North Korea is about to become the most lucrative emerging market on earth. How to break in before the bubble bursts?

North Korea is about to become the most lucrative emerging market on earth. How to break in before the bubble bursts?

Attached: NK.jpg (2048x1367, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2018/04/26/geologists-say-north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-collapse-may-be-out-of-action-china
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/04/26/this-could-be-the-real-reason-why-north-korea-stopped-its-nuclear-missile-tests/#5ccfb15c64c2
cnn.com/2018/04/26/world/korea-summit-kang-kyung-wha-amanpour-intl
youtube.com/watch?v=XF3tOpYucyk
youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was thinking the samething.

yeah cause if there's one market with a lot of buying power it's north fucking korea

venezuela is another place to keep an eye on, their oil is failing.

interesting but why?

Attached: 1521496111262.png (500x339, 63K)

learn korean, brush up on chinese. They'll likely need to do a lot of construction, however a ton of the work is going to be executed by the S.K. chaebol. S.K. corporations & chinese contractors are going to make out like thieves

They are going to need roads, schools and electricity ect and south Korea will foot the bill.

>poor country
>direct border with one of the most advanced countrys in the world
>litterly 3rd world seperated by border to 1st world
why? why cant you see the obvious. the trade will be huge.

Seriously. We could all get rich as fuck off of this

this just means invest in LG and shit.

If I had billions this would be easy.

But how does basement dwellers like us get into this? But into hedge funds that are exposed to korea?
Email money to north koreans that want to start street food shops?

But yeah if stuff actually starts happening, invest in South Korean construction companies. Anything related to infrastructure. Years later there will also be a boom in SK clothing, tech, etc as NKs get the money to buy more consumer products from their construction/administrative jobs

What changed?

This. The Chaebol are licking their chops. Whitey's won't even get the scraps. Best you can hope for is marrying a Korean and buying some property.

How do I short russian mail order brides?

Lol wishful thinking itt.

You’re all talking like Korea is unified. This will not happen for decades.

Attached: 5c276684-49e5-11e8-85b3-af25d27017e0_1280x720_213717.jpg (980x551, 182K)

this, as well as SK construction companies

Cute!

It’ll be sub 10 years. They’ll be exactly like China in no time

whats going on behind the scenes? Is Kim only confident that nk wont be fucked now that they have better weapons, so they can now risk unification?

why didnt they do it before and why now?

Land, real estate, investing into infrastructure. Good luck with the first two.

HOW CAN MAKE MONEY FROM FUCK PROSTITUTE

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THEY ARE CUTE IT HURTS BROS

So: my cousin runs a pretty large construction conglomerate. My brother is a diplomat working in the region. I know a good number of Korean-speakers. How do I swing this?

two words:
Drop shipped canned goods

Attached: 1468090531773.jpg (757x502, 133K)

You kill your cousin so you can fuck your brother.

Best Korea needs to crash to zero first. If you think lil' Kim is going to give it all up, you're wrong. He will go away like Stalin's enemies: "an accident" or "a beloved hero of the people".

More than likely he will be killed by Chinese operatives before any of this wishing comes true. Still a closed market with heavy sanctions placed on it like Myanmar had. Don't think it will change anytime soon.

Start a "consulting" firm, hire the korean speakers, use your diplomat bro for contacts and the construction guys for the work. you just take a "consulting" fee. I put consulting in parentheses because consulting is such a broad term and desu nobody really knows what they do, yet it sounds professional

that's like saying Walmart or McDonald's shouldn't make any money because their target customers are poor people.

If you start a cheap&affordable grocery store chain in North Korea, that sells regular food from South Korea, you'd become a billionair in ten years tops

Pressure from usa
Probably lost support from china because usa strong handled them
Trump made clear that he would nuke his ass and fuck him up if he tries something
And with the recent events in the eastern countries it seems not implausible
So what do you do if you want to stay in charge and starting to lose all your influence?
Its basically his only option to play ball if he doesn't want to be replaced

>two words:
>Drop shipped canned goods
user.. I..

Attached: 13214123.jpg (325x184, 25K)

that's such a US-centric point of view
you realize that north korea's nuclear test site collapsed recently right

but with the re-unification, he will lose all of his power.
In Germany, the re-unification was essentially an annexaction.. the communist Eastern Germany joined the Federal Republic of Germany.
Would Kim really give up all of his power because he's scared of Trump? All he has to do is NOT send missiles over Japan, Korea and the US.

kek there is always some contrarian faggot with "alternative" news

Ho Lee Fuk user. Capital. Send ya a bottle of wine courtesy of the firm.

foxnews.com/world/2018/04/26/geologists-say-north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed.html
theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/26/north-korea-nuclear-test-site-collapse-may-be-out-of-action-china
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/04/26/this-could-be-the-real-reason-why-north-korea-stopped-its-nuclear-missile-tests/#5ccfb15c64c2
sup based retard

Read and weep faggots

cnn.com/2018/04/26/world/korea-summit-kang-kyung-wha-amanpour-intl

>title is "credits Trump for opening door"
>"In her analysis, the combination of tough rhetoric and economic and travel sanctions were instrumental."
how is that the same shit as "lost support from china because usa strong handled them" and "Trump made clear that he would nuke his ass and fuck him up if" you retard

yes, almost literally this.

>Pressure from usa
maybe (on china in SEA) with other factors
>Probably lost support from china
no

be careful, you need to compete with Chinese ants. idk what kinds of bids you might be looking at, but scoring a contract might be hard without due dilligence.

Some good info to sniff out might be a compare and contrast of mainland development and Jeju's development. In the 1980s (i think) development of Jeju began as a joint toruism project between China and Korea.

Probably they showed Kim some magick tricks with their black flying triangles and fancy MilOrb toys to enhance persuasion.

Nope

Attached: korea.jpg (1211x571, 122K)

now that's an interesting indicator.

what was NK doing in 1929?

>guy says "that's such a US-centric point of view"
>haha no you're a faggot, look at this article from CNN, a company that definitely does not have a US-centric point of view

Attached: 1524878911543.jpg (2247x1498, 905K)

Attached: 1524879350257.jpg (1200x849, 839K)

there a goup on linkedin call

"North Korea Business and Investment"

you join you be rich

Attached: 2018-04-27_145102.png (291x458, 169K)

checked and kekd

Ill be all over NK is they unify

how long until americans can travel there is the question. could probably buy both of those women for the weekend for like $75. let me in!

we need to get in on the GROUND FLOOR of the NKpop scene

youtube.com/watch?v=XF3tOpYucyk

dang wtf how they change clothes so fast

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

I'm learning Korean on duolingo as we speak, I'm going hard on this new emerging market.

>Implying that NK is going to reunite
>Implying if they did, all the contracts would not go to SK companies
Maybe buy Hyundai/Samsung stocks

>tfw ur a generation too early to get a nk qt as ur english speaking gf

cryptocurrency

Didn't this same shit happen back in 2000 with the presidents at the time?

Look at Singapore's neighbors