WHATR THE FCUK?>????????

WHATR THE FCUK?>????????

Attached: 1530116452471.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

telego6.com/
1tv.ru/sport/fifaworldcup/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not offside because the goalie ran out

Attached: 1488764514122.png (720x566, 106K)

GET FUCKING GOOKED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hard to watch

explain

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

It's not offside because he started running in his side of the field dummy

The offside rule in footy is different from the one in hockey

>because the goalie ran out
why?

LITERAL SHITHEADS HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>TEAM LIKE THIS WON THE WORLD CUP

FUCKKING AJOKE AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta give it to you gooks, you did great

crucchi di merda come ci godo

BRAVISSIMI COREANI

I think you're supposed to have somebody guarding the net thing

I don't watch football, was this a valid goal?

yes

Neuer is cute as fuck
Agree?

He's on the mid line because they are desperate for a goal else they will face forced internment in fun camp birkenau

i suppose they want to overload korea for a salvage

oh, were they the best team last time?

They won the world cup 4 years ago, yes.

Wank time lads

Putting Neuer in a left midfielder position was a mistake. it is not a position on which his type of player can make an impact. IMO.

Anywhere I can watch the championship online? Hate all the fucking jewry around it.

this disaster wouldn't have happened if they let more syrian refugees play in the national team

it was losing boateng

and how about you?

Worst than poland
I'm still mad

Attached: 1530117382453.webm (1280x720, 3M)

I have a second cousin that looks EXACTLY like Neuer
also fuck k*Rea

telego6.com/

1tv.ru/sport/fifaworldcup/live

You'll likely need Russian proxy though.

final

Sweden v Senegal

screencap this

then Senegal wins and enrich all Swedish women

nah you cant be offside in your half of the pitch

thank you korea

Attached: 1519558536086.png (1278x716, 1.42M)

Ma visto che le teste di cazzo degli azzurri si sono fatti inculare senza anche metterci piedi li, meglio fosse che ti tapassi la bocca, no? (Ora godo io).
A prescindere, i "crucchi" meritavano andare a casa, ma non per la loro esistenza e il tuo complesso di inferiorità italico, nonche perchè hanno gioccato come gli azzurri. SENZA ANIMA.

what lead the german goalkeeper to be literally on the opposite side of his goal

Attached: 1512441329889.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

zitto animale

hoping for an overload

Desperation, with 0:0 and 0:1 they were out. So it was to heighten pressure and to try all in.
0:1, 0:2 or 0:0 it did not matter.

Ma perchè parli con il tuo cane? O era diretto a tua sorella :-)

They just had a few seconds left and needed two goals.

> THE SMALL FISHING TOWN OF GERMANY

which is? Bogota?

>the Aegan Sea city STATE OF GERMANY

Voi napoletani espositi lavapiatti dei turchi nella Ruhr siete sempre i più ritardati

guarda che non sono napoletano. Tieni la cazzimma?

Atlantis type? What is the meaning of > in this context (with green text)? Probably written somewhere but you can show your superiority by telling me SCNR

haha, stupid fag

The SHANTY TOWN of Germoney

Shanty town in Soweto, South Africa, 2005
A shanty town or squatter area is a settlement of improvised housing which is known as shanties or shacks, made of plywood, corrugated metal, sheets of plastic, and cardboard boxes.
But these are slums. Maybe you talk about Sao Paolo? Or Rio? They seem to have them there. I "Germoney" (which by the way is an illusion) the classical towns like this you may encounter them in the "Ruhrpot" (kind of German rust belt).

beautiful goal tbfh

but it was also what made the Germans so bad: no defense. Every time these guys played they behaved like the Brazilians when they did loose so high: like "invulnerable". Which raises the question: how to form player after a worldcup win without making them bloated and overly arrogant. That seems to be not so easy if you look back in the years.

That was a hockey play, lads

beautiful? defense fucked up. it was a botched pass, the ball slipped through the other D's legs. pretty embarrassing.

hubris is hard to get rid of. these players have to retire and the team should be rebuilt.

If you're interested in football, then you're a brainless retard who doesn't really have any real interests. Bet you also played minecraft 8 years ago, then league, then h1z1 pubg fortnite.
Fucking fake humans.

Attached: Screenshot_39.png (1293x99, 14K)

>i rate Kroos

other than the freekick he's been complete trash

>2 goals in the extra time
lol, is that real life? kekekekeke

He was in front of the kraut defender when the ball was played to him anyway

>t. lost his qt vasilisa gf to a swedish bvll

If you could sympathize with other humans, Petrov, you'd enjoy seeing them fighting. It doesn't matter if it's not important to you. It is to them. You can drink their tears and sniff their anxious sweat.