We are not Ind*an

Pakistanis are genetically closer to Persians than to Indians.

Indians are genetically closer to Australian aboriginals and East Africans (Ethiopians, Kenyans, Somalis etc).

Also we don't rape and know how to poo in loo.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png (2000x1333, 39K)

Op is iranian

Pic related

Attached: 1508378323613.jpg (360x480, 33K)

I'm third generation Pakistani. My grandparents came to Denmark in 1971.

Talk to us in Urdu to prove you're Paki

your grandparents were gay and your a larping F(riend)aggot

Attached: 52e48545ad7adf7c91c28dc4d92f7af339d0c3257d0d1710e10f1d5e78267ecb.png (584x717, 323K)

Ki hogiya veere?
Punjabiyaan nu jurh na chahida
Chine tera saara kuj kha jaana

>Indians are genetically closer to Australian aboriginals and East Africans (Ethiopians, Kenyans, Somalis etc).
East Africans humare brothers hain, denigrate nahih curtho

chunky yogurt

chinese only eat dogs

>hinglish

YUCK, can you please use a dictionary and find words in hindi/urdu/punjabi instead of using english

I garner more respect from poos if I speak with English vocabulary; your social rank in India and Pakistan 100% correlates with how well you speak English and how many English words you mix into your Hindi/urdu. There’s no reason to speak pure Hindi or urdu, practically no one does in 2018 anyway.

Speak for yourself loser
Here we bully the kids that can’t speak Punjabi. Lmao at you if you don’t even know your own language

بیسْڈ اور ریڈپِلْڈ۔

I don’t speak Punjabi at all, just Urdu and English, why would I speak a language I’ve only heard a handful of times in my life? What I said about language is 100% true in South Asia, in the diaspora it’s obviously different, you get more street cred the more south Asian languages you speak well.
Btw literally only sikhs speak Punjabi after two generations out of South Asia.

lmao, kill yourself

kitna rude hain, tum kill self curtho

>Also we don't rape
UK disagrees, besides you are one of the most inbred people on this planet with most marriages with first cousins.

w/e as long as that paki neet keeps posting no one cares what you are

>Also we don't rape
Lmao true, hpw can you commit the crime of rape when its not even illegal in your country.

Rape in Pakistan is "often institutionalized and has the tacit and at times the explicit approval of the state".[4][5]According to lawyerAsma Jahangir, who is a co-founder of the women's rights groupWomen's Action Forum, up to seventy-two percent of women in custody in Pakistan are physically orsexually abused.[6]

t. wikipedia

Attached: 1529791989075.jpg (688x800, 332K)

almost 90% of paki girls ive talked to confessed being harassed by their own family members or relatives at some point in childhood

I want to raep your little ass

Based

d-dozo

Attached: 1529517956366.png (215x179, 22K)