At what point in your life did you get over your cringy "hating Germany" phase?

At what point in your life did you get over your cringy "hating Germany" phase?

Attached: germany.png (1024x1024, 355K)

daerhT\

Why would I hate your country though?

germans are subhumans

I'm greek

>a country that's 50% Nazi and 50% T*rk
What's not to hate?

Attached: the eternal kraut.jpg (853x480, 60K)

>Martin Luther destroyed Europe

Attached: 1507694004648.png (645x729, 93K)

Martin Luther was Yugoslavian and Hitler was Austraian, Merkel a Soviet rapebaby.

>Thirty Years War dindu nuffin

Attached: Krauts.png (1232x2974, 203K)

>Degrading the Christian religion and plunging Europe into the 30 years war totally didn't happen guys!

>Martin Luther was Yugoslavian
lmao what? He was born in Eisleben and translated the Bible into German. By what standard was he Yugoslavian?

Christians are not Europeans, and definitely not Germanics.

His DNA

Why do Krauts like to deny their crimes against humanity so much?

>Neopagan larp brought into an argument

The Thirty Years' War happened because local princes wanted more independence from the emperor, they used protestantism as an excuse to gain more freedom. The Habsburgs quickly crushed them, but then France (Catholic) and Sweden (Protestant) intervened against "the Catholics". It was about power, not religion.
Fucking brainlets should keep their mouths shut I swear

>Mentions religions 4 times in the cause
>"Religion had nothing to do with it"
I'm not saying it was a solely religious conflict, but to ignore the religious component is asinine.

>calling out christians for what they are means you're neopagan "larper"

Attached: 3246423.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

I never had this phase. I just hate jews.

Religion was the excuse, not the cause. And the war happened a century after Luther...

>the statement "Christians are not European" should even be humored despite the majority of Europeans self-identifying as Christians for the past 1500 years

>Religion was the excuse, not the cause.
More like the pretext, which is far more than an excuse.

Attached: Importance of religion by country.png (448x4398, 135K)

Κάνω έρωτα με τη μητέρα kάθε Γερμανού kαι δε kόβω kαν απόδειξη επειδή είμαι Έλληνας.

>Going by atheistic standards in the 21st century
to define Europeans of all times and places

yes I meant to say pretext, couldn't think of the term
but this doesn't somehow delegitimize Luthers' deeds, his reforms were entirely justified. And the war became as cruel and dragged on for as long as it did because of foreign intervention, which was in no way based on religious thought. The main opponent of "the Catholic" side, France, was itself an entirely Catholic country.

>they used protestantism as an excuse
>protestantism had nothing to do with it

>his reforms were entirely justified.
His "reforms" amounted to a total degenerate form of Christianity. Luther himself was Manic-Depressive and told people they need to "watch out for good works moreso than sin" because his whole "reformation" was just a giant cope with his own failings as a monk.

Everyone in Europe will learn that they only used religion to recruit soldiers in war

>War mixed with religion
Isn't that a Germanic wet dream? Odin needs you to die fighting, so that you can fight for him in the after life after all.

it had little to do with it
It might've helped rally up the population, but there was nothing inherent to the Lutheran reforms that necessitated war
>wanting to hold mess in German instead of Latin so that the peasants actually understand what's being preached
>wanting to abolish the sale of indulgences
>degenerate
fuck off

Every "Lutheran" girl I have met here (theres a lot) has been a coalburning nigger lover.

I just had a cringy but healthy hate humanity and hate myself that bloomed in full glory when my grandpa took me to a concentration camp and gradually burned out with realizations.

That said, generalized and blind anti-Germanizm is simply racism.

I never hated you, my first crush was a German

I hope she was male

>Use 9th century AD Masoretic Text (like the Jews) instead of 3rd century BC Greek Septuagint (Like the Apostles) for your Old Testament
>Get rid of asceticism
>Translate church service into vulgar G*rmanic
>The peasants didn't understand mass despite their lives revolving around religion
>Betray peasants first chance you get
>"Sola Scriptura" which is no where in the bible and dishonest about the formation of Christian theology
>"Sola Fide" which removes the spiritual from your life in favor of an ambiguous faith
Protestantism is trash.

Of course you do, you're German.

>>Translate church service into vulgar G*rmanic
is that way you fucking faggot

>more jewish version of paganized desert religion didn't cause wars haha you stupid germophobe
why do krauts do this

yeah he was, but that wouldn't be gay, you faggot

So was she female.
Good.

and they were pagan for many thousands of years before that.
semitic religions belong in the desert, not in europe.

>Why does everyone hate us Germanics? It's so cringy and edgy, just grow up.
> btw, if you don't subscribe to our historically illiterate, theologically inaccurate and grossly simplistic view of Christianity than you are a cuck and not a real European.

christianity is kike bullshit, that's all people need to know.
keep crying jew mutt.

>a country filled with protestant filth
>the very place where protestant filth was born

Had to be nuked long ago

>We can only defend our convictions through petty insults
Fuck off. The ironic thing is that you probably never even met a Christian in your life. Like shows, religion in scandicuck cunts is dead. You've lived an entirely secular, non-Christian life.