Hi user!! Wanna go out and get some coffee with me? But first...

>Hi user!! Wanna go out and get some coffee with me? But first, what so you think about our glorious leader President Duterte?

Attached: 1529818704642.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/nation/158362-look-back-mindanao-little-tokyo-davao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Duterte isn't part of the Singaporean government

Most Singapore flags are flips

>Hai user! Want massage and sex? 800k.

This is the reality
t.euro in bali

No.

She is too attractive to be flip. Probably has Chinese blood

That's racist.

could buy a house for that

it's true tho

Shut up.

For 50 euros? Truly a land of wonders

>bali
Meh

Just because we are sending you poor ugly migrant workers doesnt mean we are all look like that

Fugg I love braces

Pedo scrum

>she
It's actually a "he", I've seen the insta.

[citation needed]

Hey, Duterte is pretty cool!
>clocks her
Now give that handsome cup, I have business to attend to.

Doesn't look chink at all. Looks flip.

Hi! Yeah i'll totally come along.

Sorry i'm not familiar with Duterte, maybe you can tell me about him at the cafe.

>supports pederast """marriage"""
I spit on graves of his ancestors. Tfu

Would you consider a chinese here not chinese cause she's brown, haha

See many of those girls in Davao, don't know why Davao has so many qts. Probably because it's where all the corrupt rich elites settle and fuck each other.

I have chinese blood am I chinese?

I'll ask myself the same question: No because my phenotype is more Austronesian (what others will just call Flip) Also I'm hairy compared to any flip or chink, who are skinny. My height may be influenced by my Iberian ancestors or my Chinese ancestors. Since, I live in the Philippines and interact with PH environment and I could have only been born in this cunt I am not Chinese but Filipino.

The genetic mix would have only occurred if she was conceived in Fliplandia. You can't deny that she is Flip and we are in Asia what's so suprising with chekwa blood.

>Davao city women

Qts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 4678387765_55890e9776_b.jpg (1024x768, 229K)

word to mother you on some stupid ass shit

Yeah cherrypick a pic from a slum, I know your shitposting about B154Y45 because of all the stupid shills and so they stop making fun of your tribe pride, but you never even went there. (most people from Manila or Luzon even have never went to other regions of the PH meanwhile, I have) Don't you know Davao has as much Tagalogs as "bisayas". And also for your weeb asses out there Dabaw has literally before and now the largest jap community. Memes aside bro.

It also has a shit ton of Indigenous people.
"I don't like Duterte so I make fun of his being and his city". I throw shit and do that too you know only because I uphold the truth.

those are not even slums

those are just the normies

How long does that get you?

Metro Manila has the highest distribution of Japanese, Korean and Chinese

lol you dont see them throw shill bullshit like theseare you that ashamed the there are more people here that looks like these

Literally who? Ok for the coffee btw, do you have a penis?

>my Iberian ancestors

Attached: 1446500258977.jpg (184x184, 9K)

You have no Iberian ancestry. Zilch. None. Nada. Zero.

If you don't look Han Chinese then you're not Han Chinese. Period.

normies
>background

rappler.com/nation/158362-look-back-mindanao-little-tokyo-davao
Well I guess I'm wrong, but not surprised because Manila is the capital. I'm not ashamed because i do know what I have seen for myself. When the time you actually go there personally I'll see you eye to eye,

whatever you say, I can get my family album and show you my show le proof but your just sum dude in fourchan

Thats seriously the typical house there
It can get even more ratchet trust me

That same article also pointed out how the japanese settlers opted to move back to the japan and are still trying too.

Im not saying your wrong its just I find it funny everytime someone had to point out the obvious that you know the majority here looks like thesePosters here starts getting insecure and defensive that the have to prop up being a chink or in this case a japanese decent from the 1920s lmao

Go visit China. Literally NO ONE will think you're Chinese. Just accept it.

why do you post little girls as a selection of their sexually attractive women

Attached: täh.png (640x542, 148K)

and why did the other flips just take it at face value

I've had chinks greeting me in chinese because I look it. Am I chinese now?

When will Duterte finally finish of the Muslims?

Of course my lady, I'm proud DDS!

>Duterte
Most based president so far

this

Attached: olut.jpg (144x389, 16K)

Never. He plans to give them their own region.

She’s too white to be Filipina.

Uh yeah I'm down.
And I think Duterte is doing a wonderful job I think he is exactly what a leader should be.

i wish i had a filipino gf