I will spend another summer in front of my PC while all the people of my age range will do a lot of thing like hang out...

>I will spend another summer in front of my PC while all the people of my age range will do a lot of thing like hang out with friends at the beaches/clubs, go to parties, get laid etc

But a-at least I-I work hehe

Attached: 67b200325499f2c64189d346f7362349.png (638x431, 261K)

>tfw webbed penis
getting laid was never part of the plan for me

I'll be working all summer as well. It doesn't mean you can't get to hang out with friends on weekends or even on weekdays evenings.

>webbed penis

Excuse me what

I have no friends (One actually but he's like me)
And I work at night so I'm too tired the rest of the day to do anything

Fuck you, I'll spend my third summer in a row working. I didn't got holidays for three years now. Wagecucking is a real pain in the ass.

Join a club or get involved with a group of people who share the same interests with you. This is usually how one makes friends. Courage.

I want to work even more since I do nothing on my spare time
I have no social life but at least I will have a lot of money, I hope

>have a lot of friends
>people like me and like being around me for some reason
>I always push them away, no idea why
>always get invited to drinks/hanging out with people i study/work with
>always turn them down
why am i like this?

>webbed penis

Attached: 1526854949637.jpg (400x323, 42K)

Are you me?
Real friends either stress me to no end or are not suitable enough for my exaggerate personal requirements.
Also, I think most of then like me because of my quirky facade I use to keep me away from social trouble.

On my phone, on the grass, in the shade.
No friends but a good view and some booze.

Attached: IMG_20180625 173711.jpg (1300x1012, 1.02M)

because you have autism

I have a job too in summer. After work I just get smashed and then turn up at work 2 hours late and sick as fuck next day

based

>booze

Don't drink alone and especially don't drink alone on a Monday afternoon.

>age 18 me
>infinite friends
>spend every day in summer smoking and drinking at someone's house or at the beach

>23 now
>maybe can find someone to drink with once a week maximum
>everyone has other things to do

life sucks and then you die

>tfw I live on a summer paradise in the Mediterranean
>tfw I was born socially defective

Always drink alone, days don't matter to me as a spoiled NEET.

A Maltese guy I know said that in summer everyone in Malta has to work 80 hours per week as it's the time when 75% of income is made.

>Always drink alone, days don't matter to me as a spoiled NEET.

It's not your personal tragedy that gets to me, it's that your tragedy is one of millions if not one of hundreds of millions. How is life supposed to be bearable when there are so many suffering in your state and worse?

Wut... I've never heard of such a thing. Actually government workers work reduced hours during summer.

I don't suffer though, I quite enjoy life.

Well he obviously meant teenagers who all work in bars. He was engineer at Captain Morgan boats andt old me he worked more hours in summer than all other seasons combined

>no friends
>no gf
>no job
>no reason to go outside
At least I'm not afraid of hell anymore

Lies will only get you so far. Then they will crush you.

I never lie. Lies are for the weak.

normie please

>Well he obviously meant teenagers who all work in bars.
Ah alright. I never had a summer job (big fucking mistake) so I wouldn't know but I would assume that they'd be working full time and they'd have much more work if they're working in bars, restaurants, and stuff like that, because of tourism.

>He was engineer at Captain Morgan boats
>he worked more hours in summer
I wonder why......

Your first lie:
>I don't suffer though, I quite enjoy life.

Your second lie.
>I never lie. Lies are for the weak.

You are a liar.

It's okay. He just told me that for him and all the people he knew summer was the time of making money and the other seasons he would just chill a bit.

I just don't have the will to make the effort, as if i've disconnected myself from other people. there are legitimately very few people whom I love and want to spend time with

I guess that's the perk of working in tourism, although tourism in other seasons is increasing.

Don't place your issues on me. Life is good for me.

I'm just glad there are others like me and from other cunts. Gives me people to talk to.

Attached: 1529373240065.png (1236x888, 45K)