EOS

*Continues to moon violently*

Attached: EOS-Nairobi-2-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 70K)

i am fighting to urge to fomo in. the last time i felt this way was when antshares was 5 dollars...

I just did it. I went in with 2 bitcoins, nothing to lose here, its just about the % gains, i dont even care about what it does lel

I fomo'd in and just set a stop loss. I missed BTC and ETH, I'm not missing this one.

Volume is waning. Spreads are decreasing despite volume spikes. Distribution phase is should wrap up soon, then it's back to a pre-mainnet accumulation before the mother of all distributions. If you buy now, you'll probably still make 50% on your money. If you wait a week or two, you could do a 5x.

already all in user

I want that shirt

God speed then. Don't let those Korean market makers shake you out (seriously, they will try very hard). Gains are likely on the other side, and I'll meet you there in due time.

you won't sell the news/dump pre-mainnet release?

God bless you, you've given me a reason not to fomo.

It will be higher in a week from where it is now, can't say that for Shure with any other coin except bnb

R u retarded 3.5 billion in last 24 hrs...yeah volumes declining...do u have a peanut as a brain?

I'll buy in a week or two like the man says

This is like NANO 2.0

it's literally the highest volume coin on binance. check for yourself... eos is not slowing down

good, let it 30x and make us all rich

After the snapshot the erc20 tokens can't be moved anymore, so there will be no way to dump. You'll have to wait for the community to release the blockchain and for the whole system to be set up. By the time actual eos tokens are tradable on exchanges all the hype surrounding the snapshot will have died down. It's hard to say what will happen, but the situation is very different from the typical main net release

Also, anyone expecting a big dump before the snapshot is delusional. Every single eos project is going to use the snapshot for airdrops, and anyone who isn't part of it will be missing out bigly.

it's already 15x NANO's market cap

These people on here are fuckin dumb as redditors nowadays

>Don't trust anyone on this board. Always DYOR.

Plebbit is migrating here in droves.

Attached: reddit.png (850x392, 98K)

WHY DIDN'T I BUY AT $5 EARLIER THIS MONTH?!?!!
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
I FUCKING HATE MYSELF FUCK THIS SHIT

15b MC, you alreasy fucking missed it...

HOL UP

Mc isn't static you brainlet. Ethereum was in the top 3 when it was $10