0xLinkCoin

Sorry biz I joined them

>Friendship ended with Chainlink
>Now 0xBitcoin is my best friend

Attached: 0xLinkCoin.png (347x400, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1_Q60K4RUxVPjSGgCNU06Sww.png (717x314, 51K)

from shitcoin to shitcoin , well op there is consistency in your trades

Riches get bitches
How much do I need to mine before I make it?

Just a 100 will get you a nice car, 500 for a lambo

Attached: realcommunity.jpg (475x634, 53K)

How much for 2 wifes and a nice house?

I like how they even used pajeet meme

i'm holding more than 15000

Attached: CatOfProfits.png (488x367, 94K)

Logical choice, really.

Wow nice, see you when we are rich my man

its always the same shills that post in 0x threads

3,000 0xBTC here. Ready for $400.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-28 at 2.34.36 PM.png (318x45, 3K)

new 0xLinky

Attached: 1524939779075.png (1300x1500, 291K)

The beauty is that it's basically impossible for anyone to catch up to us whales due to the adjusted mining difficulty. Sitting fat here in the top 100 with my 6000.

Remember to sage retarded 0xShitcoin threads!

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

Saved

comfy as fuck desu

Attached: image.jpg (351x367, 17K)

keep in mind guys for every 0xbtc thread you can always identify the same 4 shills

>4 shills
>Community grows by 50+ a day
>4 shills
>Deluded bizlets

>Chainlink was known for MONTHS before ICO
>Literally WHO coin came out of nowhere, 0xBTC threads per hour count already almost equal to link ones
yeah, not scam at all.

That order....

Attached: 20180428_135601.png (1052x2018, 522K)

You can only get a House next to a Costco.. no wives

I resisted until I read through the explanation. This will be a major currency in the near future.

RIP dyslexia

Yeah reddit will love this coin once they find it

No one cares my man trust me.

stop posting a new thread everytime your last one gets saged

>state the rule that disallows such practice
>loaded presupposition

I sold my LINK for 0xBTC

>Identical to the original Bitcoin code.
>Distributed fairly via PoW mining.
>Free of any Lightning Network and SegWit bullshit.
>Leverages/utilizes another chain (something Satoshi foresaw and preemptively encouraged)
>Can actually be used as currency within a smart contract (an early Satoshi wish list item for Bitcoin)
>No bashful and attention-seeking public personalities to muddy its image (the founders are anonymous, as Satoshi was).

this is fucking retarded. It is just an erc-20 token. same as any other. Quit starting a new shill thread every time your last one gets shit on. "mining" in OxBTC serves no purpose other than distributing coins.

that block rewards are a good way to evenly distribute coins (debatable in the first place - see Jihan Wu) is secondary to why these block rewards exist in the first place. Block rewards and coin mining exist as an economic incentive to entice people to devote computing power to securing the network and performing consensus/processing blocks. This is the whole point of PoW and the reason it provides value to its respective network is because it provides Sybil defense which ensures the network is uncensorable (and thus valuable).

With 0xBitcoin there is no need for this economic incentive because there is no network to secure. It is simply running on ethereum which is secured by Eth miners. With PoW coins like BTC more hashpower brings more value to the network (increasing the coin price) because the network becomes more secure. With 0x more hashpower does nothing for the coin itself since the mining does nothing but distribute the coin. There is no reason 0x requires mining; it could exist entirely as is (as an erc20 token) without this mechanism.

airdropping 0xBitcoin to everyone with a Binance account would serve the same purpose as mining and actually distribute it more evenly.

0x is basically one of those shitty meme erc-20 tokens like jesuscoin or Jow Forums coin. They aren't utility coins. They don't do anything. Ether is the currency of the Ethereum Network it always will be, especially because it actually has utility - as gas on the network. If ether didnt do anything it wouldnt be worth shit

It is an ERC20 token

the code isn't anything like the original bitcoin code. lying shilling fucking faggot

just mine it brother. thank me later.

im not downloading the miner fuuuuuck that

A coin so good it needs Pajeets to shill it 100 times a day on a lolicon forum..

all in UPFR tho

Seriously look into it, it's unironically not a scam

thanks rajeesh
have a good poo today

> what is opensource

Attached: 6.png (191x189, 48K)

>>Friendship ended with Chainlink
>>Now 0xBitcoin is my best friend

Attached: 0xBitcoin 50usd.jpg (800x600, 149K)

Attached: asia.png (1186x405, 1.1M)

please read this user:

medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b

fuck you faggots. seriously.

saged

No amount of money can make a woman love you

Glad to have you!

>he still haven't flipped both corecoin and the real dino for 0x; the future bitcorn on the etherium network.

Distributing a token via pow is a great idea, but I don't see why this token exists though. If your problem with bitcoin is fees and transaction time, then you can just as easily use eth to transfer value. The fees and transaction time will be the same.

>0xbitcoin is a scam don't buyy muh
Already made 1000 dollars on this coin faggots

This is even worse than BCash.
You won't fool anyone here pajeet, all the dumb money is holding chink coins already.

Bitcoin is no longer bitcoin but a tool for the elite to control the entire Crypto market. 0xBitcoin will liberate us!

>medium.com/@0xK/the-what-the-why-and-the-how-of-0xbitcoin-5c635fe2df6b