Do they even integrate or do they just form their own communities?

Do they even integrate or do they just form their own communities?

Attached: image-2018-06-26-22-16-16.jpg (892x720, 113K)

>Integrate
>new world mutts

LoL

Attached: 1529932090913.jpg (575x525, 94K)

They don't

Omg so fucking woke

They absolutely do.

The second they marry someone who is an immigrant from another place or a white, their kids don't even speak spanish. If they do, it's shit spanish and their kids don't even learn it.

Every immigrant wave tries to "retain" their culture, but they fail. Some aspects become mainstream culture, and they lose all the important bits of their homeland.

Hello CHI

>Every immigrant wave tries to "retain" their culture, but they fail.
clearly you've never been to the southwest. downtown phoenix is 90% spics and looks like mexico.

Do you think it depends where? Perhaps in 60%+ area there is little assimilation that happens.

Yes, and south Boston was 90% Irish at one point and looked like an irish shithole.

but then they moved and interbred and it all is now diluted to drinking excessively and a big parade once a year

Americans move often. At the start they settle in one zone, then the wave will end and they'll start to distribute. The amount of time they retain a hub depends on location and other factors though.

Hello chi
Eh sort of. I live in SoCal and I barely ever see them; idk where they live tbqh. Whereas everyday I see hundreds of Asians.
I inherently prefer immigrants who are Black, but hey, I don’t have anything against Mexicans/Latinos.

Some of them do. In fact, Latino republicans are among the most fervent anti-immigration advocates that I've met. Possibly cause they aren't afraid of being perceived as racist. One guy I met from Nicaragua (he's here legally though) just didn't want the US to become like the country that he fled (in terms of politics. he didn't care about race, but he knew that political attitudes of Latinos coming here will create a political climate of corruption like the one they fled).

except the irish aren't as big as the spic population lmao. theres like 50mil spics and the southwest is practically full of them. this isn't some boston city shithole this is whole states nigga.
>hispanics are based xD they lose their culture! they integrate basely!
"No."

>New wave arrives
>Everyone hates treats them like subhumans
>They take our jobs!
>In spite of said hate, we all fuck each other and have kids
>Every wave of immigrants assimilates

"ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME I SWEAR"
-Increasingly nervous man

Integrate with what? Latinos are genetically more americans than all these anglo mutts.

>prefer Black
Why? Are you Black or a cuck?

I’m not black.
Almost all our immigrants are Hispanic or Asian and now that we have 50 million Latinos and a similar amount of Asians, I think we should stop being so racist to the rest of the world.

lmao. except mexico is right on our doorstep and ireland isn't

If by integrating you mean wearing 10 Dodgers and Cowboys tattoos, sure. Otherwise no.

only when they get rich enough to move out of hispanic areas
can cost a lot of money in some places

The shit tier ones don't but the decent ones do.

Why does the left have so much sympathy for illegals? It seems like open boarders is becoming a popular idea, at least from what I've seen in social media

It's nepotism, not sympathy

no, it's the US who are integrating into latino culture

1/4 hispanics that marry get married outside of their ethnic group (usually to whites)

So yeah, it doesn't matter what Aztlan LARPers say. They're not having children.

Attached: sdt-2012-rise-of-intermarriage-04.png (290x360, 11K)

it's the other way around Dzeko

Attached: topjaj.jpg (1010x640, 223K)

based Montana

keep up the good work, WASPs must disappear

>Kentucky
???

Plenty of Cubans in Cincinnati and Louisville metro areas. Indiana is more shocking.

they form their own communities after slaughtering all the natives

This map is horribly outdated

>north dakota
>bhutan
>south dakota
>ethiopia
I don't know what's worse

some do, some don't. It doesn't matter, aliens could show up from Pluto and they would be integrated into American culture within three generations.

WASPs are long-dead, my dude. Your people helped kill them in the 1800s. Now it's just Italian-Americans being cucked by Jorge.

3rd generation loses their Spanish and become typical goblinos with no culture
>t. 2nd gen chi with many nieces and nephews

Dunno about the Bhutanese in ND but the Ethiopians here in SD are a pretty relaxed bunch and are very respectable with how much they contribute to their communities

fpbp

The majority don't, and it could be because of strong cultural attachments and also, locals just tags you and it makes it difficult.

A lot of chis are self hating
Some are straight up heritage fags who like to act up on their Hispanic identity.

One guy I know who is 3rd or 4th generation still consider himself Mexican, even tho he can easily say he's white, he doesn't speak Spanish but he's pretty indifferent to Mexican stuff.

Another guy who is brown as fk also consider himself Hispanic, hates everything Mexican, keep trying to prove to us he grew up American that he doesn't eat beans. He say he speaks Spanish but can't translate anything beyond basic words.

Another one and his girlfriend are brain-dead weebs who pretent to be Japanese.

Are those the shithole countries your president mentioned?

Rent free

I don't know how it is in Texas or southern California or wherever they have huge populations, but here in Washington they're pretty well integrated. They open a lot of businesses that get American customers and shit. The kids all blend with the white kids. The older people who don't speak English kind of keep to themselves as far as socialization goes, but that's to be expected. Mexicans are great neighbors though. If you're even the tiniest bit nice to them they'll offer you food and alcohol. Friendly people all around.

Same goes with Asians

>Florida
What
I went to Orlando and Miami and didn't see any mexicans, but i did see a shit ton of caribbeans

If you count blasting spanish mariachi music in their entire neighborhood all day and never learning english and only waving the mexican flag integrating then yeah they integrate

How do you integrate when you are the mayority in your area and all areas your people are a mayority are connected geographically?

The business wing of the democrats needs immigrants to shore up American labor supplies and keep labor costs down.

The progressive wing wants another demographic that'll get them easy votes down the line.

