This is what Indians's actaully believe

youtube.com/watch?v=vzblEvFrfrI

Attached: 2016-03-14-1457975040-604851-AkhandBharat-thumb.jpg (570x504, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramakanta_Panda
youtube.com/watch?v=bm6QrQg5qYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are indian but with a fucked up religion.

explain how I am Indian ?

race language culture (except for the religious part). The very fact you are placed on the Indus river.

Be realistic mate

Don’t insult Islam. Or any religion like that really.
South Asia is so screwed lol. Idk how to fix, maybe remove nukes and redraw borders via elections by provinces/states.

>You are indian but with a fucked up religion

LMAO we look x10 better than Hindpoos.

We are genetically closer to Persians, Afghans and Turks than to the subhuman Hindpoos.

Punjabis need to unite

Then so are you you fucking gypsie. The only people india we have the same culture as is north india. We dont speak south indian langue, we dont eat the same food as them, we dont look the same as them, we dont have the same traditions and the same culture as them

Attached: 1496775738196.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

Disgusting irania subhuman 70% of your country is paki tier. Only the north part looks somewhat white

>70% of Iran look nonwhite
That makes them 30% subhuman.

hey come on man its hard to deny that we don't have Indian influences
we do Have Indian influences but we have Afghan and Persian influences as well all those things together create ouy unique identity

Actually more like 50% is paki tier now that I think about it

India is like Europe or was like Europe by that I mean we know that Europe is a geographic location not a country and while there maybe some similarities Europeans are widely different
when the British came they conquered a various different empires and Kingdoms with largely different languages ,cultures,ethnicity's and united them all into one governing body The British Raj
when the Brits left they though that religion was biggest divining factor so hey split the country by basis of that and Pakistan and India were formed forgetting all about culture and linguistics this has led India to have a number of race based conflicts and ethnic tension as well as Pakistan which all of which led to Bangladesh Liberation war in which my country commuted a massacre against the Bangladeshi's

You arent persian or arab, you are genetically south asian just like india but with arab religion

>let's create a new "country" based only on religion

>Brits caring about leaving a lasting country
They learned that lesson

>it's bad when muslims do it
>it's ok when jews do it
Why are you likes like this?

yeah I'm south Asian,so are Afghans so are Nepalese,so are the Naga people
memes aside we don't consider ourselves Arabs or Persians we are our own people

why cant subhumans here understand that Britist india was just an autistic attempt at rounding up states with differenent cultures, ethnicities and languages togathers and calling them one thing. If Afghanistan was under british india people here would have been using the same argument. The only thing Indian we have are the ugly ass muhajirs that came here after partition

Attached: 1505733671423.jpg (399x400, 16K)

Based documentary.

Sorry to break it to you, but multiple studies have indicated that the Indus Valley Civilization was most probably of Dravidian origin. The Harappan language and the Indus script were analysed and it was revealed that a Dravidian language was the most likely candidate for the underlying language.
It would make sense that following the collapse of Indus Valley, they migrated Southwards to become now ASI (ancestral South Indian)subgroup while the Proto-Indo-European migrants came in later to become the ANI (Ancestral North Indian) subgroup.

pretty much all genetic studies of pakistan show your whole population (including balochis and pashtuns) have large levels of south indian DNA

And? Now you're saying baluchs and pashtuns are pajeets as well?

no, just saying you're genetically related so that's 1 indian thing you have (literally their DNA) in response to "The only thing Indian we have are the ugly ass muhajirs that came here after partition"

We dont look anything like muhajirs, we are related to north indians/punjabis. Is funny imaging a 5 foot Black dravidian telling me we are the same

Attached: Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.png (1500x586, 286K)

I wonder what South Asia would look like today if instead of partitioning into Two (later three) countries we would have been balkanized into several smaller ones. No civil unrest, no setback of the subcontinent due to the massive migration of people into both sides tearing apart people from their families, lands, etc simply because of difference in religion. The balkanized countries could have formed something like the EU like a Indian Union or a South Asian Union.
This would also have possibly eliminates the massive amount of corruption that both the countries have. There could have been free trade, open borders between all the countries.
Idk seems like a much brighter future than it is currently with so much division and stagnation in progress.

