Promoting /ourcoin/

What are you doing for promoting /ourcoin/, biz?

Attached: promo.jpg (1280x853, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1804.05141.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thinking postiviely about it ALL THE TIME NHHHHGHGDAGHHGDH

This

Good effort user.

Nothing really, why would we?

i've got a t-shirt and some stickers

Send some pics our way user

>What are you doing for promoting /ourcoin/, biz?
I suck off dicks in public stalls for a burger

Running a chainlink shill Twitter account

this coin is shit. the only reason so many people shill it here is because it was premined.

i'm fudding it

shoped Sergey's face in a walrus.

I put a filter on this stupid coin and you're trying to be an ass an bypass the system aren't you? I hope you lose all of your money

That pepe doesn't look very smug. He looks worried.

This is what I chose to spend my Saturday on

Attached: DSC05087.jpg (5472x3648, 1.53M)

Fudding it as much as possible so i have time to accumulate more

Here, have some promos mofo !
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Cought you fucking pasta posting pajeets redhanded !!
Read this fucking thread

and cry poo-tears !!
CL (shit on it!) is fucking worthless !
Can't bring decentralized and trustless data into the blockchain lol because the smartcontract creator has to choose APIs, thus making the whole CL (shit on it!) project worse than fucking Mobius, not to speak about Oraclize.
>IT IS NOT TRUSTLESS NOR DECENTRALISED, FAGGOTS !
You fucked up skizos got literally fucked in the asses by a faggot who calls himself Assblaster and there is nothing you can do about it but circleshit in eachothers mouths !
Motherfuckers !
I'm dieing of laughter right fucking now !!!

buying it.

Based

sweet

I make logo cubes from folded / glued A5 sheets (2 from a A4 print out) and leave them one at a time in public places. Coffeeshops, on trains, I left one on a plane toilet once which probably went straight in the bin

Attached: F03BF0D2-6A06-4E0B-AC69-5BD32742F848.jpg (769x697, 109K)

Yes, go back to your make-believe bubble where everything is set for you to have the life you always wanted and the only thing you need to do is trust someone else to solve it all. There is nothing for you to do, just wait. It will all get better once you make it. Your parents will be proud of you and look up to you. Your friends will respect you and want to be on your life more often. You'll find love, be sure of it. Once you've uncovered who you really are after acquiring your wealth people will agree with you: You're the best! You’re so smart! You’re so lucky! I am so lucky to have met you, I'm always going to be by your side, and I love you. I love you. Maybe she does and maybe she won't leave. Maybe your new and old friends like you all the same and do care for you. Maybe your parents do think they did a great job raising you. Or maybe you don't have anyone at all. Even better then, because once you make it none of this will matter.

That's because everything you've dreamed of being depends on only one decision. Would you'd made it if it wasn't for this? Would you'd made it if you didn't risk being a fool for a year or two before whatever scam you're attached to succeeded? I don't think so and you don't think so either.

That's why you're still here, looking for yet another clue to lay back and be calm while you wait for the day when the rest of your life can truly begin. Keep waiting.

Fuck, imagine if every Jow Forums user did this on the same day? Remember Jow Forums and it's ok to be white? You'd have news readers wondering live on air just why Chainlink cubes are turning up all over the globe all at once

share templates

Why don't you guys go for a 20m MC coin and we can actually all own 30-40% of the supply collectively and then shill it.

Real?

Based

$1000 EOY but please keep FUDing, more delicious stinky linkies for me to buy

Here, have some promos mofo !
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Cought you fucking pasta posting pajeets redhanded !!
Read this fucking thread

and cry poo-tears !!
CL (shit on it!) is fucking worthless !
Can't bring decentralized and trustless data into the blockchain lol because the smartcontract creator has to choose APIs, thus making the whole CL (shit on it!) project worse than fucking Mobius, not to speak about Oraclize.
>IT IS NOT TRUSTLESS NOR DECENTRALISED, FAGGOTS !
You fucked up skizos got literally fucked in the asses by a faggot who calls himself Assblaster and there is nothing you can do about it but circleshit in eachothers mouths !
Motherfuckers !
I'm dieing of laughter right fucking now !!!

arxiv.org/pdf/1804.05141.pdf

im not. i need more time to get more. im a 1.6k linklet wagecuck.

Um, what the fuck. CL better implement this or I'm going to market give away my entire link stack

Based

chainlink is a massive fucking waste of time, even if you are longing it there are plenty of better coins to get into while you are just waiting for link to turn a profit

>chainlink is a massive fucking waste of time, even if you are longing it there are plenty of better coi-

NOBODY CARES

No bamboozle fren

fantastic haha

kek where is that?

