones trying to "sting" reparation money right now is you from germany.

>I don't recall anyone asking poland for reparations

Yet, you do.

wjro.org.il/our-work/restitution-by-country/poland/

Can you point out what i should be reading?

Maybe they shouldn't be crossing the border in the first place. I've never seen anyone protest anything when someone gets shot in a ghetto.

Stop , I can only get so hard...

My point was that Poles don't give a fuck about "Palestinians" or Israel. It is beyond our knowledge and interest. I just wish my children and grandchildren knew about Israel and Jews as much as they know about Papua New Guinea and Guineas, if you know what i mean. So you can be 100% sure that nobody in this country would have anything against what you do against Palestinians, we agree on everything, no problem.

The problem is that we have here yet thousands of REAL Holocaust survivors who - as opposite to many yours - can actually prove that they went through nazi camps and slave work factories. When they must hear some bullshit about Polish participation in the Holocaust from dumb shitskin kikes living on different continent whose population consists mainly of middle-eastern monkeys and Russian/Ukrainian WW2 criminals and their relatives, the blood is boiling in us all here and it is natural that people here wish bad to your shitty state.

>The problem is that we have here yet thousands of REAL Holocaust survivors who - as opposite to many yours - can actually prove that they went through nazi camps

i guess our survivors collectively decided to brand their arms with numbers huh?

>middle-eastern monkeys

Middle eastern monkeys who makes double the minimum wage salary as you , are the brits treating you plumbers well?

>i guess our survivors collectively decided to brand their arms with numbers huh?

You want me to give links to dozens stories from mainstream press about fake holocaust survivors? It is a plague

> Middle eastern monkeys who makes double the minimum wage salary as you , are the brits treating you plumbers well?

I dont give a fuck how much you make. If you make a lot, good for you, really. I care only what is directly related to my country and my nation, the financial euphoria of some Israeli shitskins is of no my concern.

Israel doesn’t really give a shit about borders.
>In 2009 Israel bombed a UN run school in Gaza killing 44 children and injuring 55 more. Israel justified it claiming terrorists were firing motors from the school. A U.N report found those claims to be blatant lies.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Fakhura_school_incident

>The press
This is your source of information? biased
private organizations? my source is actual humans that been there

>I dont give a fuck how much you make. If you make a lot, good for you, really. I care only what is directly related to my country and my nation, the financial euphoria of some Israeli shitskins is of no my concern.

Just trying to clarify that as you see yourselves superior you are actually doing much worse than most of europe , same reason that russians see you as mutt-tier slavs.

I already told what i wanted to tell, you are obviously searching for an argument.

>the irony
This post was not necessary you could've stopped responding if your done , i wasn't done.

what is even up with these orbs lately?

Attached: C7C1DC13-11B6-452C-871E-68DF3F5D2C2C.jpg (2048x1426, 357K)

>I just wish my children and grandchildren knew about Israel and Jews as much as they know about Papua New Guinea and Guineas, if you know what i mean

Oh, my mistake. I wanted to say : "about Israel and Israelis".

The only thing that will liberate palestine is if the Arab nation unites as a single country and builds a large modern advanced army with nuclear weapons.

>We are even worse then fundamentalist goat fuckers.

We already are aware Moshe .

>This post was not necessary you could've stopped responding if your done , i wasn't done.

My point is that Israeli population in its current shape has a very little to do with the Holocaust but you still try to present yourself as some kind of "owners" of memory about German crimes committed mostly on the Polish population. Shitskins from Middle East and Jews from Russia who are vast majority of your population weren't submitted to the Holocaust, Israel wasn't destroyed in war by nazis and soviets - it was Poland's citizens and Poland that suffered horribly, yet you try to position your exotic shithole in the middle of our own martyrology. Just fuck off. Kill as many Arabs as you want, conquer as much land in the Middle East as you want, but fuck off of our history. Create your own. You created your own language, created your own artificial state on the stolen land, but somehow you can't just fucking glue yourself off of our history. It was Polish Jews and Poles who were dying in the Holocaust, not fucking shitskins and Russian soviets and you are shitskins and Russian soviets.