EOS passive income is 100x better than NEO

you're rent income + thousands of airdrops over many many years to come + EOS forks

If you bought enough EOS you could pay your bills with it potentially

Attached: eosbj.jpg (300x513, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkXuFeN-KMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+ the EOS token itself going up in price. you will never have this opportunity again.

i've got a few and i'm holding onto them until I'm dead

Attached: 31437349_1497332783746186_8634480837447909376_n.png (1080x1920, 112K)

do you think i'm gonna make it? i'm a canada fag so the exchange rate boosts me

A’s a fellow Canada fag you will make it but only when you stop measuring in cuck biz and value your portfolio in usd and bitcoin

Cuck bucks *

that portfolio is stated in USD faggot

let's say you have 100 EOS tokens by snapshot, and then you sell all after snapshot, will you still get airdrops after that?

thats very right

so many airdrops

NEO platform you have to wait about year to get same amoun of money their GAS, what you get one EOS airdrops

Yes, it's whatever it is at that moment

How does it work? How many do you need?

more EOS you own, you get same amount airdrops

for example you own 100 EOS, you get 100 free airdrops tokens, you own 200 EOS, you get 200 free airdrops tokens

you will only get airdrops associated iwth the genesis block, there will be potentially 1000s of airdorps after that

How do you dumb NEETS always fall into this trap. it fucking mooned. get in another coin and take ur profits or you get stuck holding a bag on the retrace. Jow Forums never fucking learns.

Take this advice and prosper

love,
cryptogoober

Attached: bate.jpg (225x225, 6K)

people have been telling me this since 10 dollars. kys

Attached: 1523538629818s.jpg (204x250, 8K)

How do we make sure we get all our airdrops?

Do we have to get it out of binance and into an ETH wallet and then do something with a smart contract?

Should be completely worthless after the snapshot because the tokens become immobilized. Maybe some sucker will still buy it though.

I've only got 32,000. Will I make it?

fucking prove it faggot

i am not gay but i will literally suck your dick

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 11.35.29 PM.png (680x110, 16K)

It's still fucking mooning though. Check the charts.

You guys truly arent going to make it

remember this conversation plebs

cant b elieve no one has asked, gimme the fucking SAUCE PLEASE

mcafee hasn't lost his bet yet, but you have

now suck bitch

This reminds me of the SALT token bullshit...

I've already 3xed thanks to EOS

I don't need advice from a poorfag retard like you.

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 16K)

i just want a million

I remember not buying NANO @ 3 USD because it had already 'mooned', I also remember not buying XLM @ 20 cents because it had already 'mooned', and not buying Ripple @ 1 USD.

The chart looks steep af but that's because its just breaking out past ATH. When it really hits the top that dump from 15 to 5 USD will look like 'first sell off'.

Also inb4 >marketcap I am talking about relative changes. Absolute market cap value is irrelevant, remember when people said Ripple couldn't be 10 cents because 'muh 10 billion market cap is INSANE', 100 billion for EOS seems insane now but it's every bit as possible.

Tl;dr kill yourself.

that's pretty incredible

when did you buy?

>This reminds me of the SALT token bullshit...
This reminds me of Ripple prior to flipping ETH

Lmao some reddit fag shorting EOS is now larping as an EOS holder out of desperation

Mostly between $5.40 and $7, but bought about 3,000 at $7.80.

Why would this be passive income? Who is going to be buying these tokens when everyone got them for free just by holding EOS?

>sold at 208k right before this bull run
Fuck. At least I’m up 10%

Retards always thinks that growth is linear and they fomo in. Such is biz and redðit.

idk, this new bull run is literally anybody's fucking game...tokens with payout gimmicks always seem like they are just bagholder makers, make some money in the meantime I guess

>not making a distinction between real projects with a future and pump and dump shitcoins
This is why you will never make it

Attached: EOSFUD.png (1887x102, 28K)

>100 billion for EOS seems insane now but it's every bit as possible

its only possible relative to the rest of the market, it's not going to reach 100B+ without BTC mooning exponentially as well, in which case, at this point, why not just be in BTC or whatever else?

I agree with other guy, it's dumb as shit not to take profits on EOS at this point, it's greedy and dumb and people are going to keep holding, maybe it hits $25 or 30 and they think they're geniuses, then they'll wake up and it'll have retraced by 50%+

There's no incentive for whales to dump before the snapshot. That's the whole reason people are buying right now. The snapshot will be used for years to come by icos and who knows what else. You're actually retarded if you still can't grasp why this pump has been sustaining for so long and will continue for the next month.

