Holochain live now in IDEX

Not a fucking drill.

Attached: holo.png (1227x592, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strap the fuck in

/comfy/

sell book looks intimidating desu

Not concerned with people that don't know what they've got.

bought 4.5 eth at 37, 2x my stack

Got into ICO more than x2 already

anyone know what the ico price was?

also was in ico, wanted to say my hot stack is now x2

What is so special about it?

new btc kinda (100% iota killer)
but dyor on this one atleast

Check this out:
medium.com/h-o-l-o/holos-erc20-token-hot-and-mutual-credit-cryptocurrency-holo-fuel-6d8b6d3938d6

i tossed an eth into it for shits and gigs. Hope it works out.

$62M marketcap btw

what is the circulating supply

mc is already this high? fuck

dont think thats right btw, started with 27mil

Thanks for the easiest $50k I ever made.

Onto the next one.

Whilst the project is amazing, there is no chance an exchange will touch this until the swap in 6 months time, so more like 8 months down the line.

By then who the fuck knows where crypto will be.

If december taught you biz anything - take.profits.regularly

>muh market cap
If you could read, you would know this will be a new step for crypto. There's not gonna be a lower entry point.

yeah with it this high people are starting to sell now

62m is kind of low for an ICO of a token with this much "potential."

Are you me? Just got in at 57 Vitaliks. Probably will dip down to 30-ish Vitties based on that massive sell book

Not worried. This is the first hours of trading. It'll go back and forth until it finds its support level. I also agree it'll be around the 30's. After that, it's moon mission time.

bump

Do many whales participated, onr of the whales holds 6 Billion HOT in one wallet

lmao

do you even know how exchanges work? Pre-swapped erc20 tokens get listed all the time on binance/kucoin/bibox and pay to get listed.

>50k
lmao larper

you're already down 35%

It kind of has to be. The ICO raised about 30 mil. Nobody will sell at a loss. It may hit 30, bounce off back to the 40s/50s, and then just sit there until some weak hands get shaken out.

I just bought like 30k+ of these at like 42 gwei (is that the right term)

Am I gonna make it boyz?

that's a pretty big total supply... hmm, pretty cheap right now though. how many should i stock up on?

This team will never pay an exchange for listing. The community might though. All in due time.

They said "We're listing them on exchanges, and they'll be tradable there once the ICO is over. " 1 month ago

you are one dense fuck, the team have said they are not in contact with exchanges and don't intend on either hahahaaha

do you want me to screenshot my idex trades for you? enjoy holding your bags, I'm glad I help make a new generation of bag holders

"and we're also looking forward to working with traditional exchanges to have them support Holo fuel"

You must be one of those guys that thinks he's gonna be a millionaire in 1 week with crypto.

Okay.. Because legally if they do that it could be construed as promoting a security or something.. And they're really tight on the legal stuff..

circulating supply and current mcap?

pretty much, I would sell this before it dumps

So? I could go down 100% and not care, dipshit. It’s not even a $700 trade. Stay poor.

>I made a bad decision of FOMOing
>Lets put out my anger on some random user
>Feels better
Pic related is the whale that dumped on your silly ass

Attached: 1500411200525.jpg (848x1024, 705K)

>being this obsessed

Pathetic.

I think that we could see another wave now

Probably dump -50% under ICO and hover around there. Whales want going to want to accumilate. People like are going to cry like a big babby once this happens.

user doesnt have enough capital to risk a 700 moon mission. kek

K fag

This guy must be new.
>muh whales
Have you read anything about the project? Can you think beyond 5 minutes into the future?

I have over $1700 worth of HOT right now so shut your pie hole

>I dumped my bags
>j-j-just kidding I have b-bags too!!

Pathetic. Kys loser