Cryptocurrency market to be exposed next week?

This guy claims to have info connecting scams ICOs, exchanges, and the media.

Attached: 1.png (762x1129, 154K)

Nice curious what he is going to post.

Would be fun if he just shorted the market with false allegations

Attached: 79c707224dcf97cd0ff6dfd070b673ab.jpg (640x344, 66K)

weekly not next week you dumb fuck

hey will just choose like 2 or 3 scam icos and "expose" them and normies will go like oooh he's reputable lets donate and shit

Attached: 2.png (870x1172, 97K)

(((digital currency group))) controls crypto, case closed. buy Bitcoin Cash if you want to make it

Attached: 3.png (869x165, 15K)

Attached: 4.png (870x139, 13K)

What is he talking about? Funds are safe.

Very interesting.

Attached: Z6eM7Ng.png (998x537, 43K)

Attached: 5.png (870x2052, 175K)

Kek

big nothing-burger so far

bump

>chink coin hyped by another chunk coin is a scam

I wouldnt be surprised if hes right about this.

What the fuck is interesting about that? He dumped the DNS entries for a shared server ip, looks to me

feels like a precursor to regulations to me. probably some {{independent}} hacker who was paid to tie everything together and give the government an excuse to regulate the shit out of crypto

So we will crash again? FUCK

The Teeka of exposed

I knew it was bitfinex just from the first post. they've always randomly added new big name ICOs and then suddenly the new coin's markets are inflated and have billions in volume.

I don't buy the binance story yet though. doesn't feel right.

>gubberment wants to take away my beany babies
idiot, everyone with half a brain knows that most "projects" are outright scams
why go through the vc hassle and work you ass of for years in hoping to make 5 mio (and that would be big, most of you internetheroes probably don't know that most startup founders get anally raped by vc) when (if) you can finally sell your business to a big corporation, when you could take 30 mio from internetretards with a whitepaper and your not even obliged to deliver something? (hi sirgay btw)
ofc, the guy describes a whole criminal organization who operates on an even shadier level, not hard to believe desu

Would be funny if he posts ChainLink ICO as the biggest scam of them all. Then we'd know

Wouldn't it be funny if the IRS was launching scam ico's and this was there way of collecting "taxes" and getting their cut

hurrr

ChainLink will be the #1 ICO to be exposed.

outright Scam, only have 3 freakin devs, like it's not obvious enough ?

i'm going with all vaporware tokens..
anything that can be duped.

How do we make him stfu before he says anything about EOS?

We all know there are cartels and other shadey shit going on in this market, that's the fucking point. We don't give a fuck. We want a free market you dumb motherfucker.

oh wow, the company or group that owns bitfenix and tether owns other exchanges aswell, and is therefore mostly directly in control of the entire crypto market?

oh wow what an eyeopener, no one could have figured that out for themselves, better upvote this guy

desu reddit is fucking clueless as fucking always, and keep in mind just because something is a "scam" doesn't mean you cant benefit immensely from it, just look at bitconnect, verge, tron and eos

just dont be caught bagholding on exchanges

Attached: 1518901869552.png (1000x1000, 239K)

RIP Chainlink

F

REEEEEE LEAVE MY WILD WEST ALONE

So we just find the scams before the get hype, and dump on the fake scam pump? I mean this guy called out electrify asia 15 days ago. So utilizing his techniques you could find the next scam 10xer. Repeatedly.

>I have inside info
>instead of just posting it, I'll make a post about posting it

This kid is obviously LARPing

I wonder if this is bitfinexed. Before he left (hopefully dead) he or they were saying something big is coming.

yeah no shit it's not hard to believe. I meant that his series of "exposing" scams is probably a plant to stir up a commotion and fear within the crypto community so that the government can step in as the "good guy" and "help" the good goy not to lose his money. The scams that will be exposed are probably low hanging fruit that most people with a functioning brain already suspected to be shady (tether bullshit, pajeet teams with no product, market manipulation, etc)

>all those disclaimers and conditions just to make a post

Jesus Christ why does anyone go to that shithole?

send brock pierce a link to this shit. he will go after that guy just like bitfinexed

what's this mean?

also the fact his other comments are more delusional than stinky linkies

chopsueyx is now deleted and his posts are as well

4 paragraphs in and he's still just hyping and providing no information.
1/10 larp

P.S. And no shit most ICOs are scams and bitfinex are scammers, too. We all know that and we still prefer it to regulated garbage. Idc if dumb people manage to lose 100%

this will be the hottest topic

can someone confirm? I dunno how to use reddit

go back to /pol and /x, virgin smartass

Attached: 7.png (873x601, 60K)

not true, they removed his post because "announcement of announcement" which I agree with honestly
but trust me, the fallback of this shit is going to be huge, almost the whole crypto market is a scam, there's hardly any money other than regular joe and mafia, majority of volume is fake and when the info is released the governments might start banning crypto

I guess that seems fair, I'd rather he just dumped the info right away than announce he's going to. Will be interesting to see what he's got.

Well someone’s gonna have an order on his head. Gotta check darknet later.

Binance isn't moving anywhere, it was a rumor.

Nice try reddgypsy.

/thread

Woudln't be surprised that mcafee is tied up in this too. Made me think how confident he is about Bitcoin going to 100k, as if he knows something we don't..

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-28 ChopSueyx (u ChopSueyx) - Reddit.png (812x246, 22K)

I posted a theory way before tron ever hit .01. About the Chinese government creating it and once it’s a proven scam, for them to look like the good guys by inserting regulations to “protect” people

lol
this is weak even for the tinfoiltards on /pol and /x
really weak
you are really not good at this, i suggest you become an accountant

Well introduce me how Justin sun / jack ma met then. I can’t meet Elon musk if I tried. I’m not saying I’m right, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it happened. Hence “theory” retard

>Well introduce me how Justin sun / jack ma met then.
idk and idc, what is this stupid non-argument?
>I can’t meet Elon musk if I tried.
the same reason bc you are sitting infront of your hentaimachine and making up fantasystories like a 5 yr old
protip: the reason are not (them)

>not knowing who jack ma is

The absolute state.

