How to stop Muslims

The implicit threat of a war with a country like Iran is that domestic terror cells in civilized, Western countries will wreak havoc. As we all know, we don't negotiate with terrorists, so surely there must be some way to both destroy "shithole countries" and pacify domestic terrorist cells at home. This is just a stab in the dark, but I think there might be a way to actually do this.

As I posted here, , I have a hypothesis that when Muslims think about committing suicide attacks or other violent acts, they are driven by a sexual urge. What if there were some way to disrupt their reward pathways with a loud, shrill, high pitched sound like a dog whistle? It is possible that the high pitched sound would have the same unconscious trigger with the high pitched sound as a drug user does when he gets "high", thus relieving them of that urge to commit violence like water through the spillway of a dam.

Attached: google_images.jpg (250x140, 6K)

>they are driven by a sexual urge
Why don't we offer European women to satisfy them then? It's just one quick pump and dump and we'll be saved in the process.

We don't, let muslims destroy Israel and the US

Muslims are more civilized than Americans.

Genocide

The only way is to categorize Islam as a dangerous cult and not allow any in. Realistically what can be done? Their countries are pretty much hell on earth and when they come to ours the next generation is even more extreme than the last.

>first they came for the Jews and I didn't say anything because I'm not a Jew

Implying you're not next in life moron. That's the difference between a useless coward like you and a decent person. We see the threat and don't want Europe or Israel to fall to Islam, you see the threat and laugh because it's not you and assume it'll never hit you. To bad kiwis are even bigger pussies than Europeans. Israelis fight back, Americans fight back, some euros started fighting back too, but when it's your turn there won't be anyone left to fight Muslims. They'll rape you even quicker than they rape your sheep and you'll have no allies to help you then.

Why would I be next in line for anything? My country isn't the one genociding muslims in the middle east, I have no problem with Hamas killing Israeli or Americans

Because then those women shit out a little lighter skinned Muhammad, the father then forces his shitty culture and religion on them. Muhammad grew up to be even more extreme like many children of immigrants do for some odd reason. Then add the identity crisis many mixed kids have that makes them even more extreme. Fast forward and you have a Europe filled with ultra extreme Muslims who then vote and turn Europe into another Muslim shithole. We lose our historic allies and the world is one step closer to an Islamic shithole caliphate where all non Muslims will be tortured and killed.

Good.

>being this fucking stupid

Umm there's no way you're not a Muslim and are this retarded is there?

You think places like Belgium, Austria, Macedonia also genocided Muslims? Obviously not and now they're invaded. You don't see all the Muslims starting to make way to Australia? Islam is about conquering and they'll gradually move to conquer you next you selfish cuck. We get it you don't care because you dislike Jews or America, lots of countries thought like this in ww2 and were invaded.

Tldr you're a stupid cuck who learns nothing from history or a Muslim.

>Macedonia
What's that shithole got to do with us?

Yeah so good that your shitskin subhuman ass is leeching off a non Muslim country. Muslims are the worst excuse for humans on the planet. The day you're all dead the world will be a better place.

OP here. Again I'm just guessing, but the précis of what I wrote is that if there were any way to trick the Muslim attacker into thinking he is already in heaven through sensory cues, then there might be a way to stop him from committing acts of violence.

Send them to the UK

>Umm there's no way you're not a Muslim and are this retarded is there?
I'm not religious at all, religion is bad but judaism and christianity are worse than islam.
>You think places like Belgium, Austria, Macedonia also genocided Muslims?
No I don't.
>You don't see all the Muslims starting to make way to Australia?
I'm not Australian retard.
>Islam is about conquering
All religion is, they just achieve it in a different way.
Wonder who could be behind this post.

>being so retarded you completely miss the point
>not understanding the point was Muslims invade places whether they fight them or not, whether they're nice or not.

You're hopeless, move along.

