Which one is better, swampjews or mountainjews?

Which one is better, swampjews or mountainjews?

Attached: 102.jpg (451x312, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACRg25wFDt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mountainjews obviously. They're more rich and not a part of EU.

Why do small city sized countries prosper so much?

i like dutch boys, but Schweiz is more chill and distant from all the EU fuckery

Is this even a question?
Swiss is way richer, has the by faaar better nature, more beautiful cities, better political system...
They both are pretty overrun by immigrants, but still I would rather take Balkan niggers like Swiss than real niggers in Netherlands.
Their languages are equaly disgusting, no winner there.

Attached: lake_brienz_iseltwald_switzerland.jpg (1600x1200, 617K)

The Netherlands. Because we are actually a country.

Unlike that neutral landlocked thing with three languages.

netherlands of course

Us obviously. But I do like the Nether regions

I'm a mountain boy, so I'd like to live in switzerland more. Netherlands seem kinda boring desu, but I live the fact you can bike anywhere

This. As a non-country expert I can verify that Switzerland is not a real country.

Switzerland because it has Piero San Giorgio.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACRg25wFDt4

But do you exist is the real question?.,.

Location, location, location.

switzerland is too mountainous and netherlands is too flat

>that italian accent
cringe, the reason I can't speak french, I feel like such a faggot while doing it

Bug in the system. Both are fiscal piradise stealing from its neighbouts

>He detects an Italian accent in French
>He doesn't speak French
I don't know where you can detect an Italian accent, because I don't notice it, don't say nonsenses. He has a very light Swiss accent.

>Walk into a bar in Utrecht
>Order a beer and sit down
>Another guy walks in and starts ordering
>Bartender addresses him in English
>He responds in English
>Customer fucks up a bit in his English
>Bartender looks at him
"Are you Dutch?"
>They switch to Dutch

What a country

Attached: Condescending-Referee-Looks-At-The-Boy-Defeated-By-a-Girl.jpg (800x1136, 153K)

Switzerland is obviously superior.

they are both nicer than australia

Attached: old-man-window-sad-856546.jpg (852x480, 28K)

Sounds like proper etiquette for a tourist infested memehole.

>with three languages
4 (FOUR) languages, you undereducated faggot

I live in Salzburg
No Matter how Tourist infested it is, when I walk into a bar I'm greeted with "Servus, Grüß di"
Netherlands just felt like it was too willing to give up its own language

Shitzerland: lacks culture, 25% first generation immigrants (!), not even a real country just some regions stitched together, massive costs of living, horrible roads
Netherlands: 20% people with foreign backgrounds in total, cultural powerhouse, strong unified national identity, high levels of development, grade A++ infrastructure

About 20% of the people working in bars and restaurants in my city are foreign students. They don't even speak Dutch.
t. Not Utrecht, Amsterdam or Rotterdam

>I live in Salzburg
i wish i lived there before tourists flooded it

Attached: 1513791629386.jpg (392x379, 119K)

In Austria, that wouldn't fly. If you work in Austria, I expect you to be able to speak german
At least Hochdeutsch

Holland is lacking democracy.
Your government does not the fuck how people feel.

>Rotterdam
Le orifice du merde

The reason is that in the Netherlands our restaurants have a special labour agreement which means you can pay people 100% wage 24/7 365 days per year. As a result someone working in a bar literally makes the most basic minimum wage, while people stocking shelves get 200% on sunday, get 150% after 18:00 etc.
Working in restaurants is pretty much slavery and only dumb foreigners are willing to do it while Dutch students have much better paid sidejobs
t. worked in a restaurant and left
Actually our government is only concerned with increasing the wealth of the Netherlands which is all Dutch people care about anyway

I liked it. Felt very modern

Attached: E7D9E29A-15B8-4617-B80E-A9B75A58FC60.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

What is there even to do in Switzerland for young people? I mean the country is great if you're some 50 year old boomer trying to gather as much money as possible so he can die as a rich bitter man in true protestant fashion but really it doesn't seem to be a good place for 20 year olds, unlike the Netherlands.