>why not be in BTC
because EOS is mooning in EOS/BTC so if BTC 10x's and EOS 10'x you get 100x gains instead of just 10xing your fiat with BTC, brainlet.

>The snapshot will be used for years to come by icos and who knows what else.
Used for what? So pre-snapshot EOS holders can just sell their EOS and permanently have an advantage over people who bought in later?

This shows how retarded you are. BTC is losing dominance. While EOS will increase proportionally and in absolute terms as total market cap increases, but simply because the sum of the crypto market cap increases in pace doesn't mean it isn't a better coin to hold.

Let me explain in mathematical terms.

26 coins for every letter of the alphabet.

Total market cap = 260 Billion. Coin A = 1 Billion.

Total market cap one week later = 520 Billion. Coin A at 3 billion. Every other coin on AVERAGE increased by 90%, but it could be that half the letters went up 200% and half went up 50% while your coin went up 300%.

My point is it isnt as simple as just hodl BTC in a market where it is rapidly losing dominance. Any coin thats gone up in sats in 2017 outperformed BTC (spoiler warning thats MOST COINS.)

>literal newfags make one good trade and think they're jordan belfort
Have fun holding bags plebs, I'll be back to gloat as you chase other green candles.
Humbleness is a virtue

Jow Forums is infested with normalfags and le redditors.
Yes, if you just started buying crypto in december, you are in fact a normie.

It will be used as a token distribution. Who knows what conditions there will be. Maybe some will airdrop to all addresses and maybe some will check to see of theirs still a balance in the address. The point is that you want to be on the list with as many eos tokens as possible regardless.

Lol I've been in crypto since 2013, nice try tho. I been on Jow Forums back when it was trying pump Espers on yobit (the first time) and back when everyone was making a presidential candidate coin (Putin coin, Trump coin, etc) hell I even remember the original Dubai coin shill threads.

And youre still on this board triggered and defending your altcoin, which means you still haven't made it if youre not larping.
>Incredibly pathetic

ARE YOU GUYS HODLING?

just fomo bought in, time for it to tank sorry boys

>Coin A goes from 1 billion to 3 billion
>Up 300%

Brainlet.

Attached: 1524802532990.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

OP doesn't mention EOS has 5% inflation per year which is pretty big deal and this goes to the 21 nodes who control EOS.

Why would companies want to build on EOS over other platforms? The 1 trillion TPS is unproven

>you're rent

5% is the theoretical limit. The inflation rate is set by node consensus. If the community deems 5% too high it will vote for nodes campaigning on lower inflation. Some candidates are also offering dividends from their inflation earnings to all eos holders which diluted their own power. That's what the eosdac air drop was all about.

EOS doesnt have inflation

all these FUD tell that EOS is the real thing and superior compared to ETH

look these facts about EOS, its so so much faster and cheaper than ETH and much more better qualitys

EOS as explained by Dan Larimer

youtube.com/watch?v=xkXuFeN-KMw

fact is that ETH cant compete with EOS

EOS is so much superior so many areas

that was me lmao

I failed to predict that the chinks and korean autists would pump this shit like it's the last chopper out of saigon. the centralization bit has gotten much, much worse than I thought it would though. mainnet launch will be a total clusterfuck with the 30 day network boot up period

as soon as the slant eyed fools stop buying, this party's over

>not learning from your mistake
>doubling down your losses because youre a slave to your own ego and emotions
Do you vote Democrat by any chance?

Attached: eosethereumprediction.png (1890x588, 150K)

I'm beginning to see a lot of similarities between corecucks and EOS marines. neither of you actually use your brain at all, you just parrot the same overly used talking points and stick your head in the sand when you hear something that you don't want to hear.

I already have plenty of ETH, and the fact is EOS is the riskiest buy on the market, it was a few weeks ago too. the voting process has already devolved into vote buying and kickbacks and not even reddit is trying to claim EOS is decentralized anymore. it will be fast, but it won't be decentralized and it will basically be a 2nd XRP.

yeah, I was wrong about the price, because I've been in the crypto markets for years and now the asian markets are disrupting everything. the EOS price should be going down since the BP centralization is coming completely out in the open, but these chinks just won't stop buying. I can afford not to take the risk and stick to my ETH stack, but good luck chasing this dragon.

