Escaping to Thailand

>unsure what to do in life
>got some savings
>UK gradually becoming more of a shit-hole, just want to expatriate and leave it all behind

I heard Bangkok was okay, and you could easily get a meme student visa to stay there for a few years.
Thoughts on emigrating to less-developed countries?

Attached: bangkok.jpg (1500x1000, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_hgL9789Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think you just want to go to Thailand to have a lot of sex with underage traps.
Stay in your bongistan instead

Not really but keep on projecting Ivan

Attached: 1.jpg (608x618, 69K)

Wanna suck some brown cocks?

are you retarded?
Go to Taiwan, moron.
You can easily find a job teaching english there and live well enough - your chances of dying of a "suicide" are also much lower.

Taiwan is expensive place to live in.

you have choice of going to any good country and you pick the shit one
good job OP

>find a job
uhh...
this senpai

well suggest alternatives or explain why then please, it's not like I've signed a deal in blood to go there. I'm just pondering

Attached: 2.jpg (848x646, 98K)

nope - you can easily live off of a English Teacher salary there.

I have 2 american friends doing it right now and while they obviously aren't rich, they make enough to visit Japan frequently and still live decently in Taiwan, going out maybe once or twice a week.

Where do Thais immigrate?

OK I will add Taiwan as a potential destination

Attached: 3.jpg (564x708, 97K)

dude, even I as a brazilian subhuman monkey can find a job teaching english in Thailand/Vietnam/Japan (but not Taiwan though).

I mean, you'd have lots of fun doing it because it's braindead job and you're basically paid to speak, you barely need to know any grammar.

>I heard Bangkok
hello nonce

you could be choosing to go to japan like every other foreigner
only advantage here is food is cheap but so is salary
they marry a white man and go to whatever country (it's better than staying with rice family and farming for life)

youtube.com/watch?v=O_hgL9789Fk

Are you in London?
maybe we could do a CELTA together ;))))

well if we must discuss that route I'll actually be a qualified English teacher because I am a linguistics nerd

but I was thinking where can I go to just live comfortably for a while with my savings, not where can I go to find a job

Attached: 4.jpg (600x710, 76K)

>only advantage here is food is cheap but so is salary

Nah, Thailand is much more relaxed than Japan when it comes to work - there's a guy I know who used to literally blogpost while "teaching" there and also shoot youtube videos during class.

Granted, as you said, salaries are shit in Thailand - but there's money to be made in private classes.

alri
(not a ')

maybe Japan but working holiday visa is 1 year and it's expensive. I might go for a bit though
>staying with rice family and farming for life
sounds alright

unironically yes and yes. Thanks for the video.

don't think of it as a job then?
think of it as being paid to have fun.

You're in luck because - Vietnam usually only hires part-time teachers. So, you could teach for 3 hours a day, make enough so that you don't have to spend your savings, and still get to visit different places.

I mean... even if you don't want to do anything and just NEET, Vietnam would be ab etter place than Thailand I think.

what would it be like for an american to move to brazil? would every girl you meet just be a gold digger?

Bestgore.com/tag/brazil

private schooling might work for you, I went to a private school and they are expensive (which means more money for you)
rice family isn't as comfy as you think, you live in a poverty house with family and eat same meal every day
no opportunity to do anything fun because you farm all day so your only break is going out and watching kids beat each other up in fighting ring

interesting.
I heard Vietnam was 'up and coming'

thanks for the honest post. Dunno what kind of requirements a private school asks for but might be something I look into in the future

personally I'm too much of a pussy to move to Brazil tbqh I think I would be killed within a year

Attached: 5.jpg (1460x872, 133K)

It'd be a downgrade in every sense, usually.
>usually?

Yeah, because it depends on what you're expecting out of it. The USD is extremely strong here, you could live like a king without spending too much. The problem is that most places are obviously much more violent than anywhere in America.

Most of our cities are on Detroit's level across the country.

Also - brazilian girls are crazy for dat dere green card so yeah, it'd be hard to find a decent girl, specially if you don't speak the language.

I'd suggest Chile and Uruguay in South America - they're both safe and very comfy.

Uruguay? Now that's new

Really?
Yeah it's quite cozy and you can live a good life there. It's calm and there aren't that many young people as in other SA countries so things aren't as hectic, I find.

Violence does happen but it's obviously not even close to anything on Brazil's level.

would it be easy to find a job teaching english in BR?

i don't know i mean like 200 million people live there, what are the odds

>would it be easy to find a job teaching english in BR?

yeah - pay would be around 1k usd @ most schools

I do know of an American guy who taught @ a school in the morning/afternoon and then had private classes in the evening.

I think he was making around 3k at the of the month with private classes (people here believe you'll be a better teacher just because you're native so...).

A friend of mine (brazilian) makes around 2.2k (USD) p/month teaching English.

>what are the odds
yeah but they aren't obviously foreign