Why is America disrespected (continued from yest.)

America's reputation amongst nations deeply saddens me. Considering our decisive role in WWII and rebuilding Europe single-handedly (and defending it from communism), one would expect more appreciation.

Yet America is treated as some kind of Tyrant. If your country was unjustly attacked, guess who would be the first there to help? That's right, it would be us and you know it.

We've made mistakes, but has your country been perfect?

What do you personally think of America?

Attached: 40f64492a8c020fc779a14419d31237b.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is a deeply troubling graphic illustrating my point.

Why does Germany think so little of America, when we literally rebuilt their cities and economy after WWII?

Attached: 1529837673806.png (318x835, 21K)

You're literally the reason Mena is flooding into Europe.

Europeans love Muslims so it's okay

*dabs on the haters*

why is that a bad thing? besides, the amount of people you get is a fraction of the amount of people cross into our border from mexico/latin america.

>You're literally the reason Mena is flooding into Europe.
How so? Let's not get carried away, that is happening for many reasons. True, US-instigated turmoil is a factor, but the region has always been unstable and prone to civil wars. It's not fair to blame it all on the US.

Lets get together a list of cunt that we know are friendly to us(sometimes)
Baltics
Poland
Romania
Albania
South Korea
???

>open door policy for shitskin economic migrants that are legally not even considered refugees which incentiveses more migrants
>Why America why?
Stay poor Europoor

Are there Europeans who actually think this way or is it just a meme? I'm not joking I want to know.

Vietnam has a very good view of the US these days. Now they really know how to let go of the past, unlike most countries

you are right look at that 84% favorable and we were fucking barabaric as fuck to them killing over a million just a few decades ago really, wow

be sure to put the official thread-theme on loop:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

No idea, I'm just fishing for easy (you)s. Thar being said, most of the shit that went down in the middle east and northern Africa during the last 30 years can be backtracked directly to you folks.

The answer is simple, USA have very different presentation for it's policy internally than externally. Living in USA would live you perplexed why people do not like the "good guys". In reality USA became colonial empire, not by outright occupying countries ( well, it did but to a smaller extend) but subjugating them economically. South america was considered to be your backyard, with governments protected and toppled to suite your needs. You regarded their sovereignty as trivial and tore down democratically elected leaders on a whim. Protecting democracies was never your priority. Moving up to europe, you observed the dismantling process of the colonial empires, making it inevitable they will be forever obliged for your financial aid with no realistic way to threaten your economic hegemony. Also was prepared to use them as buffer states for a land war with the USSR. Moving to asia, you bombed the place with incendiary bombs, poison, and nuclear fucking weapons. Meddling in internal politics as you see fit. I will not even begin to talk how you treated the middle east.

All in all after 1930 or so USA stopped being the "good guys". The hatred received was well earned. However, not a single super power exists without being massive dick to others. The problem with you is claiming to be magnanimous.

Attached: 1240674642093.jpg (217x208, 8K)

Dumb Finnish monkey, Americans are arming known terrorist groups, and had been educating them in warfare for decades.
One 9/11 wasn't enough. They need to be punished for this.

This is true and accepting that fact really made me change my political views. Grew up thinking America was the best and the saviour of the world but awful things have been done under our flag. Now I have a really hard time with "American exceptionalism" because at the end of the day lots of what our government has done overseas (and domestically) is fucked up. At least there are a lot of decent people living here.

Fuck off, don't punish innocent civilians for the evils perpetrated by their government.

>The problem with you is claiming to be magnanimous.
more like claiming to care for mankind

for example pushing neoliberalism and then trying to take it down because they no longer can compite

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Or you could just close borders and not let them in?

And what about the good America has done? Do you even know what the Marshall Plan was? The US spent 110 BILLION USD (in today's money) on helping suffering Europeans after WWII.

Attached: murica.jpg (203x249, 11K)

How is the US to blame for decolonization?

We can at least agree America has the hottest women, right?

They stand up for gun rights. That's good. But unfortunately is drowned out by all the school shootings which scare normies.
I think what he means is watch European colonial empires destroy themselves and swoop in to take advantage of the chaos.

colonies were major contributing factor for the european colonial empires, that had a small territory and many rivals on the mainland, facilitating the dismantlement of the colonial system made the european countries through the marshal plan and substantial loans to become subservient to the US, to this day, europe is de-facto occupied by US troops, and them being here for our protection is bull, they are here to remind us we lost

>Do you even know what the Marshall Plan was?
A part of the (successful) American bid for monetary supremacy.

