Attached: AVARG.png (600x708, 915K)

let's united against the eternal swede

keep investing in us

he's a pretty cool guy irl desu senpai

>meme that's already dated
>random sound
>smokers laugh
>brief inclusion of an edgy topic

Is this guy still pulling in consistent views? What the fuck lol, dude's an irrelevant boomer. I thought kids moved on to logan paul and that blue haired streaming faggot.

actually mister soros is in 5 million debt to me for shitposting

he gets like 3 mil with 50 mil subs. logan get like 5-10 mil a vid with 10 subs. pewds is washed up thats why hes increasinly going for more niche and extreme audiences ( posting literally Jow Forums tier shit and memeing people like mishima and peterson)

This

this

Whats a Logan?

Suicide forest guy.

if it works
dont fix it

>does't rep Logang
Get outta here boomer.

>Mishima
Holy shit. It's real. Whoa.

i don't understand why he's grinding so much given the fact he's loaded

The primary motivation for successful people is rarely money.

Both of his parents are literally CEOs. He was already rich and went to a fancy business school before he dropped out because of his youtube channel taking off.

>tfw no shitposting smokers laugh swedish millionaire bf

>and went to a fancy business school

You don't get into Chalmers unless you have the test scores for it.

t. got into Chalmers (same program as Felix, actually)

>You don't get into Chalmers unless you have the test scores for it.

I never meant to imply that he was dumb or not a bright person, just that he already had a certain financial background that might explain his behavior.

wtf i hate pewdiepie now

>a certain financial background

His parents made him work in a fast food joint next to his old university when he dropped out. You have no idea how humiliating that could've been, had he been a lesser person. The kind of people enrolled in this program are know for being very conscious of prestige. By the way, his channel had not taken off at that point. So my point is this: yes, he comes from a certain high-quality breed for sure, but that doesn't mean he has had his life on easy mode, all laid out for him.

>So my point is this: yes, he comes from a certain high-quality breed
why are you talking about him like he was a pedigree dog? its kind of sexual and i dont know if i like it