King EOS is still mooning. There is no stop

King EOS is still mooning. There is no stop.

Attached: king eos.jpg (259x194, 9K)

;)

Attached: 3279952.jpg (460x460, 79K)

check it now op.

Dip incoming... stop shilling faggot

this man is waiting silently.. a true assassin.

>the ethereum killer
>is an ERC-20 token

Attached: artworks-000124543674-7i0h15-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

you deluded fucks might be new to markets
me? ill just keep making money shorting your hopes and dreams
just added another 1.5btc

not after first of June

EOS is revolutionary and superior tech vs. Ethereum

you see cryptoworld is very young, there is better solutions coming, this is evolution and EOS solve all ETH problems and is much cheaper and better

i detect a strong indian accent

so you cant debunk facts about EOS superiority vs. Ethereum, so you go totally off topic talking about indian accent

it's so funny that he was right tho XD

there is nothing wrong with india my friend

Listen Pajeet. ETH is already in testing phase of sharding and its going extremely well. Once it deploys and proof of stake happens theres no reason for EOS existing.

Ethereum Killer is a fucking meme and I feel sorry for you if you are dumb enough to believe it.

yes very beautiful sir please buy bags sir

Meh... I really want to FUD EOS as hard AF... if I can buy more under $15 I'll be ecstatic.

investigate what EOS is

its totally revolutionary system/platform whit so many improvements compared to ETH

look how people buying EOS, they realize that EOS is going to replace ETH

I feel sorry for you having not spent any real time investigating EOS. None of the developments in ETHs pipeline are anywhere near EOS' ALREADY DEVELOPED level. Not to mention the amount of developers and big investors switching over is enormous

It won’t be mooning for long

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 367K)

This. You morons wanna play with a scam go ahead and buy eos. You will scream in agony once the Korean and Chinese whales dump on you in a few weeks and move back to eth

you didn't really say anything that an 8 year old or a bot couldn't say. There are problems both of them are trying to solve, but haven't finished yet. like multithreading and using WebAssembly to write smart contracts. EOS is superior to ETH in terms of tps, but that comes at the cost of sacrificing some decentralization. And that's not enough to replace ETH because many blockchains have chosen to go down the same path

EOS has not mooned so much, we have seen so much multiple mooning coins compared to EOS

EOS growth has been quite stable

EOS is now consolidate phase, and if BTC stay stable or going up, then EOS is going to break 210 k sats soon, and steady continue going up

so many people who still havent investigate what EOS is, and when they realize EOS potential is, they hop EOS train

Attached: 1515578782816.png (629x405, 370K)

Nice meme lines

I smell curry and poo.