>Bitcoin cash - Like Core but faster and cheaper

Smart bizlets buy this
>0xBitcoin - Better than both of the above
>faster and cheaper
>can be integrated into smartcontracts
>fair distribution and newly started
>literally bitcoin in 2010
>Satoshi's true vision

Attached: 1507997905176.png (645x729, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/0xbitcoin/white-paper
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's better than BCH and BTC then why aren't people buying it?

Here's a dollar kid, buy yourself a real blockchain.

Attached: 1524850401303.jpg (1098x1086, 1.27M)

poo in loo, rajeesh

Because its new, people are retards and those who arent retards are mining it instead of buying it

BCH cant do anything except for sending transactions back and forth, great tech retard

This is true, clever cunts buy/mine 0xbitcoin. Bizlet tards buy bcash.

Listen. The market begins and ends with bitcoin. Period. That's crypto gold for ever. Done

> doesn't know what bitcoin script and opcodes are
You're an idiot, stay poor rajeeshma.

Yeah Bitcoin can have EXTREMLY limited smartcontracts and neither does it scale well, GOOD FUCKING JOB PAJEET
Do you also prefer slow internet?

Well it would make it take a longer amount of time to load your absolute whining shit in verbal form, but no.
Sure though, tell me how your two dollar blockchain is going to scale better than a proof of work network spanning the globe and financed by mining revenues in the billions every year.
Well, I mean, that's a rhetorical request, really you should just kill yourself.

Smart bizlets buy Bean Cash, sprout lots of new beans and made it during the flipbeaning

Attached: image.png (1500x800, 277K)

It's a pajeet pnd

>user thinks Ethereum is a 2 dollar blockchain
>Doesnt understand what 0xBitcoin is
>Literally the type of brainlet in the OP

> user thinks even ethereum is comparable in security to a SHA256 blockchain
I don't care what your shitty erc20 token or ethereum derivative is even enough to look it up, the very fact you're interested in it considering how stupid you are indicates to me it's probably a waste of fucking time. You're a load that should've gone anal.

>be 2010
>Smartanon on biz tells user to buy bitcoin
>user says wtf is that shit
>Smartanon explains
>user says its a pajeet scam and he wont even bother too look it up

>Be 2018
>user: Fuck

> Claims to be smart
> doesn't understand blockchains
Not buying it desu. I'm all ears though, tell me something genuinely interesting about the technology in your project, go on sanjeet, shill me.

Literally nobody except a few fringe groups know about it and we HAVE been buying it

Dont buy it, mine it

>Not ICOd so no scummy company sold vapor for money
>Fairly distributed
>Community owned, not private company owned
>First and only mineable currency on Ethereum network
>Can be integrated with smartcontracts and dapps in a better way than Ether
>Is what bitcoin was originally set out to be
>Is bitcoin back in 2010
>Since its not company owned but just a regular currency others can integrate it into their dapps like SALT, ENJIN or REQ
>Has the potential to become the one and only currency for smartcontracts and dapps

You might no longer need to buy shitty tokens to use a dapp or smartcontract if they all start using this token instead, this would be the standard currency on the ethereum blockchain

Why would they use this?
Because it is a trustless mined currency that everyone can agree upon as being decentralized and fair due to pure mining distribution

DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>github.com/0xbitcoin/white-paper
Take three minutes and educate yourself. Biz is meant to inherit kekistan, do your part.

0xBitcoin is a terrible name

They should have called it EthCoin or something

>literally bitcoin in 2010

You *literally* don't know what the word literally means.

what about digibyte

digibyte is cool if you're remedial.

0xBitcoin is cool if you want to make money.

this

do none of you use bitcoin? i sent a few tx yesterday and they went through in literally 10 seconds not joking.

Yeah when no one is using the system you brainlet, this really goes to show that bizlets are the biggest tards

... Ok, so, people are actually falling for this scam? They are going to your website and downloading what you tell them is a SHA256 GPU miner so they can mine to your ethereum vaulted pool? And the exe has no hits on search engines for its sha256sum or md5sum? Are... are people really this fucking dumb now that they fall for transparent scams involving the download of exes they can't build themselves and can't read the source to, in order to do things that don't even make theoretical sense?
If this was really a mineable SHA256 currency of any value whatsofuckingever it would be mined by S9's which would outweight the efficiency of all GPU miners by a factor of a thousand, ergo, the actual story you're pushing is a lie, and since really what this all boils down to is "DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUR SOFTWARE THEN RUN OUR EXE LOL" how has nobody fucking called you on this yet?
It's just an illusion that 99% of people here know anything about what the fuck is going on right?
Fuck me.

Dude, you are a deluded faggot, all info is on the website and in the smartcontract, read the whitepaper and quite comming here with baseless FUD, if you had any real criticism I would gladly respond

> NOTHING IS WRONG TRUST US JUST RUN OUR EXE THAT WE BUILT BY OURSELVES WITH A DESCRIPTION THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER.
Where's the source to the exe bitch? Why are you wrapping it in a nodejs application to give the illusion you actually provided the source? In what parallel universe does mining sha256 hashes on a GPU even make any theoretical sense?
This looks like a scam.

Are you gay, retarded or both?

Scam confirmed, find a new one pajeet. I will be calling this one out whenever I see it from here on in.

Attached: 751.jpg (598x792, 58K)

>BEING THIS RETARTED HOLY SHIT I'M DYING

Attached: 1524854488204.png (1335x823, 67K)

the reason people will use it is just because of how its distributed? even tho it costs ethereum to send? kek
>0xScam
>pajeet tier shilling
>desperate scammers trying to offload bags
hope you nigger die with your shitcoin

People will use it because its a trustless mined currency that everyone can agree upon as being decentralized and fair due to pure mining distribution and therefore it can be used in any app or smartcontract on the Etheruem network, it will become the currency of ethereum and no Ether is not a currency and it cant be used in the same way since its not a token

When lavawallet is ready it wont cost gas to send you cuck, see you dont even know about 0xbitcoin and you still fud it.
REEEEETARD

FLASH . Don't say I didn't warn you guys

I bought ORI and made 7x. I'm riding high today and ignoring the bitcoin drama.

Try sending bitcoin cash from one wallet to another. It's the slowest bullshit ever

Not compatible with smartcontracts or dapps, can never do anything else than jumping between wallets, literally a shitcoin