Ur cunt

>ur cunt
>do women in your country devalue themselves with tattoos?

Attached: 34-sleeve-tattoos-for-women.jpg (600x800, 79K)

Yes. God, I hate tattoos.

> devalue themselves
What do you mean? As long as their faces aren't covered in tattoos what does it matter?

Got my first blowjob from girl who had tattoo of anchor on her hand. Can't complain, if there were no tattooed sluts I'd still be incel now.

>Flag
Checks out.
And Canada, less in the city aside from Hipster pockets in Toronto. Ontario pretty decent for lack of tats but in the Maritimes so many tattoos reeee

>caring about what randos do with their own bodies when it in no way affects you

Usually not. Although you will see tramp stamps and ugly and useless ankle shit, like a butterfly.

People don't have the right to have opinions anymore?

Hope so. I like tattoos.

Dutch people are very conformist. So they aren't very tempted to stand out with tattoos. But when they do it's usually also something simple that might as well not exist.

I think if you get a tattoo, then at least make a proper one.

no,and it's a bad thing

Attached: 20120724094010679.jpg (608x912, 126K)

How does me calling you a moron infringe upon your rights in any way?

That's not what you said though

If I dislike tattoos or think someone would look better without them, then I have the right to voice my opinion. You implied that I shouldn't have the right to do so because it's not my business what others do with their bodies.

>then I have the right to voice my opinion. You implied that I shouldn't have the right to do so because it's not my business what others do with their bodies.

Where exactly did I say this?

What else was the purpose of your post? OP expressed his dislike towards tattoos and you basically said he shouldn't because it "doesn't affect him"

Right, but me calling him a loser for caring about things that he shouldn’t is in no way implying that he shouldn’t have the right to freedom of speech.

What is it with you Jow Forumstards and screeching “muh freedom of speech” when someone calls you out for being retarded? Do you instinctively assume that criticism=censorship?

1. You neither called me nor OP a loser or a moron, you said we shouldn't criticize tattoos because they don't affect us
2. I'm not a Jow Forumstard
3. You contradict yourself with your statements you mong

Why don’t you just tell me where I said your rights should be infringed instead of backpedaling? I’ll even repost my original comment so your microbrain doesn’t have to go back and find it:
>caring about what randos do with their own bodies when it in no way affects you

At first you're like
>no you shouldn't call tattoos ugly, they don't affect you!!1
But then
>do you have a problem with me calling you a loser? hah you dumb Jow Forumstard think criticism = censorship

Go fuck yourself retard

you have a tattoo, don't you?

Who hurt you? Were you rejected by a tatted girl and thus are taking out your incel anger here?

quit samefagging

Yes unfortunately

big tattoos > small tattoos
I don't get any because I dream of becoming an actor someday

I love you

tattoos on bitches get my dick rock hard
lost my virginity to a slut that was tattooed all over her thighs all the way up to her ass so that may be the reason I have a tat fetish now

Haha SWEDEN YES amirite? Sven in the cuckshed lmao.xDd

Flag
Yes

Only lowest tier trash. It's funny. It's like they tag themselves as shittier.

Probably, but thinking about it I almost never see women with tattoos, even in Stockholm.
I'm sure a lot of them have shitty small butterflies on their ankles or some stupid shit like that.