The blue dog democrat wing are all married to hispanic women.

And also some of us actually unironically have hearts.

Hearts don't enter into politics. It's a lot easier to twist emotional responses to fit politics than the other way around.

>Americans move often. At the start they settle in one zone, then the wave will end and they'll start to distribute. The amount of time they retain a hub depends on location and other factors though.
Hispanics coming into the country have very little incentive to move anywhere but where they first arrive as chances are the place that they came to has more Hispanic and Spanish speaking people than wherever they would end up.

This results in heavily entrenched ethnic enclaves that grow over time despite a steady flow of people leaving them.

>1990
what would 2018 look like

Most recent data. We'll have results for 2020 in 2022.

Attached: 1280px-2010_US_Census_Hispanic_Population_by_County.svg[1].png (1280x951, 548K)

It depends how disconnected they are to their home country in terms of distance.

You don't.

We integrate. It's just that wh*Tes here think bilingualism is some sort of threat

Integration is a meme. Just look at Asians. They can get the highest test scores, they highest incomes, they can speak English without a hint of an accent. They can disband all ties with whatever Asian countries they're from but Whites will still come up with tons of reasons to alienate them and hate them.

kill the brown one

the entire reason mexicans come in is because existing catholics shelter them and vote against deportation when electing sherriffs and judges

Hispanic is not a race, dude.

hispanic is a race

The weeb one is also pretty brown. Both of them are horny as fk like to boost themselves and never pay friends back.

irrelevant

There are dozens of Caribbean countries but just one Mexico and urban cores aren't everything

Some try to be white, some try to be black, some try to be paisa, but Mexican-Americans have their own culture going on.

Mexicans usually don't assimilate though. With bills to pay, kids to feed, family in Mexico to send money to, they don't give a fuck about learning English.

Attached: 403129472_c0f4048a50_b.jpg (1024x683, 312K)

So can the spics vote to have their state leave the U.S. and become Mexico?

in mexico yonke is a place full of derelict cars and stuff, i guess it comes from the word junk

No they're all shitheads
Some of them try to, but they never get passed a surface level consumerist imitation

why do you care so much?
black have their own communities, so do whites and even chinese have their own chinatowns

Where did I say it was?

There are a lot of numbers showing that Hispanics are assimilating in a similar manner to how Italians did. Plus Hispanics are intermarrying with whites at high rates.

come to california and see for yourself. we don't have a nigger problem here. yeah there are a few, but most of the black population are just black people, not niggers.

now look at the spics by comparison, where like 80% of them are shitty people that don't have jobs, litter, commit crimes, and contribute to the general shittiness of the neighborhoods they live in.

I'll take another black person over a spic any day.

>80% of them are shitty people that don't have jobs, litter, commit crimes, and contribute to the general shittiness of the neighborhoods they live in.
Hispanics have lower crime rates and unemployment rates than blacks you dingus.

I'm not a CHI
But I did immigrate to the US, when I was young.

All I can say is that hispanics do assimilate.
After one or two generations, the white hispanics are indistinguishable from the other whites, apart from their last name.
The Black hispanics, are just treated like black people.
The mestizo/native looking hispanics know only english but are treated like immigrants simply for being brown.

The main argument that people throw at hispanics for "not" assimilating is that we don't learn english, which is absolute BULLSHIT.
Every immigrant that came at a reasonable age, speaks english. Some people come very old +35, and at that age learning a language is a challenge.

Just remember the godfather movies, how the italians families spoke italian among each other, and how the children had to translate for their parents.

Every single wave of immigrants take a generation or two for full integration. People unrealistically expect hispanics to get here, and be fluent on the next day. Stupid.

No. Once entered into, statehood is eternal unless a constitutional amendment is passed (which requires the entire country to agree).

There are a lot of white hispanics. One of my good friends is half Mexican and you wouldn't be able to tell him apart from an italian, he's a normal American kid.

It's a tight balance though. Too many hispanics in the southwest and they aren't going to bother assimilating at all, it will just be an enclave.

I would say so. Over half of the people at my office (environmental data) are of part or full Mexican descent. They're just like anybody else from around here (Texas). Plenty of white people here have some Mexican descent, you just wouldn't know it from their last name or the way they look.

t. nigger

Why do CHI's always make comparisons to Italians?

You'll never be white, cuck

Its very mixed where I live CHI's are either self hating or full LA RAZA HOLMES

the italian immigration wave is the most comparable immigration wave in US history to that of contemporary mexicans.

how do i get la raza chi bf

All of those used to be white communities.

F

f

do you live in irvine or westminister?

Same as any other girl
Be tall, white, fit, and rich
Also, if you want to keep her you need a giant penis

idk bout you but all the people here that don't have jobs, litter, commit crimes and contribute to general shitiness are white homeless ppl.

ooga bugga ya guinea

i said bf not gf

>legal

this
also when wh*teoids are homeless they do to crowded downtown areas or parks to harass people and beg for money, shitting up the area in the process
meanwhile when hispanics are homeless they go to Home Depot parking lots looking for WORK not HANDOUTS

im right here bby :3

so my gf is white proto-sjw (functioning reasonable adult)
we get along great and she occasionally is interested in my chi heritage, especially food.

I think my kids will be raised white, with some hispanohablante ability on the side.

I grew up Chi and i'm already wash down.
I don't larp as la raza holmes but i'm not a self hating nigger either.

Is it possible to keep both cultures distinct and separated without being perceived as two faced?

ps fuck hobos of any color/creed

pintate como payasa
come las sabritas picantes en pleno luz del dia donde sea que camines

habla spanglish

I thought true chicano culture came from the decendants of mexican populations that were already settled in California before the mexican american war.

The northerners nor the chilangos care much for this. Am i wrong>