This is p of pakistan, anyone can tell you pakis are indians.

Attached: Mamnoon_Hussain_2014.jpg (200x265, 39K)

>Is funny imaging a 5 foot Black dravidian telling me we are the same

i didn't say "same"; i said related. you have their DNA in you, whether or not you'd like to admit it

Attached: allHAP2.jpg (565x1036, 133K)

پُو اِن لُو۔

What is the "european" part, caucases/middle east along with actual European?

And this is the prime minister

yes its admixture, if you're in southasia you're going to have southasian DNA.

Attached: Nawaz-Sharif.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Maybe because you are south asian?
Why wouldn't you be?

how the British should have divided India

Attached: YB2qLyuL.png.png (3818x4600, 661K)

Never said, I said Im just pakistani nothing more and nothing less

That’s not the prime minister, the prime minister is a 6’4’’ brown BULL. This white boi goin to jail.

Are Baloch more "European" than "South asian"? Is this chart even accurate or meaningful? For example, is this actually European genetics? Because this could prove the Ind-Aryan theory right?

Attached: بلوچkarnaval.ir2_.jpg (900x600, 171K)

you said the only thing you have in common with indians are mujahirs and i proved you wrong by telling you the MATERIAL FLOWING through your VEINS and in your BODY is in common with INDIANS

your D N A. understand now, bakrichod?

your language is indian too. it's just hindi with a shitload of farsi and arabic loanwords

That's his point.
He's saying that because some Pakistanis keep insisting that Indians and Pakistanis are like two separate entities that arent related in any way except for the people who migrated there during the partition.
We aren't that different in the end and our continuous insistence to not admit this is one of the reasons why India and Pakistan will never be able to make amends and work towards a brighter future.

This wouldn't work.
Marathis hate North Central Indians (UP wale, Delhiites, Biharis, etc)
Tamils consider themselves superior to other Indians and south Indians so the south wouldn't work either
East India is okay but what is Sikkim doing in East India? It should be in NE India.

Thats not European genetics, just a cluster of everything wesr of south asia

Im not even punjabi dumb pajeet. Also stupid chart, pashtuns look nothing like pajeets. I don't understand why Hindustani's have a delusional sense of entitlement towards us.

You are the same as them, you are them.

Imagine this alliance. Would’ve already been a super power with the North and East producing and the West exporting

Forgot pic

Attached: image.jpg (1125x1251, 896K)

Do they look like pajeets do you dumb mutt?

Attached: South-Waziristan.jpg (1600x1134, 360K)

Would fail because the three failed states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar are included in it. Also the rape capital Delhi is in it so that's that.

Ok what about
Pakistan,Punjab, Gujarat, and Kashmir
Then Punjab can finally open its airport cutting off Delhi’s grip.

And Rajasthan and Haryana
Much better workers and people than biharis
My bad it’s like 5 am I’m in gym lol

doesn't matter what they look like; they still have south asian DNA (the same as south indians)

one thing i noticed among pashtuns is that you have such a sense of pride and accomplishment, yet you've done nothing throughout history. your 1 redeeming feature (your claim) is that you look somewhat european, but who cares when you live like savages?

you certainly do have south asian DNA, but you do not have south asian IQ (you have african IQ!)

now go join your local taliban gang and stone a woman, dirty pisstun. btw no one feels entitlement towards you. the british fucked up the borders by including you in pakistan. you should be living with your savages in afghanistan if they did it right. no punjabi on this planet wants to live with a bakrichod pisshtun.

But they dont look pajeet and thats all that matters now let me fap stupied poo

Not bad desu.
I still go with my original statement of Balkanization of South Asia

you have to go back

That would be best minus Rajasthanis inevitable WE WUZ WARRIORS chimpouts

>But they dont look pajeet and thats all that matters
who cares, it's still in your blood

> now let me fap
what are you fapping to? little boys or goats?

btw your pisstuns here are so uneducated and stupid even with first world education they just cannot make it

meanwhile, us SUPERIOR punjabi pakis and indians are getting degrees and making £££

OH ho ho triggered poo just stop it already with your we wuz. If we go back far enough then technically we are all africans as well.