If you've been in crypto for years and are still hanging around this shithole getting butthurt at some random coin doing well instead of doing stuff with the riches you should have then there's a good chance youre in the lower 10% of the iq bell curve.

it's called risk management. I have a couple hundred thousand, but I'd like to make that a million. but I'm not a bleeding heart shill like you and I'm actually willing to sell if need be. unfortunately that involves keeping tabs on this shithole.

>risk management
Kek. Maybe you should consider investing in gold or stocks grandpa. If you've been in crypto for years and don't have 7 figures yet you're a brainlet. its no wonder you hate eos so much.
>but I'm not a bleeding heart shill like you
I don't think that means what you think it does.
>unfortunately that involves keeping tabs on this shithole.
If you're here for any purpose other than entertainment and banter then I guess the results speak for themselves

do you get airdrops holding eos on binance?

pls respond

I wouldn't count on it.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttt

>If you've been in crypto for years and don't have 7 figures yet you're a brainlet
this is proof you're a december fag. profits didn't exist in cryptos for normal people until the past 1-2 years. the 2014-2015 bear market decimated nearly everyone who jumped in during the 2013 bull run. only 2009 fags who held through the bear market (almost nobody) and people who got lucky off the big pump and dumps like ripple are millionaires currently. back then there was no reason to hold, there was no precedent for $20k bitcoin.

really, good luck with EOS.

You said years, which could mean 7 years for all I know. Ive been around since before the 2014 bubble but I never bought any back then because I was a brainlet who didn't understand the potential of the tech. Unlike you, I swallowed my pride and learned from my mistakes.

1k eos bought at 5$. What to do lads?

sauce mothefucker

Jes, you are full off yourself.
Praying to Kek for a justing

Sell 35 % you fucking mongoloid.

This, so annoying that newfags always think every year was like 2017

>learned from my mistakes.
That's good, but do you really believe in EOS? To me it just looks like a fucking scam and that is why I never bought

Eos is the real deal. If you think it's a scam its because you spend too much time on 4chsn and plebbit, and not enough time reading white papers, looking at girhub repos and trying out test nets.

Attached: eosprediction3.png (1879x118, 42K)

I will admit I didn't look very deeply in to it but
>1 year ICO
>made by same guy who already abandoded 2 projects
>muh eth killer while being erc-20 token
was already enough for me.

Ignoring the airdrops, is there any reason for the token to really have value?

>Absolute market cap value is irrelevant

fuck off retard

Probably not, does it even matter if it crashes to 15 again?

If there's an user still sitting on the sidelines...get FUKT!!!

When is the genesis snapshot?

2nd june

Dan built two successful projects and left them when his service was no longer needed. Both are still running fine without him, and the eos main net won't be run by him to begin with. He's an engineer, not a project manager.

The token acts as network bandwidth. For example 1% of the total supply gives you 1% of the networks capacity for your apps to run on. You can also rent it out. It's like digital real estate. Also gives you voting power for node delegation.

eos 2018
hope this turns out like eth,xmr,neo did

>The token acts as network bandwidth
This is interesting, so if I own a large amount and someone who doesn't own any wants to build apps I could rent or sell it to that guy?
Still it's pretty hard to argue that it isn't overvalued right now

Yes, the token doesn't get "consumed" with usage like gas, so that 1% capacity will be yours forever. There is inflation, but nodes will also get upgraded to offset it. As far as its valuation goes, you could probably do some back of the envelope calculations to figure out its true value, but at the end of the day were still in speculation mode right now and there are other factors such as the upcoming snapshot and air drops that are influencing the price.

Thanks for explaining, you actually made me want to buy some (after it crashes)

I've already been burned twice trying to sell these giant green dildos and waiting for a dip that never comes. but I can't in all honesty recommend anyone buy after such a huge pump. Good luck to you.

buying eos after doing all the things you listed would be essentially admitting you're a brainlet. if you put all this effort into the tech yet don't understand the fundamental flaws in dpos, you're fucked
nothing but respect for anons who bought eos because they saw a pump and knew they could make gains, THAT is a worthwhile strategy. but actually believing this is a legit alternative to ethereum is ripple-tier delusion

>hurr me no like project, u stupid head