/srmp/ general. This airpump is loud edition

Got 3 of the 4 tanks flooded. Have another 20 long I might throw in too.
How's your farm coming biz

Attached: DSC_0087.jpg (3840x2160, 2.38M)

I’m so fucking confused what this is. Explain.

3 fish tanks that I just flooded for my shrimp farm.
My op from 2 weeks ago wasn't a meme

do you plan on making decent profits?

Who are you sellling this shit to? What’s the ROI?

>he fell for the "shrimping is a meme" meme

Attached: 1523246240798.png (504x514, 335K)

Who knows. I'm already a fish fag hobbiest. Figured I could try and make some money off it
Online hopefully and maybe to some local fish stores and local club auctions. I'm like $400 deep right now but I kinda over killed some things to have expandability

this is very interesting and strange

gotta have a side hustle

I tried shrimping, most of them got murdered by the filter, and the rest died due to water conditions. I think the water might have been high in copper.

that blows man. im lucky enough to have spring well water where im at.

Have any you guys at least taken shrimp to market?

It seem like for get premium on shrimp you need own shrimp shack

I swear biz is so confused on the usage and handling of shrimp and the species of shrimp I am going for

Theirs a huge die off and shortage of shrimp do to overfishing and the GSM (F we're all fucked) so shrimp should sell at a prem soon. Gl OP/

so shrimpfag is real, doep

educate us please!!

I sold my shrimp mining rigs a while back. I'm thinking of going long on amano shrimp. Do you think I have a chance at beating cherry shrimp returns?

As someone who worked at a pet shop for 2 years in HS, I can confirm that cherry shrimp actually do breed prolifically and go for $5-10 a pop.

Newts are good to breed too, and axolotls

my parents are fixing up their house and are probably gonna get rid of a few of my dads living room aquariums... im the first born, so i obviously gets to keep 'em if i want to. please tell me more about schrimpin'

Currently eating shrimp with cocktail sauce. Thought I’d contribute boys.

Attached: 725F5B65-A0A8-47A0-B487-C5B019F4C325.jpg (640x640, 103K)

Like I've told everyone else. If you are new to aquariums try keeping guppies alive first. They are way cheaper and hardier. Once you keep them alive for awhile you'll have enough knowledge to kinda know where to go from there.

Cherry shrimp are sick, I'm going to breed some in a planted tank soon

Attached: 1524780902909.jpg (1000x665, 371K)

Those are cozy user

If you want to breed shrimp commercially, look into a drip waterchange system so you can start feeding a metric fuckton without worrying about water parameters and get a ton of snails to eat the leftovers so they don't rot in the water column. I guarantee the poppulation will fucking explode. Also put some mosses and more hiding places in the tank.

DYOR