>meanwhile, us SUPERIOR punjabi pakis and indians are getting degrees and making £££
Mega cope pajeet

Attached: images (4).jpg (393x374, 24K)

Uhh, I don't get it. Is this some next-level PiSSTUN tactic? Posting a picture of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramakanta_Panda is supposed to insult me? An expert heart surgeon? This guy is worth 1 million PiSSTUNs.

Give him lighter skin, one of those caps from , and an AK-47, then decrease his IQ by 100 and he'll become a real, qualified PiSSTUN

Dumb savages.

Yes we are south Asian so are Nepalese,so are the Naga people no calls them pajeets
memes aside we don't consider ourselves Arabs or Persians we are our own people

pajeet cope, punjabis and other north indians are cool but rest are over tier

>lighter skin
oh poo when will you learn, its about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That guy could be pale as milk but he would still be a pajeet

Attached: 1-indian-surgeon-man-doctor-standing-pose-EWXA6E.jpg (1300x956, 163K)

What do you think the combined IQ of the people in this image is?

Attached: pisstuns.png (544x602, 644K)

lel

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Yeah, check the chads in OH WAIT, they look like typical goatfuckers. PiSSTUN cope is knowing you're a barbarian savage but lashing out with "but at least we're not ugly"

Yeah, my bad, the goat raised the IQ way too much. I'll put an AK47 in next time.

>my dravidian ass is on fireeeeeeee
you started this pajeet, even you hate your own race thats why you're trying to assosiate yourself with us

Communist China
>purple
fake & gay
Just cherry-picking from a billion to represent an average.

Showing a PiSSTUN (who from past experience I know are obsessed with their racial purity) that he has Indian DNA means I'm associating myself with you? No, merely trying to peg you down a little. PiSSTUN pride is unwarranted; your people have done nothing for the world. No inventors, no discoveries, no human contribution, your immigrants are drains on every country (including your recent refugees to India and the UK).

You're worthless. Why would I associate with you?

I love my race. You hate yours. Check this PiSSTUN whore from London with a black man: youtube.com/watch?v=bm6QrQg5qYY

I remember PiSSTUNs were going crazy over her being with a black guy, HAHAHAHAH. Felt so good watching them get butthurt IRL in conversations.

Pakistan might be the stupidest country on earth

Yeah, that's why we're nuclear right?

>why would I assosiate myself with you
>here are some meme statistics that say we are the same

Attached: 1527500379715.jpg (600x439, 72K)

Pashtuns are a warrior race. You can sit behind a computer and go crazy talk all you want paj, but if you say that shit to our face you might regret it.

oh do I detect a fellow yousafzai?

Attached: 1046553783.jpg (1000x541, 64K)

I’m talking about the country, not the people necessarily. Although you got much of your nuclear secrets from France as I recall. Figuring out nukes also isn’t THAT hard, just getting time to enrich enough materials before the international community comes breathing down your neck is. But that’s besides the point.

Am actually a Syrian pathan.

You keep using the word 'same' for some reason. Also you can't seem to figure out the difference between genetics and physiognomy.

Yeah, hiding in mountains and popping out every now and then to surprise the enemy. Amazing warriors. You'd get destroyed on flat lands.

Also, every PiSSTUN I've met here in London has been a fat manlet. Don't talk like you're tough.

Are you from Quetta?

> every PiSSTUN I've met here in London has been a fat manlet. Don't talk like you're tough.
still less over than being a fat pajeet. Holy shit why are you even going on about this? Pajeets never get laid in the west and the only ones that do dont look pajeet.

Attached: india_19.jpg (1280x850, 507K)

That's why am voting for Imran khan this time. Pakistan never works in democracy anyway, its a fact.

Whats the matter? Your pooping in the field fantasy has been blocked by sharia bros? Thats why u have come here??

>pistons > dravidoidz

>we're stronger than you!
>we get laid more!

Oooga booga, barbarian.

Btw, PiSSTUNS get no play here. Come to London and see for yourself. Indians here are well educated and wealthy, so we do just fine.

wut r u tlkng abt ? cn u tlk englsh?