I'm Moroccan

>raised in gated community
>everyone is wh*Te
>turn on fox news
>See muslims, BLACK men and *Ztec warriors doing scary things
>think world will end
>ignore school shootings and acts of domestic terrorism done by wh*Te dogs

Homeless shelters (particularly Chr*stian affiliated ones) in places like San Francisco also use this trick to keep people down, serving them dishes like "salisbury steak" to make them think they are already off the streets.

Holy shit you are a compete fuckin moron and should be castrated you negative iq cuck

>I'm not religious

Ok me neither, and you don't know what Muslims do to non religious people you idiotic sheep shagger

>no I don't

Ok then you should realize Muslims invade places despite what you do to them or who you support.

>I'm not Australian retard

No fucking shit I called you a kiwi earlier moron, are you this fucking stupid about everything?

>muh all religion is same
>oh wait but also Judaism and Christianity is worse!

Jesus Christ to be this much of a fucking moron takes skill. You're totally full of shit and a Muslim, no one in their right mind who has access to the internet would think that. We live in countries populated by Christians, the ones in mine are armed. Yet I criticized religion without fear just like your dumb underaged Reddit using self. You think Muslims can do that? Jesus kill yourself, moral relativism is only what the lowest most retarded people do. That's like saying yeah rape/murder is bad but stealing is just as bad! No if you had a single brain cell and really weren't religious you'd realize which religion is growing the fastest and treats people of different or no faith like complete shit.

Underaged little cunts like you are so cringe. B-but my mommy was Christian and she yelled at me so Christians are just as bad as Muslims :(((

Yeah go get acid attacked and come back kid

Yes we could all tell you're a Muslim leech from your posts, now go back you unwanted shitskin.

this autism is common place in america, no?

>The implicit threat of a war with a country like Iran is that domestic terror cells in civilized, Western countries will wreak havoc
This alone already tells me you don't know shit.
Terrorists that attack the West are Wahabbi/Salafi Muslims who are Sunni and hate Shiite Iran just as much as they hate Christians.
In fact the reason ISIS attacked Syria/Iraq is because their governments are lead by Shiites and are thus infidels to Wahabbi/Salafi Sunnis

Nah.

I recognize this poster and he's Muslims

Dirty Shia detected.

Ok but you're still a shitskin following a pedo

All of you need to go back

>Ok then you should realize Muslims invade places despite what you do to them or who you support.
when was the last muslim invasion?
USA troops invaded Syria how long ago?
>No fucking shit I called you a kiwi earlier moron, are you this fucking stupid about everything?
Then why the fuck are you mentioning Australia to me, I don't give a fuck about that shithole country.
>muh all religion is same
Yes all religion is fundamentally the same, a tool to control others.
>You're totally full of shit and a Muslim
I'm not, I won't let a book tell me what to do.
>We live in countries populated by Christians
The amount of christians here isn't very high and is falling.
>Yet I criticized religion without fear
I'm not afraid to criticize religion either?
>dumb underaged Reddit using self
I've been on Jow Forums since 2006 and I haven't created a r-eddit account before, I'm willing to bet you came from r-eddit anyways given your retarded spacing and the whole >le based jews narrative.
>You think Muslims can do that?
Can muslims do what?
>That's like saying yeah rape/murder is bad but stealing is just as bad!
I never said that I said christianity and judaism are worse not that they are equally bad.
>Underaged little cunts like you are so cringe. B-but my mommy was Christian and she yelled at me so Christians are just as bad as Muslims :(((
Interesting assumption but none of those are true, my family isn't religious.
>Yeah go get acid attacked and come back kid
? US has more acid attacks than NZ, don't think we've even had one before.
>All of you need to go back
and you need to go back to r-eddit

yes but I AM CHECHEN
never confuse me with *Rab sub human

>he's a kuffar

Attached: DUhB929VMAAY5Bt.jpg (389x275, 24K)

>Iran
>Muslims in the west
how dumb do you have to be?

Slavic cuck
Muslims are a problem everywhere, you just don't know because you don't have any