Post it in three weeks after it’s been vandalated by nogs

I downvote reddit threads and post offensive memes on twitter.
How does that strike you user?
How do you like that?

Attached: yoda dabbing.jpg (1125x958, 102K)

>vandalated
spotted the non-white

I will unironically give away 100 LINK to the first person to find this. Hint: Big city in Germany.

doing bad digital paintings of the team

Thomas coming up next. I can't find any good pics other than that one of him rory and Sergey. Do you all have any saved? I'm like 99% sure there were some others in the past but I think he's since taken them down.

Attached: steve.png (2586x1969, 1.43M)

Attached: sergey3 (2).png (876x1191, 550K)

>stairs on the right side
It's certainly not Mauerpark in Berlin.

f u c k i n g
u b a s e d
c a
k s
i e
n d
g

Berlin near Warschauer Str,, and check em

0x26Cf23D6E30E03e46e7AbF4D4525F604CEa6f8d4

Attached: 26282041_170321927031736_2545944239544467456_n.jpg (1080x1349, 193K)

Wait til ropsten

Nope

Draws images with Sergey

Attached: LinkSpecialForces5-01.jpg (864x559, 127K)

From Smug Pepe to Miserable Pepe, thanks to Link

Attached: 72f6a7660d84f45fb0b8a01182afc4223ed4f2064424488ae67e555f7c353607.jpg (1976x2048, 420K)

Let's do it

You should feel ashamed of self for screwing over your peers

Fuck you for the twitter posts. I hate you.

Found you in the other thread you better paint over that shite. Normans don’t need to know about link yet

Attached: B42AB280-8331-47A6-BF04-927DDA0B6C6C.jpg (5472x3648, 3.17M)

thx bought 100k

>normies are able to get it

Normies stay out until testnet.
If I see anymore of this wallpainting shit its getting a bunch of swastikas and getting tweeted at vitalik

>"WEST 30" in red, in the top
Could this be a hint referring to your artpiece's location, OP?

We've had more than enough time to accumulate. It's time to open the floodgates.

This. Time to open the Chaosgate.

Anything outside of the blue box was there before I started spraying. So no, sorry!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I enjoyed the anime reference

This. I'm not even done accumulating and I believe we've all been given ample time. Time to start a campaign like this

You are a MANIAC

Well, of course you certainly haven't sprayed "WEST 30". To what degree are you aware of the codes that sprayer use in your town?

Decently aware and am very sure it is a random reference.

checked
Someone doesn't understand metaphysics.

>They think Im kidding

I conducted several internal lectures on blockchain in my company. Also I wrote some internal texts about blockchain; all of which are ending with the obvious conclusion that blockchains need external data.

kek

I don't think you're kidding I just think you're a nigger faggot

You sound like a complete faggot, tbhq.

make thread pls

mainz

Riding UUU until I can grab the rest of my 10K link

t-tell me it’s gonna be okay boys?

based
A
S
E
D

Has OP gone to bed already? Or is he out hittin' da club?

This is the strongest buy signal yet

Why couldn't ourcoin be EOS or something. I actually buy some of the coins you shill. If EOS had LINK shilling at 40 cents I would have bought it. WHY

is it an actual big city? or down to 200k "big city" for the germans? define "big city"

Fuck off already.

pls tell us, I want to make a pilgrimage there next time im in Eurostan

By that time it's been crossed out already.

OP here. Not in Mainz. But further south than Berlin was a good idea.

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Leipzig, I guess.

Its Halle my man

checked

checked

frankfurt...

Sold stickers but no one is buying them anymore

I could get tons of LINK stickers to paste around from sheets, but no one will buy them

if someone were to make a FAQ, where should the text be stored because it sure as shit won't fit in one OP text and it'd be stupid to clog the thread with it every time it gets posted. the faq i have in mind isn't about the technicals like how to run a node, etc. more like general questions about the token, about how itll be important, etc. maybe a section with LINK lore (from larpers) can be included. idk. how would one go about this?

Do you accept TurtleCoin?

why bother

Where do you think we are?

Aleppo

why not, i have nothing better to do because i'm a neet, and i want to help promote /ourcoin/. at the very least, mindless FUD and shilling would (hopefully) reduce because of it.

>he thinks it’s the same person in every thread

you still here my dude? I think I know where your graffiti is