Ukraine
Georgia
Philippines
Israel

All of your emphasis is on the shitty stuff, any successful nation has balanced predatory behavior with altruistic behavior, it is simply the way of things. We have given tremendous amounts of aids for many years and protected and supported our allies like Canada and Australia and even you with nuclear umbrella

Attached: us aid.png (1048x609, 489K)

>Fuck off, don't punish innocent civilians for the evils perpetrated by their government.
Then whom should be punished?
Nobody in your government, military NSA, CIA or even wall street is ever held accountable for the destruction they unleashed upon the world. Not only your nation's hands are bloody, it's being covered by it from head to toe. America disgusts me greatly.

>And what about the good America has done?
Such as?
>Do you even know what the Marshall Plan was?
Yes, you gave some money to Western Euros, because your economy suffered with their economy and markets lying in ruin. It was an entirely selfish decision.

Thus the end of my post. You are not the worst superpower to ever existed. The mongols claim that position. My point is exactly that claiming to be the good guys while shafting the world is hypocritical. Get over yourself and just proclaim your intentions clearly.

>because your economy suffered with their economy and markets lying in ruin
The US economy was booming after the war. It was mostly altruistic, believe it or not. The only "selfish" aspect was to prevent certain countries from considering communism.

America is far more of a force for good than bad. Compared to other modern superpower's we're by far the most benevolent, like it's not even a competition. USSR was an evil empire. Britain truly did some awful things. Spain's history in LatAm is very very notorious. Ottomans were at times evil. Mongols were just rampaging murderers, and so forth.

When Iraq was unjustly attacked didn't see you come for help
Oh wait

I personally think causing close to a million dead since 2000 by some estimates, making millions more refugees and replacing flawed states with Islamic State makes fucking Russia look like a white knight in shining armor

So thanks America for making putin look like a pretty nice guy, cause when a country is unjustly attacked, the attacker is usually you, and Vova now tries on the role of the defender

Attached: image (1).jpg (1024x683, 107K)

Also I realize I said modern and went back to the 1200s, but you get my gist.

>I personally think causing close to a million dead since 2000
>causing
Lmao

>America is far more of a force for good than bad.
Every tyrants calls themselves a benefactor

Attached: 0e867bd002ad28c7e5629d6640e2eedaa9bfb5be3a74e9de7e030cc75b1bb916.jpg (344x344, 35K)

If you genuinely think the US is a tyrannical country you're beyond help

If someone criticizes trump, he might insult them in a tweet.

If someone criticizes Putin, he has them gunned down in an elevator.

Sorry, no one thinks Putin is a nice guy. I would totally love to have vodka with him tho.

>he has them gunned down in an elevator.
Bullshit. Nice anti-Russian propaganda Soros shill. It's a SUICIDE. And in America you're shooting negroes.

if any country with natural resources tries to trade them in anything but US dollars, you'd see how fast it will be destroyed by "freedom fighters" and "rebels"

Attached: 1236192054074.png (169x179, 75K)

Oh yeah, totally, and the Russian guy living in the UK just happened to stumble into a batch of nerve gas placed there by aliens on the side of the road. Putin is good boy.

noun

1.a sovereign or other ruler who uses power oppressively or unjustly.
2.any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically.
3.a tyrannical or compulsory influence.

You mean like Iran?

If other countries hate us so much, why do they watch our movies and listen to our music? Even Russians do this

No, it started with sykes-picot after WW1.
Blame the British and French. The ME was destined to become a shithole ever since the demise of the ottoman empire.

>Even Russians do this
It appears that they don't hate us quite as much as we are sort of indoctrinated to believe. While not overtly friendly I would go so far as to say they are less hostile to us here than even Brits.

>I would go so far as to say they are less hostile to us here than even Brits.
Makes sense. Met some Russian families since my dad had an offer to help run a mine up there. The girls all wore shirts with english writing and listened to the same music and everything. They seemed extremely Americanized, and they all wanted to visit the US.

I like America overall, but I don't like SJWs, Republicans, or Israel dicksucking.

You pretty much nailed the issues. Being too far to the left or right is retarded, as is giving Israel a free pass. Hopefully that will improve in the future.

Americans don't give a fuck what you think. Most Americans cant find your country on a map. Most Americans can't find their own country on a globe.

But we can all shotgun a beer while firing an AR-15 while getting a blowjob. Merica, bitches!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 10.11.42 PM.png (812x994, 1.01M)

God bless America. When Europe fucks itself again we will go back and spank their butts again.

>Skripals
Any news on this?

When you are going to help ukraine

How recent and what are you looking for? I know quite a bit, but the latest news is the dude was simply released from the hospital and is under watch. No news on any Russian connections, aside from the fact the nerve agent was initially (supposedly) a Russian invention, far more potent than even VX

>if your country was unjustly attacked

How does this apply to Ukraine?

>released from the hospital
That's good news

>far more petent than VX
Hmm, this gives me doubts though

>designed in the Soviet Union
This cunt is no more. The formula is in public domain.

we think you're cool

Other countries are just jealous of the fact that everyone strives to be American

>ukraine

How is that /x/ . material? Ukraine is seriously being violated