That's why nobody else likes it
I can see modern buildings wherever I want

I was referencing the demography
I felt like... in Casa Blanca

What is modern about it, I dont get

>casa blanca
Rotterdam is pretty diverse in that regard. It has people from all over the world, not just Morocco like much shittier Dutch towns.
When I was there and put on Tinder I found Latinas, Iranians, Asians, Caribbeans and anything else your heart desires.

>a good place for 20 year olds

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (588x592, 93K)

There's also many bars everywhere, your neighbors won't have you deported for having friends over on a saturday, there's different sorts of drugs and the list goes on and on.

Why should I want this... at home?

What's the matter with a port city being full of different nationalities?
You can just stay in your village you know.

I see, it is all about alcohol and drugs in NL

Plus meeting people who escaped their shithole cunts to arrive at the lowest level in the European society.

Great achievements indeed

mountainjews

And what is Switzerland about? Being all angry and grumpy in your little mountain village calling the cops on people you suspect of having fun?

Every haven city is a shithole.

This was exactly my point 2bh.

I really liked AMS. Cheap beef, rent-a-bike etc. I stayed in The Generator.

You are not allowed to drink on the street though.

Serious question: may I drink on the train?

What about switzerland vs austria if I want a comfy job?

>You are not allowed to drink on the street though.
This is half true. You are not allowed to consume alcohol on public roads, but you are allowed to drink on anything that isn't a road or sidewalk, and in general drinking on the sidewalk is not punished.
>Serious question: may I drink on the train?
Yes. However being overly drunk on the train is illegal.

I feel your butthurt. And I'm worried a bit.

It is true, Switzerland is not for rambazamba. The Swiss do not let young drunkards to make the rules.

NL is better.

>being overly drunk on the train is illegal
reasonable

We were aproached by the police at 4am at .

When they left , my Dutch-speaking friend told me, that the fine could have been 40 euros.

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (783x587, 107K)

The Dam monument is a popular place for eastern-Europeans to get drunk as fuck and cause trouble. The police has special focus on that particular spot.
Amsterdam attracts the shittiest tourists possible than only come here so they can drink Heinekens in public and eat at McDonalds after getting high. Then they puke and buy cocaine from a street dealer and die from it being actually heroin.

>Amsterdam attracts the shittiest tourists possible
What went wrong?

Fuck do I know. It's always had the reputation of being some sleazy party paradise in a region with mainly expensive high-class cities.
Amsterdam only quite recently became a typical hyper wealthy European capital city. Before that it was cheaper than say London or Zurich with far less high-end boutitues and other things for rich people so the city mainly attracted poorer people not interested in what the city had to offer other than the drugs.

Especially during the financial crisis (it took Amsterdam roughly 1 year to recover) our govenrment panicked and decided that tourism was our saviour. And I think today we have double the amount of tourists we had 10 years ago, which is pretty insane.

>what the city had to offer other than the drugs
The Sex Museum
Agrentinian beef
Thicker "Freedom fries"
Biking lanes
Uber

Yes but the problem is how low class these people are. Imagine Israelis, Bulgarians, Romanians, Spainiards and people like that.
They rent a hostel or AirBnB on the outskirts of town, they only buy canned beers at the supermarkets and only eat at the McDonalds or Burger King. They come to Amsterdam with a budget of maybe €40 per day tops.
These people add nothing to the city but only make things worse. They litter, they shout and they drink.

How many of these people does Switzerland get? I bet next to none. But Amsterdam has millions of them. And that's not exegaratted. About 12 million people visit the city each year and a large chunk of them are like I described above.

>Agrentinian beef
What do you mean by this?
Netherlands doesn't have a really impressive meat culture, but I suppose we might have good access to fresh imports.

I guess the main attraction is this: and 50-Euro-sex

It is not about beer, McDonald's etc

There is an Argentinian restaurant close to the Main Train Station.

No but I'm trying to point out they don't contribute anything. They only create a mess and spend as little as possible. They don't benefit the economy while making the city a nightmare for normal people.