Who are the niggers of scandinavia

who are the niggers of scandinavia

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway_svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

Danes

nirweggian

we are

we wuz vikangz

The Sami people

Gypsies, the original, Indian ones, who've lived here for centuries.

Attached: 896481420.jpg (960x720, 70K)

At least in Sweden, Finland and Norway Somalians have a bit sketchy reputation. If you're from Eastern Africa or look like a Somali I wouldn't migrate to Nordics.

This and the S*mis

niggerway ofc

Why Samis though?

I don't think they commit more crime than anyone else and most of their political activism is limited to far north where their old folks live.

Because they complain and larp as native americans fucking scum they need to die they are a burden on our great nation

I am the niggers of scandinavia

t. nigger of scandinavia

kaksoispiste d d

danes are the niggers of the world

You have to go back, Therese

Nowegians, they are sex crazed animals

Attached: Norway-Chlamydia-advert-1391505.jpg (495x736, 73K)

this

Attached: 1528732318442.png (722x800, 30K)

What kind of burden they are for us?

Swedes will be literal niggers in a few decades

What the fuck are you implying? Fuck you, dumb piece of shit. There is literally no reason not to genocide samis.

The same kind of burden that the Indians are for Americans, except we never oppressed the Sami or did anything to deserve that burden.

that man looks so fucking based
he's here looking dirty af, pissing himself with his pig buddy around but he's smoking his cigarette like he doesn't give a fuck about what anyone thinks
wish I were more like him TBPH

>What the fuck are you implying? Fuck you, dumb piece of shit. There is literally no reason not to genocide samis.
You have to be some mental case from Oulu region with some stale memes or larping Swedes. No reason to be hostile towards Samis.

considering that we live on their lands and speak their language.

I'll never understand Finn's racism towards the Samis. That's like hitting your grandfather in the head with a showel.

It's the southeners who for some reason hate Samis.

Oulu is literally the current Sami capital with Sami-language studies at university level.

There is every reason to be hostile towards those niggers. And I live in the south.

>We live on their lands
No we don't. If these are their lands, then what are our lands? They are niggers and subhumans and apes who should all be killed.

There's something wrong with you.

Go back to Ural, yellow man.

Actually I take that back. Ă…landers are the true niggers of the Nordics

wtf, how?

Lmao, it's not even a meme.

Attached: stds.jpg (2663x936, 332K)

the sami

Finns
See Being the niggers of Scandinavia still puts you in a better situation than 99% of the world's population.

Sami, they've nearly mixed us into some abominations.

You're not wrong. Southern Finns are basically Russians.

scandinavians

Vikings.

Iceland, Denmark if only continental

Canadians.

Including Helsinki or no?

Niggers. And Sand Niggers.