When will the subhuman Slavs give it back?

When will the subhuman Slavs give it back?

Attached: IMG_9111.png (500x707, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjq-eWrwu7bAhXGZ1AKHUAaBvAQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak.aspx?id=707063&psig=AOvVaw3rEctBg9n9Ok65GFsl7PnA&ust=1530005912707060
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The DDR was lit senpai

East Germany aka the best Germany. Kaliningrad for the win.

Based post

Never. Germans cucks.

we don't want it back, we already dealing with a east shithole already, so why should we double this mess?

he mad

>someonse steals your car, your bike and your tv
>fast forward 70 years
>car is completely rusted, hasn't been repaired for at least three decades and for the last twelve years has been used as a mobile toilet
>bike is missing both its wheels, which have been repurposed as cooking grates
>tv is hopelessly outdated, screen has been smashed in, all the copper wires ripped out and sold to some shady gypsy
Would you want them back?

hmmm

Attached: 1529405166888.jpg (1024x971, 173K)

>calls someone cuck
>after losing all this territory because of german money and meme ideology from germany
tee hee

Attached: 541px-Russian_Empire_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (540x1034, 234K)

B*rber DOG

Vladimir was geht

Attached: 1509387701540.png (645x729, 41K)

stop having sex with kangaroos with your eyesockets mate

there is not a single berber in kyrgyzstan the fuck are you talking about

Attached: 2ee.png (641x729, 42K)

>white croats

>slavs
>white

Why would someone give the land back to the biggest cucks in the world? Germans in these lands probably live better than germans in Germany

>Germans in these lands probably live better than germans in Germany
nah, they moved to germany

he probably thinks i'm tunisian. Might as well call him basque

Good post hahahahaha

Attached: FAH-Ha203288princ_azilant.jpg (625x450, 106K)

why the fuck does he think you are tunisian?

i used to think ameriburgers and canucks should be banned, but now i might add kangaroofuckers to the no-no list

>australian education
he is from central asia cunt

Attached: 1516379029986.png (488x463, 28K)

Because of the flag and poor eyesight

how did you get this picture of me

Sorry man

sue them :google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjq-eWrwu7bAhXGZ1AKHUAaBvAQjhx6BAgBEAM&url=http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak.aspx?id=707063&psig=AOvVaw3rEctBg9n9Ok65GFsl7PnA&ust=1530005912707060

from watchig kambadoos fug :-DDDDDDD

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

>that post
>that flag
why not move out of this country then?

EBIN X-DDD

I meant that as ironic
It is obvious that living in Germany even in Berlin, is way better

t. asperger syndrome brainlet

Attached: that chest.png (294x171, 6K)

What city do you live in?

>It is obvious that living in Germany even in Berlin, is way better
Kek keep telling that to yourself

Germanic is a myth
there are only two "races" in Europe
Celtic and Slavic
Germans are the half breed primitive version of Celts

nicht viel, bei dir?

Attached: retard.jpg (298x379, 12K)

even Caesar said so
where did slavs even come from?
no one knows because there were "Germans" or Eastern Goths everywhere then suddenly slavs?

A better city than B*rlin that is for sure

>Kek keep telling that to yourself
Whatever

There are almost no Germans there and the few who remained live in shit and poverty like most of Poles in rural areas.

Resettlement of Germans was one of the biggest mistakes of the PPR
We'd better keep them as slaves, now most of these lands are at the same time the most sparsely populated regions in Poland

Germany should be partitioned further.

Considering it was an integral part of your country, that comparison doesn't work at all. It's more like someone stealing a kidney or a finger.

if the car was used as a toilet it's probably been kept pretty clean by the poles

These lands are pretty empty. It’s not equal at all.

East Germany is all Crypto-Slavs. Read a book, or at least some wiki articles.

And that is why they are poor

Which ones? Poland or Ukraine or Baltics or Transcaucasus?

Half of the galaxy will be speaking Slavic by 2500, mark my words. The other half shall be speaking Spanish.

slavs don't breed at all so not really

Take it back you teuton nigger. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Klaipėda
Kaliningrad
Gdansk

NEVER EVER GETTING IT BACK

lool, Germans destroyed their cities on their own while we rebuilt them by ourselves, they should actually pay us compensations for it

German reconstructors of Dresden came to Gdańsk to learn how proper reconstruction should be done, because Germans between 1945-1990 didn't reconstruct properly any town in their country.

Attached: gdansk then and now.jpg (1357x1393, 1.71M)

You sold us fucking Alaska.

FUCKING. ALASKA. Gold, oil, blubber, snow crab, frontier living, etc.

Good job with that, we fucking love Alaska.

Gibe backen western Poland!

WOw looks like Nyhavn

More like Amsterdam

Because Germans lost it for being subhumans that can only lose wars. It was all deserved. Also it is polish rightful land except Konigsberg which is not Russian at all, it's a fucking mistake.

Gdansk looks like Amsterdam more like Kobenhagen.

my autism exploded

Attached: Eastern Europe.jpg (1024x971, 303K)

what.. no... are all of thouse houses newly built copies.

I was so impressed by pictures of gdansk, the medieveal architecture. Thought of going.

Attached: 1529359094575.jpg (495x362, 19K)

Agreed

>going to poland for original architecture

lel. I guess only Krakow is left for thou.

>what.. no... are all of thouse houses newly built copies.

Actually Swedes destroyed a lot too in 17th century so even without WW2 we wouldn't have much of medieval architecture.

But yes, there are very few undestroyed cities in Poland. Kraków and Toruń are the most prominent examples I guess.

Doesn't matter. After Russia will finish building its new superbomb and attach it to a rocket half of Kaliningrad will be used to store that bomb and guard it.
This is what we call "'mnogohodovochka"' here.

Yes you ruined east prussia enough, that's enough of a punishment for germans, now this land is a nuclear storage island with detroit looking towns and townlets.

I mean from strategic point of view it is useful for Russia, but I feel for the Kaliningraders, they are like reverse Switzerland - surrounded by better and richer countries that have access to Europe.

Plus Kaliningrad people don't vote for Putin as overhwhelmingly as the rest of Russia because they had (for a some fime) full access to Europe and saw their living standards and were comparing it to Russias.

From cultural point Kaliningrad people are the most european of russians.

To be fair, "East Germany" means both region combined.