In 20 year native german cucks will make photos showing solidarity with muslims, turks...

in 20 year native german cucks will make photos showing solidarity with muslims, turks, and middle eastern refugees by posting their daily mosque prayers

western europe is fucked, poland is blacked
western civilization gone beyond retardation thaank you

Attached: switzerland.png (920x566, 745K)

the balkans need to go back to turkish/austrian control. they're so annoying

Great Serbian kingdom under patronage of Russia is what we need at Balkans.

nuke europe
its over
america, israel,russia and china are buttfucking us regularly by making MENA a wasted shithole that makes the people search for refuge in europe

i wish i was jewish israeli or americano, then i would finally know what it feels like to be a winner

Polan gonna capitalize on all this bullshit, ballie ballie oh my golly and our shitty post gommie football leeches don't really matter irl.

>western civilization

Enlightenment fairy tale. We actually have accurate terms for civilizations and Germany doesn't share one with us. Or with France and Bongland, for that matter. You're filthy byzanthinist scum. lul

yes yes polak explain me why polakks still migrate to western europe en masse
fuck off with your outdated and fake white savior meme
poland is fucked too, and is shit at sports on top

Attached: 1401523455866.jpg (303x271, 66K)

i am Volga german
i refuse to be german or russian since my birth
i want to be jewish or americano ffs
europe failed

nobody cares

We will save no one. We will decapitate you, you hear me you little d*rk greaser? We will take everything and herd the g*rmoids butt naked through the frog border without a penny on them.

>yes yes polak explain me why polakks still migrate to western europe en masse

For jobs, retard. You obviously have no point of reference, since you say "still". Western Europe is "still" not shitholed by all the "diversity" yet. ALthough you try real hard at it.

geh in die moschee, sören
whatever you say, i will emigrate to israel or 95% white city in usa
also i am not german nor russian, polakk

The Balkans need Greek guidance.

you are right
as soon as germany goes in the shitter(which will happen eventually) poland will experience the same fate since youreceive 5% of your gdp wort of funds by the eu to get you country out of third world status
lmao stay delusional

>also i am not german nor russian, polakk

You're some middle eastern muttant, like I said already.

wasted get

i am volga german, dumb polakk
if i was a muslim middle eastern i wouldnt have made the thread
think ahead, dumb polakk

>muh EU

Broken record and the only hope of a buttblasted Twatonic sperg. Almost everyone loses in trade balance because EU at this point is just Germany rigging the regulations for itself then ignoring even those with no repercussions.

Your sclerotic establishment bought into the idea that populations are replaceable and so you'll get partly replaced by literal retards, destabilize and EU scam will end, sorry. We will take your shit then, sounds a lot better than subsidies.

things that will never happen- the post

Abdul, please. I can hear your father "oil wrestling" your butthole all the way from here, you gay little roach.

>never happen

So whats the demographic for kids below school age in Germany right now? 27% nongerm? lul

Now lets just wait till the "refugees" start bringing in their fat wives and gaggles of spawn.

>you asked for this
>post pic of a german soldier
What did ge mean by this ?

i am volga german
literally propaganda, you are prbly thinking of frankfurt, an exception
its normally not that extreme

>Europe was once pagan
>Then it became christian
>Then atheist
>Then...

finish it off

Polish colony.

Were gonna apply some indirect rule to you, bongler.

Subhuman french have been rapped since WW1 non-stop.

First by germans, then germans again, now muslims and niggers. Nothing new though, since germans are worse than niggers.

fuck off macaco subhuman

Why do you edgepost so often mate
Are you that starved for (You)s?

bump

nie obsraj się, gejku pasywko

>germans are worse than niggers.

Very true

Poland is BLACK
KARA BOGA