Jokes aside, poop this and poop that. PiSSTUNs unironically work as toilet cleaners here, which means a PiSSTUN has probably touched my poop!

>Btw, PiSSTUNS get no play here. Come to London and see for yourself. Indians here are well educated and wealthy, so we do just fine.

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11K)

Indo-European maybe?

>the name's Mohammed Bakrichod Bachabazi Yusufzai, and yes, ladies, I'm single and ready to mingle!!

Attached: pisstun.png (200x212, 95K)

That man would we worshipped in india for being aryan and besides he's old.

Attached: old-indian-man-with-hearing-aid-DRWMJA.jpg (1300x956, 128K)

How about you post one of your own self mr. Judemental poo

Based video, thanks for sharing.

What's he listening to?

You already made a fool of yourself by posting a heart surgeon, who as I said before, is worth a million of your kind, so I'm not taking your posts with pictures to heart as you've shown a prime example of PiSSTUN stupidity.

The PiSSTUN started all this. All you barbarians need to learn is some humility.

posting Uttar Pradeshis
L

No you were the one who started with you inferiority complexes, no point in him being a heart surgeon if he looks like a fucking subhuman to women. No women on earth would want him and everyone knows it

>Im not even punjabi dumb pajeet. Also stupid chart, pashtuns look nothing like pajeets. I don't understand why Hindustani's have a delusional sense of entitlement towards us.

Nope, you started it with your typical high and mighty attitude. But as I pointed out before you and your people are worthless.

>no point in him being a heart surgeon if he looks like a fucking subhuman to women. No women on earth would want him and everyone knows it

So his worth is tied to his looks? Are you disregarding the number of lives he's saved? Wow, a great insight to the mindset of a PiSSTUN. I think that's why your societies evolved in such a way that you have fair skin and look somewhat European, but you're all so stupid (as you don't value intelligence) that you're stuck in the middle ages.

Also, PLEASE come to LONDON. YOU DO NOT GET ANY PUSSY HERE. YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO RAPE GANGS LMAO. Same thing in Sweden and Germany.

You say that like you think these people look attractive lmao, do you really want to be Middle Eastern that bad?

They dont look like pajeets its a fact though. You took offense to that because of your insecurities and good on him if he saves lifes but women would still regard him as subhuman. Afghans, arabs, latinos and arabs get laid in the west, pajeets dont unless they dont look pajeet. You can ask any indian dispora in Canada and they'll say the same thing

pashtuns aren't middle easters

>they look attractive
far better than average poo's

Truely over tier

Attached: Untitled 2.png (862x226, 15K)

How would you know who gets laid or not? I've seen dark skinned Bengalis and rail thin Indian guys pull. It's all about charisma.

I don't know if I'm talking to different PiSSTUNs, but I never said Indians and PiSSTUNs look the same. NEVER. I even reiterated twice that one of you retards keeps using the word 'same'. This started because you think we have some entitlement towards which is hilariously insane. Think about it. Why would we ever want to be associated with you? You're the delusional ones.

I don't care what Canadian posters say. I have proof of PiSSTUN rape gangs. I also LIVE HERE, while you live in a VILLAGE, so I have first hand witness of how wrong you are. Keep coping by living off shitty sites like puahate, sluthate, lookism and Jow Forums, but reality will hit you hard when you take a step back and look at your people on a bigger scale.

>Putting your own people down

Never going to make it

because you're historically, ethnically and culturally indian

only difference is that when muzzies came you licked their cock, unlike hindis

This thread truly is proof at how stupid PiSSTUNs can be.

PiSSTUNs, my advice to you is to keep doing what you do best:

- rape gangs
- heroin production and exports to the west
- stoning women to death
- fucking little boys
- fucking goats

Did I forget any wonderful PiSSTUN contributions to mankind?

How pathetic is your life if it revolves around how women view you? You must be the biggest incel in Pakistan. Shame on you, Yusuckzai!

lmao ragie pajeet looks like I struck a nerve

>we are the jews' own people
FTFY

I hope you fuckers blow each other up already