Your cunt

>your cunt
>is public urination common?
danemark
i've only seen drunk people do it. very common during festivals

Attached: pee_break.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2229450-tientallen-wildplassers-gefilmd-op-koningsdag-in-amsterdamse-straat.html
chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/chester-revellers-who-relieve-themselves-12259588
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because if you're caught doing it here you get put on the sex offender registry

are you serious?
t. pissed outside all over your country

do women also get put on the sex offender registry or is it only men

In 12 states yes

Both presumably

Attached: JURIS_140812_public_urination_map.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge[1].png (590x449, 64K)

I let my gf pee in my mouth

based and redpilled

We just pee in front on peoples front doors. Is that weird?

nos.nl/artikel/2229450-tientallen-wildplassers-gefilmd-op-koningsdag-in-amsterdamse-straat.html

Attached: Tientallen wildplassers gefilmd op Koningsdag in Amsterdamse straat _ NOS.png (1118x624, 1.47M)

This is only in a few states.

You from Michigan my dude?

video needs more girls for equality

saw (immigrants) shitting in public quite readily when I was in Scandinavia

pissing in public while drunk is a rite of passage for all british men and women

Attached: THE_SUN_NEVER_SETS.jpg (2090x2829, 3.11M)

there's no pissing in your picture

public urination is hobo tier behavior

chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/chester-revellers-who-relieve-themselves-12259588

>The Pee-Back campaign is based on the use of liquid-repelling paint that has been applied to secret locations across the city.

>Anyone who pees against these walls will find their pee bounces back and soaks their footwear and clothing.

>The council turned to the extreme wee-busting measure after getting peeved with anti-social revellers spending a penny out in the open – potentially damaging historic structures and causing distress for residents and businesses.

Attached: file.png (615x760, 684K)

never seen in my neighborhood (peaceful residential area of Tokyo) except once. I saw a drunken gaijin did it at the station entrance where many people passed by

Argentina
No

I've seen it happen a couple of times, but definitely not common.

I used to piss in public in the plaza at my boathouse before practice back in highschool. It was usually empty. I also pissed inside the boat in my shorts but nobody ever noticed. It would trickle down the inner gunwales and soil my teammates but they always thought it was water.

Attached: 1461a546ded5945f99d85cd98cb031de3ba91edf4a07febfb2f03a3c7894532c.jpg (584x581, 99K)

Homeless people, taxi drivers and drunk people do it. But it's illegal and easily end in some beating or lynching.

>>Anyone who pees against these walls will find their pee bounces back and soaks their footwear and clothing.
so women still get to piss in public

Where else am I to pee? They don't have showers in most public bathrooms.

Do you see a lot of drunk gaijin doing stupid, boorish, and/or obnoxious shit?

yeah that's gross, I don't want my front door smelling like beer piss.

I'd probably threaten dump water the guys pissing from my upstairs window if it was my house.

IF ONLY I WAS THERE TO SERVE AS HER TOILET

I don't live in those states. Feels good man.

use the sink

no, gaijins in my area (rich residential area) are generally decent but in the weekend I saw a white drunken guy urinating in public (all passengers coming out of the station saw him)

Insanity in one picture

did anyone say anything to him?