BCH that is

Attached: 8.png (760x587, 55K)

Would be unironically unfunny.

It's all part of the fun

i know who he is you retard, idk know how they met tho
>can't make sense of written words but fantasizes about bottomtier conspiracies
figures

It's gonna be bad. PM him and he might give you a few of the details

everything but monero LMAO

Whoever visited SEA knew that this shit ain't gonna stick. Electrify Asia kek.

this
scam marketed to longnoses
oh user, i hope you find the exit when the time is up

It's always been pretty obvious the whole thing was shady as fuck. If we can find out who the main players are, we could be like old skool user with our internet detective work and maybe find out which coins are worth paying closer attention to.

nah senpai,
farang didn't pay for this buffalo

Theres like thousands of coins though. A full year is like what, 52 coins being exposed, with thousands left. Wont cause a dent.

Your contract is over fuckstick. Boss pajeet was sold. Don't underestimate bounty hunters when the fed pays the bill

Attached: 1524720187549.jpg (325x325, 35K)

Yeah I dont get it. Even with dns or finding the actual IP of the server bypassing cloudflare doesnt mean you can do anything to the site itself.

>where did roger ver get his millions?? HE'S PART OF THE MAFIA CONSPIRACY
or you know, it could be the whole being an early bitcoin adopter back when bitcoin was $1
what with there being public evidence (bitcointalk etc.) of roger involved in the bitcoin world early on
hmm no must be a criminal empire thing

>john mcafee
>working for anyone
dude's an unhinged grandpa millionaire notorious for doing his own thing, but yeah, his whole Belize stunt was probably a deep cover operation for the alphabet agencies and the Rothschild

why does reddit ruin everything? there's cool tinfoil hat tier theories with the bogs, there's good larps like assblasted, and then there's this crap. fucking disgrace

>We approved you to post factual evidence, not a pre-announcement
Yeah crypto is full of crooks but this douchebag is the same as any fag biz larper whoring for attention.
"Hurr when someone gets trips I'll reveal the next 100x"
Fucking timewasters.

Attached: wearypepe.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Roger Ver owned a company that sold computer parts. Even when he first got into bitcoin, he used his own money to change his advertisements on the radio from promoting just his online store, to promoting bitcoin as well, when it was only $1-$10 worth. Before that he was a humble fireworks salesman I believe.

it does not take much of an einstein to realize all coins except bitcoin are 100% scam

Attached: tenor.gif (220x335, 584K)

weekly

gives him incentive to keep making shit up or lie weekly to keep posting weekly. lovely circle he's stuck in.

interesting

>all coins except bitcoin are 100% scam
why do retards talk in absolutes like this

>guys, im about to release this info but i fear for my life, ive received several threats
>if you can please contribute to my safety fund, ill be able to relocate and finally release the damning evidence about these scammers

i've noticed these past 2 weeks almost every crypto news site pushing the idea that altcoins are decoupling from bitcoin and that they were the better investment. if this guy's conspiracy theory is true i'd predict a massive consolidation of the entire market into BTC as everyone tries to get rid of their scamcoins. based soros warned us about this

Where's the safest place to put my FUN and REQ into?

well it goes without saying, just look at this board. btc needs electricity and it is decentralized, and it has futures and sertificates. others dont. it's only coin with any kind of real world trust

Attached: hi.gif (400x300, 1.06M)

Attached: 1 sfBoY3aIr8kejcW_hbk8gA.png (1600x988, 685K)

So, do you think it would be a good idea to start buying a shit load of BTC?

Its russian hackers guys

No really, some of the most popular crypto news sites are run by russians working out of a basement in a factory

What sites you use?

bullish on gvt

Screenshot this. He is going to expose the wash trading of tether between bitfinex and binance.

>oh wow what an eyeopener, no one could have figured that out for themselves
to be fair, while I'm sure oldfags had it figured out for a long time, newfags still can't wrap their heads around the fact that well over 50% of exchange volume traded is made up out of thin air

>just dont be caught bagholding on exchanges

yep. based. exchanges will come and go and will probably even be owned by the same entities. so long as you control your private keys you can stay in the game

Lol this is nothing but hype. Anything barely starting out has shady connections. Nothing is ever done the legit way. After a few more years we are going to see major regulations in the crypto market. This is the Wild West for this shit, some will make while others won’t.

not at the moment because at first the news will make everything crash. i'll buy anything under 6.5k

if this happens to be provably true to newfags then bitcoin will definitely drop below 4k before all the shady bitfinex and tether shit

and then I will buy

What an attention seeking twat

Hurrrrr I'm with you guys these big bad crypto mobsters are taking advantage of us

Hurrrrr I'm not gonna tell you till next week durrr

This cunts is worse than a news reporter " this Christmas there is a toys that may be fatal to children, stay tuned until 11pm to find out which one"

Spill the beans you faggot, stop dangling scraps Infront of the people your "trying" to protect

Someone off this fag pls

because homicides will solve the problems with crypto right

Itll solve the problem with larp shitposts

Everyone knows tether and bitfinex are a ticking bomb. Hopefully it wont blow in our hands

jesus christ you faggots are retarded

>We all know that and we still prefer it to regulated garbage. Idc if dumb people manage to lose 100%
THIS, fuck all the whiners and regulators

Attached: 1520801271193.jpg (666x660, 105K)

tfw it’s Marius LARPing on plebbit