Ugly languages

ugly languages

Attached: France-Germany-Italy-Flag-Shield-Quality-3D-Aluminum-Car-Auto-Badge-Emblem-3M-Sticker-Exterior.jpg (750x750, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AusmsFqKs10
youtube.com/watch?v=H3HI4xKr36Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You missed Spain
You posted a picture the flags of Germany, Italy, France and Spain on your last "Ugly languages" post, get your shit together Takahiro I can not screnshot low quality shitposts

Attached: Untitled.png (867x266, 153K)

fuck you gook

Dutch and Scandinavian languages sound horrible.

cute japanese language

bump

I don't think you can bump your own thread

;_;

japanese and other east asian languages are literally caveman speak. no wonder they have serious trouble learning how to use a proper language like english.

dutch g is just clearing your throat

>ching chong bong long tong DESU DASU

Attached: chinks2.jpg (245x216, 13K)

Is that why English literature extensively uses French loanwords? Because English is such an advanced language, unlike the primitive languages found elsewhere in the world?

>French
>Italian
I don’t think so. Generally Romances are most of beautiful than other languages.
also i think ugly language is Dutch and Danish. they’re so Rubbish.

D-Dont listen to him bro ;_;

Sorry dudes, your women are pretty hot but your languages don't sound appealing at all.

anything east asian (maybe exclusing kazakh but thats not really east)
german
italian
anything nigger
native languages
shitskin detected

>Because English is such an advanced language, unlike the primitive languages found elsewhere in the world?
Yes actually. All of the scientific literature is published in English, air traffic control is done in English, business is conducted in English, English is the official language in any country trying to unfuck itself like Nigeria or former colonial posessions like Hong Kong, Singapore, Macau, etc..., English is learned by billions of students in Japan China India Europe Africa South America etc..., English is just the best language, deal with it.

Italian is based.

That's only because a bunch of American rednecks speak it, the degree of international penetration of a language says nothing about its sophistication

Zitto animale

non-iberian spanish is fucking shit
your accents sound like gobble-d-gook shit, fucking ants

Attached: 1530062090202.png (785x757, 53K)

I speak isiXhosa and women go wet when they hear me talk in it.

CHI

CA

youtube.com/watch?v=AusmsFqKs10

gookspeak is soulless

best languages
>french
>italian
>spanish
worst languages
>dutch
>arabic
>chinese

this is an objective ranking

based

How does English sound aesthetically to non native speakers?

It depends.
British English sounds a bit cheesy, American English sounds lazy and obnoxious, Australian English sounds like banter.

Also, posting Dutch song, I really do not understand the universal disgust people seem to have for my language.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3HI4xKr36Q

Italian is smexy and france has aesthetic orthography.

agreed

dutch sounds horrible
scandinavian doesn't

Kys faggot

so?

stay mad mongrel mutt

arabic sounds like fun, you don't get to use "jew" and "iranian" as insults in other languages without sounding like a Jow Forumstard

>French
I don't know.
>German
Definitely, it's one of the ugliest languages.
>Italian
No, it's a beautiful language.

zitto animale

>Hating this much on lingua franca

Attached: 1529530559401.jpg (829x1146, 321K)

I wish I put more effort into learning French in school, the way the words roll off the tongue is quite enjoyable to listen to

Italian is beautiful, fuck off moonrune Jap

Only if it's a woman. Macron... not so much

>literally having a lisp
lol

pathetic self bump
kys asap